TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^not feeling those...might have been better with blue around the air unit instead of Volt.

IINM those volt/persian violets were actually an OG colorway. They certainly follow the "standards" for OG Air Structures in terms of color placementand materials.

There was another OG Womens colorway that I think had green in it

no sizes left on PYS for those structures

i still haven't gotten those black/blue structures i wanted. they hit outlets but no where near cali
frown.gif

These ones?

My local NikeOutlet has them for $160 aud, which is about 128 u.s., which goes to show what a rip of Australian Nikeprices are, probably more than they cost retail over there?

^ Ain't that a fact... I don't think I could afford living "down under!"

These came in today... thought I would shoot em a bit... I need to get a frickin DSLR already...

Nice FPs, how much would those Cayman structures be retail in the US? I'm gonna phone and complain.

They got the runnin gunnin stabs in today, dont mind em, might go try some on.

Jake..dope pics. Especially that first one. Makes em look nice, and I'm not even a fan of Stabs in most colorways.

Modz...if I remember correctly Structures retailed at 120? I'm not 100% I'll have to find my box and check when I get home.

UFB...welcome to the Fam...hit me up if you need help with a sig. I'm no pro, but I can make one for you if needed.

sup fam, everyone looking good. wish i had some extra cash lying around but had to buy a couch and some other stuff for new apartment...
anyways to watch tf2 today with my cousins
not am's but comfy, my legs are hella white still :grrrr:

modz that is CRAZY, they hit outlets and racks here, picked those up for 28$

sz 11 heads

see you guys around

I sent them a strongly worded email and spoke to them on the phone. Retail was $180 here, as it pretty much is for allNikes.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

i still haven't gotten those black/blue structures i wanted. they hit outlets but no where near cali
frown.gif
if youre a size10, nike.com has the black and blue structures on clearance for $65.00, and i'm sure there are some coupon codes floatingaround to bring the price down further

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

frown.gif
if youre a size10, nike.com has the black and blue structures on clearance for $65.00, and i'm sure there are some coupon codes floating around to bring the price down further
Damn, could have done adding a link to those in my email

thanks to all those members who gave me the thumbs up so far , means a lot

greg - check your PM !

Originally Posted by Prez T

thanks to all those members who gave me the thumbs up so far , means a lot

greg - check your PM !
you got my vote, nice stuff man, and i like your name, one of my boys names is chuka.
smokin.gif

jwdanklefs - nice pictures man, i really like that shoe.
TAK - nice 180's man, good stuff past couple of pages ya'll
mayhem - you the man, thanks for the lookout yesterday

got something coming in the mail......just a "teaser" picture, should be here tomorrow or monday............

whaaaaat up fam
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

yall still holdin' down the fort i see...

much props to all the members and amfaNs
tongue.gif

chuka: what up homie? *daps, you def have the stamp my dude. nice post
smokin.gif

hoa's...history of autotunes today:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom