TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotthobo wrote:
Since everyone is one the cleaning subject. My buddy spilt beer all over my safari 90s. I think the toe is nubuck, maybe suede. Hot water and a tooth brush with detergent doesn't seem like the best idea to me for some reason. Any ideas...

I would start with an eraser and a brush. Any eraser and brush will do as long as the brush isn't too stiff. They sell "suede cleaningkits" at FL and FA that consist of just that.

If that doesn't work then I'd try hot water and a toothbrush. Be sure to soak the whole panel so you don't get a ring from where it was wet. There is also aresol suede / nubuck cleaner that works in conjunction with a toothbrush really well. The foam stuff is okay too.

Seems like everyone has a pair of Air Max2's but me. Very nice sir!

Cleveland222 wrote:

Thanks Modzilla!

Just came across these on my never-ending Air Burst hunt....

Size 10.5 Triax's from 98'

Ha ha, those are mine. Hit me up if you wanna do a deal, I got some tailwinds from 2000 up as well. Check my sig.

i cannot get my infrared 90's mesh clean
frown.gif

i've tried all the methods that you guys posted

the hot water/towel

the soaking thing that modz did

hot water/toothbrush
etc etc

apparently the white/red AM1's are hitting everywhere right now.....picked these up for mike....they only received the big sizes shipment so far so anyone10 and up that needs help....i got you....they should have small sizes tomorrow or the day after.

quality is really nice i must say.....definitely not as bad as the other recent releases. they also had the yellow safari AM1's and the maxim1's.....and james....u were right on point....maxim 1's are NICE! definitely picking up both colorways now cause that mudguard is smooooooooooth!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

apparently the white/red AM1's are hitting everywhere right now.....picked these up for TAK ....they only received the big sizes shipment so far so anyone 10 and up that needs help....i got you....they should have small sizes tomorrow or the day after.

quality is really nice i must say.....definitely not as bad as the other recent releases. they also had the yellow safari AM1's and the maxim 1's.....and james....u were right on point....maxim 1's are NICE! definitely picking up both colorways now cause that mudguard is smooooooooooth!
You the Best! I picture jacked you and posted in the retro forum
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

How much was the spot asking for the yellow Safs? I noticed they kinda cheap on that bidding site.

lol it's all good. i think it was $90 for the safari's, not too sure since i barely looked at them. was too busy checking out holland dunks, maxims,red AM1's, mint 95's, orange 95's.........god damn nike has WENT IN these past 3 years....week after week of new releases...forget month aftermonth.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

i cannot get my infrared 90's mesh clean
frown.gif

i've tried all the methods that you guys posted

the hot water/towel

the soaking thing that modz did

hot water/toothbrush
etc etc
Washing machine dude seriously, on a hot long wash, maybe twice, for me i did it once and they turned outgreat, washed em again just for giggles, no pillow case. Results:

Just do it...

The shape looks really awful on those. Fake City.

Not many wears left in these, but what the hey...
5nkfb7.jpg

Guys i just picked these up because i got a really good deal
But now idk if I can pull em off. What are your thoughts? Help me out fam!

i almost bought those, but mayhem convinced me that pink was a no go, and i agreed 100%

ironically on the subject of am1s, just sold my beat womens am1s for 80 on ebay

and bought these for 31$ for my wife....damn she's lucky, helped that they were mislabeled....hehe

!BVBnfuQBWk~%24(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLlzEZJBKQ,F1kJ4Q~~_1.JPG

i think i'm going to go crip over blood on the AM1s..

i would rock the mowabbs.. black tee and you're good.

i actually don't mind the beaterness of my infras, they're my go-to gym shoe now.. still got a reserve pair i can't seem to bring myself to unDS..

told you, the blues are more wearable with jeans imo, i mean the reds are classic so they get a pass, but that blue is too sweet...

I Have always been a fan of the team.. I am still awaiting for my AM collection to enlarge before I request to be down but I had to post the newest cop hereand hope I can find a AMFAM tee here also!

Cris any sz L????? l0l

0c6153ea79aff2a2b7152eedac930dd50abfef0.pjpg

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

how much are 90 huf quakes going for???/
ive seen ds go for 130, while vnds go for 80.
damn thats it..... im was willing to trade for the white/red am1's.. but i wore the hufs once to the bank...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

told you, the blues are more wearable with jeans imo, i mean the reds are classic so they get a pass, but that blue is too sweet...

Very true statement Daaznfella. I really wanted the blues first, but oh'well. Hey, why feel like the middle man ? Mayhem...hit V with that gif you hit mewith earlier, then pay the man LOL

Originally Posted by Dunks206

^

Thanks for the white/red HOA am1's Viet! I wore them yesterday
smile.gif
i still regret it....but as long as they get play, hey what can i say...

and mayhem has like a 60000$ tab from me...
eek.gif
...well not really, but heowes me something hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom