TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ i hear that, as have i, but enjoy them dude! great shoe!
pimp.gif

somebody might have bought them before me also so i still have to wait for the "item has been shipped" email.

Originally Posted by gasp1

somebody might have bought them before me also so i still have to wait for the "item has been shipped" email.

i think that was me. I've been given an order confirmation number.... or at least i made a payment for them at 9:00 EST

it looks as if the money is in a "holding" right now in my account. i hate when flightclub does that, when someone buys something put it as SOLD OUT.

Originally Posted by gasp1

it looks as if the money is in a "holding" right now in my account. i hate when flightclub does that, when someone buys something put it as SOLD OUT.
QFT...they piss me off...recycled for today

Recent Pickups for the last couple of weeks.

Nice lil mixup of CT. Paid for one, got 2.

Finally stopped sleepin on these.

After passing these up in Foot Lockers a couple of years ago, finally bought a pair:

(also got a pair of St Germain BW's but forgot to take a Pic)

Have a good weekend Fam

so where and when will the am1 hoas release? theyre quickstrikes correct? i need them both since i wasnt able to get LAF 1s

Happy Friday FAM!!

Jojo - nice pickups!
Mike - nice skylines....should have offered me those!
tongue.gif

Prez - quote sounds like INC.....??
Bigred - dope bursts and dope pickup, those will be coming home with me soon enough. just gotta get some other stuffout the way.

nothing for me to post......just some stuff..
glasses.gif

size 8

size 10

size 11

size 12
140328013159(ending soon)

size 13

........back to listening to all the mike jackson albums at work
frown.gif

I hate spots that only get up to a 12
smh.gif

found this in the retro forum...spring '10 Neon 95 pack, items will be available seperately from what was said in the thread. That shirt is
smokin.gif

368029031.jpg

Hey guys I am not fam but thought I would contribute!
I do not know to much about them.
They are very clean and simple all leather!
Anyone know what they are worth?

Thanks again guys!

they're worth as much as you believe they are when they're on your feet
grin.gif
maybe you can post them in the pick up thread and ask those people there as well right?

as mayhemgatz, i'm sure he knows
roll.gif

edit: just saw that you did post them in the pick up thread asking the same thing....
indifferent.gif

I remember seeing those for around $35 + shipping (BIN). I think Mayhemgatz posted them a couple of days ago. My size too, but I don't like navy/obsidianthat much.

Heads Up.

Maxim may be slightly more limited than the OG re-release next weekend. 9 Pair allotted of Maxim & 15 of OG. Unfortunately, we will not carry the OG's.Maxims for sale now. Had to gettem.

Guess I'll have to take my business to STA for my OG's tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom