TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayhem - you are an ebay legend
eek.gif

cris - those hufs look great , and the lace swap is excellent . they look much better w those laces

brick - id kill for Urawas ! so luckyyyy

Nice Tak.....workin on my AM Lights as we speak, got one comin in soon, and hopefully another.

Cris.

Neukicks & CrisUno- Thanks guys
glasses.gif

I sure wish that AM lights were available in half sizes (bigfooter), if they were I'd have more than 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

FSR of the AM 180 ultramarine are on pys 99.99
neukicks you ever get your maxim 1's in?

EDIT: they are at home, be back in a little bit with some pictures:
.......anybody have info on the blue pair? they a EU release or something? or just coming out later??

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

FSR of the AM 180 ultramarine are on pys 99.99
neukicks you ever get your maxim 1's in?

EDIT: they are at home, be back in a little bit with some pictures:
.......anybody have info on the blue pair? they a EU release or something? or just coming out later??

sorry to hear about that. they were pretty quick with my currents when i ordered from them. good to hear you got 'em tho

I dont think the maxims was a totally bad idea, however the toe box looks ******ed. All toe boxes should always be slanted towards the tongue, not like a boxlike most all retros after 04.

Originally Posted by El Bro

I dont think the maxims was a totally bad idea, however the toe box looks ******ed. All toe boxes should always be slanted towards the tongue, not like a box like most all retros after 04.

yea but once you get your foot in them, they don't look so bad actually.......i dont think its a bad shoe at all, briannnnn your right HOA's >Maxims, but still a very good attempt by nike

James - nice pickup, i'm very torn on them right now, i agree with brian but i can't help but think they mayfeel as comfy as the 90 currents...maybe better, then again...some pics look good....others look
sick.gif
....can you post a pic of them on ur foot?
Ron - thanks dude, all is well for now....and urself? how's it feel to be a married man?
Mike - everytime i see those laser lights....i think back to that morning i got your email about them popping up again,i don't think i've ever pulled the trigger on a pair of shoes THAT fast...and i was half-asleep so i wasn't even sure i bought the right size atfirst
laugh.gif

Jake - testing the new sig
roll.gif

Brian - clean neons, thanks for the help with this pickup...
glasses.gif

$55 shipped from the UK.....had A LOT of dust on 'em after sitting in the box for years i'm assuming...
frown.gif
...scrubbing+washing machine+more scrubbing brought them back to life....midsoleis good, sole is good, air units are good....and i'm happy to finally have a pair of the "green" neons!! Nike should definitely eff up the colorsagain!

and a lil teaser pic of the small project Viet's working on for me

nice pick up Justin...Light customs hmmmm. Interested to see final product.

roll.gif
@ the new sig

i'm wearing the maxims today and yeah, you cant compare them to the HOAs IMO, but they
are very comfortable and the toebox keeps it shape even with the micro mesh or nylon, or
whatever you want to call it. i like them a lot, but it seems people are quick to hate on these

Originally Posted by s dubl

roll.gif
@ the new sig

Justin - I didn't even see the signature, but that is HILARIOUS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, and i'll take some pictures tonight
Bibjtattoo - your right man, can't always judge a book by its cover

just saw these, and don't recall seeing them in here. so figured I would share. not super fond of the print, but the toebox looks a little more solid
structure-triax-white-aquamarine-1.jpg

structure-triax-white-aquamarine-2.jpg

via link

*EDIT
additional pics and link
nike-air-structure-triax-91-aqua-cinder-1.jpg

nike-air-structure-triax-91-aqua-cinder-2.jpg

roll.gif
@ the new sig
laugh.gif
Who wants too pitch in and make Mayhem a special t-shirtwith that new sig of his
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Those aint Lights.

Originally Posted by tak

roll.gif
@ the new sig
laugh.gif
Who wants too pitch in and make Mayhem a special t-shirt with that new sig of his
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Those aint Lights.
roll.gif

those structures would have been a lot cleaner if that upper portion was black instead that cinder/brown/tar....i could deal with the stupid print but thatcolor is just
sick.gif
next to the white/blue

I would buy it...

Cris - make a one of one "ebayhemgatz/amfam" shirt and stick it on ebay and let the bidding wars begin!!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom