TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by chubbz301

nice 90s s dubl.... I need some am 90 lime sz 12 anyone?

Check the buy / sell forum abunike23 has a ds pair Just stopping in to say what's up and Hap F day to all the Pops out there! About to go get my BBQ on !Them AM1's are a must...

Jake...didnt your mom teach you to put the toilet seat down
smh.gif

nice fit bro...
laugh.gif

quick question...and I know this isnt the right forum but you guys are most knowledgeable
whats the value of 2008 air max 90 infrareds?...is 180 shipped a good price?...thanks for your help.

Hey Laune! Not sure if I still want to do the customs, their actually pretty nice the way they are.

Jake - looks clean

Happy fathers day cris, steve, sdubl, Edge and ofcourse Mic! (sorry if I missed any)

what I wore today.

3648626301_c7e7e589aa.jpg

Been lookin for a pair of these myself for a minute now so I know it's kinda rare to find an open auction, without some stupid high BIN price.

NDS 9.5 USA AM1's: 350215009858

Damn BG they're nice.

Wore these currents today, switched the laces for 10AC spares, and put the old current laces in the HOAs, whcih ive justthrown in the washing machine, tuned out ok.

Ive had these for a long time and decided to unDS them this afternoon...

92 Icarus... This is the most comfortable shoe I have ever had the privilege to wear. And they will NOT fall apart either...

EDIT: I know it's not an AM but whatev.... atleast I'm not posting a pair of some diamond turfs or something...
tongue.gif

so i got to work today (in stash forces, whatup, cris).

2 mins later.. the power goes out. 20 mins of waiting later we find out there's a fire on the 2nd floor of our building.. running down 20 flights of stairsis not what's up.

hit the mall for a sec before heading back home though, and what do i see?

06222009.jpg

definitely not feeling the banana boat shape or the high (7k PhP, about $145) price tag. but i figured am fam would want a look..

06222009002.jpg

these joints are still sitting.. kinda regret importing the golds from taiwan when i didn't know they'd drop here. waiting for the silvers to hit sale(which takes a long long time around these parts)

jwdanklefs -- Those Icarus are beautiful
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. I've got a beater pair in the off-whitish /black / infrared cw, and theyare crazy comfortable.

very nice Jake...those bring me back to middle school.

Modz..worked pretty good.

Yeah, they look like they're new but worn. Pretty happy. Usual soak trick was ok as a pre wash, but the washingmachine on hot regular worked much better. No pillow case, i forgot, no damage though.

great stuff guys.
late happy fathers day to those of you with youngins
battleground, those are looking very nice

FAM!
Happy belated Father's day to all the lucky FAM members....been a busy weekend chilling with the family myself.

cris: that picture is pretty dope. It reminds me of my trip to Grand Cayman when we actually swam with those beastson this sandbar about 40 minutes away from the island (stingray city). There was probably 30+ at any given time around the boat, we got to feed them. It wasridiculous and a must-do if you travel to the Caymans.
Bonus pictures for everyone on this beautiful Monday morning...

3649594021_8114372651_o.jpg

3650396650_2df73711a8_o.jpg

Great stuff as always Fam. Been MIA with a move to a new house: feels great to actually own it rather than paying rent. Shame it's only gonna be for amonth...

Cris - Crewneck sweatshirts with embroidered detail are a MUST!

And Jake, those Icarus are bananas. Beautiful pair.

jake - those look amazing
eek.gif

and even though im a lil late , happy fathers day to all the fathers in the Fam !

^ Nice......

Yup, Grand Cayman Islands is beautiful, that was a stop when me and my wife went on our cruise......

Have a good week Fam.......

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom