TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likuid - I hate you
laugh.gif

At £50, resistance was futile. Don't imagine that midsole is gonna last long but a dope colourway.

blackredbw.jpg

And the biggest pick up of my life. 1 month to enjoy it before letting it out. Little nest egg for when the lady and I return from adventures in the States.

housekeys.jpg

Laters Fam!

^^^ you should find a pair of those air max ST's and bring them to the states for me
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif

EDIT: congrats on the house!

Originally Posted by crisone

Fat/Phantom Caps
Wow! Just gave me a serious flashback. Brings me back to a time when I was probably about 17 kicking it at some house party. I met some dude named"Crayone or Krayone?" Claimed he was from the Bay, anyways dude introduced me to them tips. Those were the best
smokin.gif

Oh yeah, and there's these coming:

nike-safari-air-max-one-1.jpg

I can pass on all of them happily besides the black pair. Remind me of Cris's iD job. I want them.

dan - those all kind of look gross , except for the black pair . very reminiscentof the black Air 180s that retrod back in 05/06

Modz - Not as yet.
Prez T - Agreed, all of the other pairs are overkill in my opinion. But the black pair look nice and subtle with the safari print adding a little texturerather than being too overbearing. I'm into them, but need to see better pics.

Prez, they all look gross to me
laugh.gif

cue bear with the caption "DO NOT WANT"

Hyper Blue Pluses to go see Transformers 2 later.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^dope collection...

I figured that's the reason behind your screen name.

haha I always figured the same. I used to rack the hell out of ultra flat black krylon when I was younger, lol. nice kicks, UltraFlatBlack!

I'm feelin the black ones with a lace switch, like to have a close look at the white as well, the other 2, eww.

While we've already previewed some of the new Air Max 1's that Nike has released in the past few weeks including the original Air Max 1 colorway aswell as the new Air Maxim 1, here is a great pack specifically for the females, this is the Nike Women's Air Max 1 "Safari" Pack that featuresthe use of Nike's legendary safari print on the upper of the shoes. Four pairs come in the Women's pack and another four pairs for Men will be releasedshortly. To purchase one of the four pairs from the Women's pack, visit any Nike Sportswear retailer or if you're in Souther California, check outProper.

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Oh yeah, and there's these coming:

nike-safari-air-max-one-1.jpg

I can pass on all of them happily besides the black pair. Remind me of Cris's iD job. I want them.

i like my set better.

2eyhuub.jpg

Micah......yeah, yours is better.

Edwin (UFB)....you have my "Stamp Of Approval"....Fam???

Dan......Congrats on the new house, feels good when you get the keys, now furnishing and getting all the utilitiesstarted, damn.........

Edge......maybe a little "get together/summit" when I come down to Socal for some Drinks or whatever.

Won......Jason Markk shoe cleaner, I'm a believer as well, I did a little section on my blog with my Vans: "THANKS JASON"

Peace....

Cris.

UFB gets my approval as well. From what I've seen in his WDYWT pics that he occasionally posted here, I knew he had a lot of good stuff. I love the mix of"high-profile" Air Maxes with more obscure models (Air Max Light 3s, Tailwind 4s, Air Tuned Maxes) that Nike has yet to butcher. Very good all aroundcollection that shows an actual love for shoes as opposed to someone buying a bunch of re-released retro Air Maxes from 2007-2008 because "NT and I$$ saidthey were cool lolz"

Cris, we got a GREAT deal on some furniture, basically kitted out the whole house for £300!

What I wore today:

redburstwdywt.jpg

UFB has my approval, dude throws down on the "other" site. Clearly has max love with a collection like that.

Those burst are looking super clean Dan.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Modzzilla wrote:
Tell me they're between a 10.5 and an 11.5 and i'll slit my wrists.
mad.gif
Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

10.5s? i'll slit my wrists too.
Sorry guys,,, Like Chris said,,, I wear a size 10.5..

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

did you get those on ebay sz 11...?
i saw a pair end for 25 + 15 shipping no bids on it. did you happen to get that pair off him?
JDM - That could be it,,, The title of the auction just says "nike air max 1" and when you look at the description, its says size 10.5 on the auction...
battleground03 wrote:
speaking of LA. Yo Cris! sup with that little trip you were planning? I think we got enough heads here for a little summit or something.
Chris and Cris - What are you guys planning???

DANGIT I SAW THOSE!!! What a steal! I hate you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i need a pair of those blue am1s..... u.s. is shafted again

UFB - you have my vote, quality stuff.
Won - nice cleanup job but u did put a little too much elbow grease on the scrubbing. if u get a fabric shaver...umight be able to trim down the loose material so they don't look.....like "tennis balls" as modz so articulately put it lol
Dan - nice pickup and dope bursts....also congrats on the house. btw....that "link" u sent me....
devil.gif
...the magic worked out...
wink.gif

Mheftman - said it before....will say it again! those blue AM1 ID's are vicious!

no one has any idea why the suede on the stash 95's fades?!?
nerd.gif

today to go see transformers after work (i love it when the bosses are away, can get away with sitting at my desk in sneakers/jeans all day long
laugh.gif
)....

UFB...you get my vote!

Hey ummm....Justin, wheres my $45 shipped HOA AM1 link at?

dope Spruces homie!

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

info on theses!
leather navy blue air max 1, 03 realease i think? i have a box and tag picutres at home if you need them pm me.

i know you guys dont like them, but wore um today at work

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by crisone

Fat/Phantom Caps
Wow! Just gave me a serious flashback. Brings me back to a time when I was probably about 17 kicking it at some house party. I met some dude named "Crayone or Krayone?" Claimed he was from the Bay, anyways dude introduced me to them tips. Those were the best
smokin.gif

...............Well, Crayone is from the Bay, maybe it was him, haha.

Cris.

Originally Posted by s dubl

UFB...you get my vote!

Hey ummm....Justin, wheres my $45 shipped HOA AM1 link at?

dope Spruces homie!
Be careful of what you ask for
laugh.gif
sometimes the links he sendarent quiet accurate
roll.gif

Those Spruce's are Crack't
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom