TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a quick hand everyone. I'm trying to get my AM collection up and strong finally, but i've yet to become an expert on tagging. is this legit for2005 HOA neon's? none of the am's i have are 2005's, so i really have nothing to base this off of. Big thanks to anyone who could help me out onthis, it would help out a lot.

just curious if any of you AMFamers have seen these online for a reasonable price. best I've see is $160 shipped on the bay. I'm looking for a 10.5.
thanks ahead if you can help..
am1-brazil-2.jpg

Originally Posted by tak

Ummmm' Cortez in the FAM theard....uh oh
ohwell.gif

CCP0006937_P.JPG

Forrest Gump Cortezes or not, no air = no relevance in this thread
wink.gif

No hard feelings. At least you didn't post some garbage Jordans
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

I need a quick hand everyone. I'm trying to get my AM collection up and strong finally, but i've yet to become an expert on tagging. is this legit for 2005 HOA neon's? none of the am's i have are 2005's, so i really have nothing to base this off of. Big thanks to anyone who could help me out on this, it would help out a lot.

100% legit.

^Cris, I don't know how you can stack your kicks like that and still have them look so fresh in every pic. what a rotation!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^Cris, I don't know how you can stack your kicks like that and still have them look so fresh in every pic. what a rotation!
haha....my thought exactly. Looks like a beater stack or something, yet when he wears em it looks like he's undsing everytime.

In the words of someone I know:

Maintenance, maintenance, maintenance...

Take good care of your kicks and you'll be straight.

I wouldn't stack shoes like that; I wouldn't want whatever I've stepped on to end up on the top of my other shoes.
laugh.gif

^ Since I got that Jason Markk shoe cleaner, I don't really give a doo-doo, like Brian said, "maintenance." That's nothing compared to acouple weeks ago, I had that stack like 5 high, there were about 15-20 pairs stacked, I had to put them away cuz we had a party.........

Cris.

No work today cris? I see you posting ramdom shots.

Just an update on the QS og AM1's - A local shop here in socal have received a limited amount of the Red cw. The spot has been blown up coz of the retrothread, I doubt if there will be pairs left. Here as pic - mesh looks good and the toe doesnt look too bad. Sup with the mudguard being so low though ?
am1retro0609blog11000.jpg

Since were on the AM1 here are shots of my HOA pairs (red bought @ Greyone for $35.00 and Blue Pair @ Champs Fox Hills $42) Can't beat Warren's (adobo)$9.99 price
2916627258_8dafbb57d6_o.jpg

2897924210_bd74ea4fcb_o.jpg

Wow...that seems like a pretty good price for those red and blue am1's on RMK, even though shipping to the U.S. is $30.

I haven't been on top of that release too much admittedly, are they DEFINITELY releasing in the U.S.? Anyone know if they will be GR status or will they bedifficult to obtain?

Im thinking about biting the bullet and just ordering from RMK...

Anyway,

Here's my most recent pickup guys, DS Bacon 95/360 Hybrid's. Always wanted a pair, finally managed to scoop em on the 'bay for $106 shipped.

battleground - your right they really don't look bad at all
smile.gif

crisone - that is a sick picture
smokin.gif

gasp and goat - nice 95's
PROK - nice meeting you today kinda, fam! never would have known it was him, dont think i've ever seen his face, but i recognized his shoes. nicesafari's
smokin.gif

mayhem - thanks for the link, finally for me
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
happy.gif
(sorry for the ninja sized pictures, this shoe is awesome)

dope stuff on this page from everyone!

those QS AM1's are alright, only interested in the blue pair tho since i have two hoa's at home. why did they change the tongue tho? ohwell....it's to be expected by now i guess.

james - those are clean!! great pickup for the price i think.

I def need to invest in that Jason Markk cleaner....whered you get yours Cris?

B.Ground....damn wouldn't happen to be a 13 at that shop would there? Damn...I think I'm gonna get screwed on these.
ohwell.gif

Gasp...dope Slates. Seems like everyone is rocking theirs lately.

James...damn you
laugh.gif
Drurys are the +#!$. Nice pick up.

If anyone comes across a DS to very clean HOA, or the HOA new release DS in size 13 for retail or reasonable price get at me please!!!!!

Not the Drury's! I'm having daymares about those. I should of Never off't my pair, I liable to drop serious fund$ when a chance presents it'sself again. If I don't bump into them , a certan person will LOL

Can anyone verify what the retail price will be for the QS retro of the wht/reds and wht/blues in the states?...

Tryin to decide if $125 shipped for both c/w's is a fair enough price to pull the trigger on em...

Originally Posted by tak

Not the Drury's! I'm having daymares about those. I should of Never off't my pair, I liable to drop serious fund$ when a chance presents it's self again. If I don't bump into them , a certan person will LOL
you did a good thing by offing them
tongue.gif

and whose this certain person u speak of?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Can anyone verify what the retail price will be for the QS retro of the wht/reds and wht/blues in the states?...

Tryin to decide if $125 shipped for both c/w's is a fair enough price to pull the trigger on em...

for both or each? Pull the trigger and inform me where I could do the same! need a 12 in both also!

^ My apologies, I did word that kind of weird...Both c/w's for $250 shipped to the U.S. ($125 each), or you can order 1 c/w for $130 shipped to theU.S....tryin to decide...

And Tak,

Its RMK store, but they appear to be sold out of 12's in the wht/blue's though.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

That's retail here in Oz PLUS shipping, so yeah, i'd buy em. If anyone can find the Reds for under$140 u.s. shipped to Australia please message me, i'll by from abroad and the local economy can go eat pie.

Swapped the laces back for today, possible rain, part of my wet weather collection.

Thanks for the input guys, I went ahead and placed the order.....

There's a chance I may find em stateside, in my size, in a week or two when they drop, but theres a chance I might not.

I can cool out now till the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom