TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

aye crisone is it okay if I just send you cash for the tee? LMK thanks

denverairforce

how do I pay over phone orders?

Originally Posted by Prez T

wow , finally a member
happy.gif
gonna make a sig once i get back from work . thanks to all for the votes and love !

adob0 -
eek.gif
wattup fam ? youre missed in this thread . HOAs look amazing
neukicks - atmos AM1s ? edit - after the 2nd teaser pic i take that back
laugh.gif

brian - nope , havent gotten a chance to clean em up yet
cris - got anymore TeAMFam shirts in size L left ?

.............Prez & JDM, yeah & yeah, PM me.

Cris.

mayhem- BACON!...still wish i had a pair
frown.gif
good lookin out on the listings. thanks to you i got a STEAL imo cuz i never knew how to search stuff outside the US. can't wait til they come in
happy.gif

^ Nice Jon.....

Justin, clean Bacon's, unfortunatly but not really, haha, I had to let mine go, I wasn't too happy with them.

Cris.

Cris - the ones u got recently? didn't like the fit? i'm not really happy with my size 12....i'd like tofind a 11.5 but i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna find 'em for the same price the size 12 cost me.

Jran, thanks for the info....i'll help out with the pics. i'm liking the 90's and ST's....iffy on thelights....95's are
eyes.gif
with that 3rd panel being a different color andmaterial.

^ Justin...they fit cool, but a half size down would be better, plus the condition wasn't "grabbing" me, so I traded it for a couple shoes thatI'll post once I get'm.

I've somewhat ventured off to the Vans world heavily, but now i'm going back to my first love, which is Runners, so I have a few things comingin.........

Cris.

i hear that cris, curious to see what u got coming.....u always get what u want and u only want the best...so i'mwondering which APB got answered?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

^ Haha, I didn't put out an APB on the shoes coming in even though the 2 were in my top wanted list...........I have 2 in my wanted list now, and there are2 people that have them, just deciding.

Cris.

I wouldn't get too excited... the quality on the JD 90 releases has been pretty poor of late. I'll let y'all know if I see them in store.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Those AM90's up there, from JD are AMAZING!!!!!!! Damn, another one on the list that's gonna be hard to come by.
agreed. but then again, I am fond of mostly grey kicks with a splash of color..

Looks like the 2009 retro Air Max 1's (Red and Blue ones that were in the HOA pack) are showing up on ebay. Priced around $178 shipped. Think these arecoming stateside? Debating whether to pull the trigger...

briannnnn, I was just about to ask the same, they look very similar to the olympic 96 windrunners I picked up and posted in here a while back. I think minemight be from 95 though? they look a little different than these.

52215bef4fc0a3afd0dc581a8fbf13c638aeba9.jpg

anyway, those are super clean! very nice, UFB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom