TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh.gif
again Nike fails with the Air Structure...what is with this obsession with adding print?

IINM this looks like the first Structure release where the lateral and medial sides have the same color (that emerald teal)...It's funny how the shoefinally looks "normal" without the mismatching colors yet it still looks off to me since I got so used to the mismatching colors of all the originalreleases,
laugh.gif

Those really remind me of the Emerald AM95s. And
roll.gif
they made the outsole practically all white...Nike making sure no one will have any luck trying toreturn these after one wear,
laugh.gif

And co-signing with everyone about Justin's new sig.
pimp.gif

I don't really do yellow but those joints are blazin', nice bursts!

Mayhem, those 95's look brand new, very nice job. and $55 shipped? man. I should hire you to find me eBay steals, lol.

Gasp - Those Bursts are incredible.

Good stuff all, and cosign on all the cosigns for Justin's new sig!

Got a pick up to post tomorrow, see you then Fam.

Gasp - LOVE those Bursts. Still seriously bugs me that i didn't snap up a DS pair for less than retail when i had the chance.

laugh.gif
....damn co-signing the co-signs....guess i'm stuck with ithuh?.....thanks jake!

thanks hameed and denver

James - looking good, gonna wait and see if they hit sales now...
devil.gif

Jran - dunno if this helps where u at but this site has a pre-sale for both the blue and red AM1's...shipping on orbefore july 1st...http://www.vmvinc.com/store/goods.php?id=391....i'm sure by next week they will be widely available instores...in the EU/ASIA areas at least
tired.gif
...and online.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by likuidmental

$45 shipped

Tell me they're between a 10.5 and an 11.5 and i'll slit my wrists.
mad.gif

I think he's a 10.5
happy.gif

Aaron - Slates are classic

Brick -
pimp.gif
Need to break mine out more often

Those maxim's or whatever their called are not bad. I wouldnt mind having a pair to beat up

Broke these out today
3655869530_92c4ee269c.jpg

Gasp...dope Bursts.

Aaron...nice Slates. Hopefully Nike will retro those sometime soon.

James...those Maxims don't look too bad on the feet. Let's see what happens with the re-HOA release, I might grab a pair of the Maxims.

Edge...dope pick up..even better price.

Greg...Urawas lookin fresh. If I was a size 12 you would have had no chance with those
laugh.gif

B.Ground...those look nice on the feet. Ordered my pair yesterday. Can't beat $48 and change shipped. Thanks for the info!

Cris...did you make up your mind on the try-ons? If so what'd you end up going with?

Peace Fam!

edit...so what asian/euro Fam memeber is going to clean out their spots stock of the HOA colorways of the AM1s for the US Fam
nerd.gif

nice stuff every one.i have been lurking for the past two years and just figured out how to post. to much
pimp.gif
i am a air max head to the fullest. can i applyto the fam or what do i have to do. thanks for your time.

Man neukicks those actually look pretty decent to wear even though it looks a bit yellowed in the pix lol. Might have to cop since its my only alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom