TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[table][tr][td]180371089474[/td] [td]
rtCurve.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

already seen both pairs being worn in the streets of KL.
No @*#@? Post a price if you find them dude, i may get you to grab em if they're cheaper than Oz.Ta.

not a problem, mate. just have to remember about shipping costs
wink.gif

saw them today at the clot KL store. i'll probably just get the blues since i already have the red pair (although the blue pair doesn't look so much"royal blue", eh?).

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

not a problem, mate. just have to remember about shipping costs
wink.gif

saw them today at the clot KL store. i'll probably just get the blues since i already have the red pair (although the blue pair doesn't look so much "royal blue", eh?).
Yeah, im not sure if it's just the brightness of the pic. Have to see them in person, i want the Redanyhoo. Ta.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

BTW, the Tailwind 92s have the same paint chipping that the last 972498239 Nikes had. The white paint is chipping very slightly along with the black paint.
smh.gif

hmm, I've worn mine about 7 or 8 times and they look flawless (aside from dirt). no cracking or chipping anywhere.

hey guys, fyi, these are all on nikestore.com as clearance and you can get 20% off using the promo code 5MILERUN at checkout, plus if you sign up for a newaccount, I think you still get free shipping on your first order. that would make each of these around $60 plus tax in the US:

325018-141.jpg

312542-013.jpg

312542-012.jpg

thanks for the pics Modz....Im hoping that blue pair looks so light because of lighting....

if thats the true color, I'll be passing
frown.gif

The red pair will be copped....hopefully, if I can get a pair for close to retail. Won (or anyone for that matter)...if you see a US size 13 can I get anestimate how much it would cost me?

another edit
laugh.gif

yesterday....

the wife
i24w8m.jpg

me
ta1poz.jpg

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I'm gonna have to save my pennies....
eek.gif
retros?? whooo hoooo......sign me up

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FAM DADS!!!

Chris- dope 1 of 1 crew!!
happy.gif
those quilted AM1s are pretty fresh. are ugonna do it? i might get a pair too!
C1- dope stash BWs!

Hey guys, I remember it being mentioned a couple pages back about the ultramarine 180s dropping again.

I heard somewhere that retail is $98, does anyone know if thats correct? and whether or not they'll be dropping at FL's and FA's? Im watching apair in my size on the bay right now, and it looks like they can be had for about retail price.

Also, do 180s generally run true to size? or slightly roomy? Im on the fence between 7.5/8...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Hey guys, I remember it being mentioned a couple pages back about the ultramarine 180s dropping again.

I heard somewhere that retail is $98, does anyone know if thats correct? and whether or not they'll be dropping at FL's and FA's? Im watching a pair in my size on the bay right now, and it looks like they can be had for about retail price.

Also, do 180s generally run true to size? or slightly roomy? Im on the fence between 7.5/8...
pretty true with room for stretch, so 1/2 size down wouldnt hurt. Not sure about retail, but with your size I wouldnt worry too much about findingthem after release.

I think they will be somewhat limited, but 180s arent that popular with most so I doubt they'll fly off shelves. Im looking forward to a pair though...verycomfy shoe.

The ultramarine 180s have already started hitting stores. They're not as a wide release as before so you never know if they'll sell quick or not asthey've gained popularity over the years.

Yo battleground03 do you know if they made those am1's in a 14 or 15? They look like some supreme blazers with the stitching! Just need to add somesnakeskin to the shoe. BTW anyone pick up those new flywire looking like am1's yet? Tempted to get a paid since i can't for the suede ones in my sz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom