TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, those grey 87s are a Euro release only? Why on Earth does nike make it so hard for me to get the shoes I want? Smh.

Originally Posted by Random 79

So, those grey 87s are a Euro release only? Why on Earth does nike make it so hard for me to get the shoes I want? Smh.
QFT.....and i still haven't gotten my flywire am1's....maybe monday or tuesday, plus got something esle from the buy/sell thread
happy.gif
had them when they originally came out and haven't seen them since, had tosnag them up....wore these today(Recycled picture) to lay some sod in a friends yard

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_New_Green_1.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_New_Green_2.jpg

Peace.
First time I have seen pics of these. Not bad; New Green looks almost like a jade color.

I still have to get used to the new AM95 shape. I saw someone wearing the Fresh Water joints and I initially thought they were fakes...
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

BTW, the Tailwind 92s have the same paint chipping that the last 972498239 Nikes had. The white paint is chipping very slightly along with the black paint.
smh.gif

Nice Dave...

To do some house hunting today. My favorite AM.
33wlj5w.jpg

Quick pic of the hometown San Antonio on a 100 degree day.
2vk15oj.jpg

sup fammmmm, no ams for me today... rocked my unkles.

dunk206- thats a really cool phone. why did you drop the iphone for it though? im looking to get a new phone soon and was looking to switch to att for the newiphone...

anywyas, picked these up this weekend
smile.gif

ry%3D400

r3k4hsttub if you need a pair hit me up...
wink.gif

great stuff everyone, hope u all had a great weekend.

kinda late, but $300 for ds corks
frown.gif

mine are so beat, i want another pair but won't ever drop anything like that for a pair

briannnn excuse my ignorance on the subject, but what is the significant difference in AM 95 shapes?
i have the freshwaters, chillis, and orange ones and like them a lot. have they changed that much???

my grey gradient am 95's ( team oranges just came in today),
pimp.gif

all I need is the freshwaters and maybe the new green's and I'll be good on 95's for awhile.
34e839x.jpg

:bonus:
2w74qqu.jpg

btw, my tee came in today. Props Cris, real dope.
pimp.gif

I'm lookin forward to the possible neon 95 tee you might do.
2yy1eg1.jpg

Originally Posted by airon0828

kinda late, but $300 for ds corks
frown.gif

mine are so beat, i want another pair but won't ever drop anything like that for a pair
same here. mine are pretty beat as well.

Copy/Paste.

2nd wear in a row, Father's Day outing to the Steinhart Aquarium in SF with my Wife and Daughter.

See-through floor with a Stingray under:

Cris.

sup fam! hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Those 2k9's posted with the red tint are crazy
eek.gif
now that shoe lookslike it worth it's retail price. Finally got to try on a pair today, jeeez they are comfortable.

here's what I wore last nigh and today
3645501329_567dc0523c.jpg
3646309412_ce7f99d758_o.jpg

Some pick up's along with the 1 of 1 piece but ended being too big. Yo Cris
wink.gif
Thanks for the heads up on the AM1's hows your edge
3645573409_df7a65b583.jpg
3646381508_56b61fe891_o.jpg

^^^damn even on a Champion sweater....nice.

Im pissed I missed out on an auction for those AM1s for $55 shipped. Oh well..Im sure there will be more.

Dope pic Cris..

Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers in the Fam!

Im pissed I missed out on an auction for those AM1s for $55 shipped. Oh well..Im sure there will be more
are you talking about the AM1's I picked up? If so, there's a few outlets that have FSR's

Those red bubble AM 2K9's are nice. I saw them in person at Foot Locker and almost pulled the trigger. I ended up getting those "mint" green95's. Hopefully I can find those 2K9's with a discount.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Im pissed I missed out on an auction for those AM1s for $55 shipped. Oh well..Im sure there will be more
are you talking about the AM1's I picked up? If so, there's a few outlets that have FSR's

yep...those. Couple days after they started hitting outlets there was an auction for 39.99+15 shipping..I was planning on trying for em and forgot about em.They ended with 0 bids.

Im sure it wont be hard to find a cheap pair...look lice nice quality leather on em.

Originally Posted by battleground03

I got mine for $48 shipped. Hit me up if you want the outlet info.

word...PM will be sent right now.

edit..anyone see Ultramarine 180s near them? Limited? I need a pair of em, but not sure if I should hold off for outlets or price drops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom