TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^still hate you for having blk/red bursts....

..lol

...well not hate....i'll go -_-

i also hate that i can't find drury's @ or under 200 at all....patience is killing me.....

...been wearing my yeezy's, sorry fam, just so comfy....can't wait to exchange my 09s for a better set!

Props on the avatars Shaun & Justin. I was hoping there'd be some acknowledgement from the Fam for MJ. I've been listening to his back catalogueall night. Dare I say it, some things are more significant than shoes...

briannnn- thanks man. that got me some HOA am95's for 43 shipped. the new QS am1's look nice and the price is pretty good, but adobo's picturethere just makes me not willing to spend on them... soon though. peace.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

briannnn- thanks man. that got me some HOA am95's for 43 shipped.
1ac254f66bc225da8bd648d04f34baa61cec2f3.jpg

pimp.gif

FAM!
those QS are looking good, may have to hunt some down if I can find them for adobo cheapness
smokin.gif

jammed out of work early....went beach cruiser shopping
3601743256_7cface4f5d_o.jpg

Word.....I got mine for $60 shipped, one day, I got an email from Ty (Leaders): "Yo Cris, I got a size 8 Ben Drury here at the shop, you want it????"

Of course, they were copped, haha, without a blink or thought.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Word.....I got mine for $60 shipped, one day, I got an email from Ty (Leaders): "Yo Cris, I got a size 8 Ben Drury here at the shop, you want it????"

Cris.
daaaaaaaaaaamn
pimp.gif
, thats a hella lot better than what i gotmine for, but these things couldn't have been worn more than 4 times, still have nipples on the soles and everything, so I think i got a great deal

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Props on the avatars Shaun & Justin. I was hoping there'd be some acknowledgement from the Fam for MJ. I've been listening to his back catalogue all night. Dare I say it, some things are more significant than shoes...

yep...gotta pay respects.

Page 1

brb with pic of the kicks....

edit...these to go see Transformers with my Fam. Movie was hella long...not as good as the first, but worth watching.
v7h4er.jpg

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by crisone

Cris.
daaaaaaaaaaamn
pimp.gif
, thats a hella lot better than what i got mine for, but these things couldn't have been worn more than 4 times, still have nipples on the soles and everything, so I think i got a great deal

i would take a sz 8 too, wear em without the insoles, and call it a day!

salamat para sa stickers kuya cris

just gotta clean my laptop and it'll be slapped on

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

morning fam. does anyone have pics of those flywire am1s on the feet in jeans and/or shorts? skylines for me today to work
smile.gif

thanks neukicks, hows the creasing with them?

im gonna have to say there is none. i guess its the materials used, im sitting here looking at them on the ground now, they are fine....

the QS AM1's actually dont look too bad at all. its just that the heel looks kinda too high, or maybe its just me. i hope the gray panel isnt lighter thanthe hoa pair.

man, it is so tempting to pick those OG am87s off the internets right now. $125 shipped within asia is a sweet deal. especially when i already know they'regoing to be $120 retail here...

damn. damn. damn.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

man, it is so tempting to pick those OG am87s off the internets right now. $125 shipped within asia is a sweet deal. especially when i already know they're going to be $120 retail here...

damn. damn. damn.

Thanks for rubbing it in our American faces there Won LOL Have a good weekend everybody:smile:

well, tak. you laugh the last laugh...

i went down to get the laundry sorted, came back up, and all the 10s are gone. and i'm pretty sure these fit a little bit big since my HOAs are a littleloose. wanted a 10, and now that they're all gone...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

well, tak. you laugh the last laugh...

i went down to get the laundry sorted, came back up, and all the 10s are gone. and i'm pretty sure these fit a little bit big since my HOAs are a little loose. wanted a 10, and now that they're all gone...
frown.gif

LOL- Im sure you'll still get your pairs before I do. Matter of fact, I'm sure you will because Im not dropping no more than 150 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom