TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

i cannot get my infrared 90's mesh clean
frown.gif

i've tried all the methods that you guys posted

the hot water/towel

the soaking thing that modz did

hot water/toothbrush
etc etc
Washing machine dude seriously, on a hot long wash, maybe twice, for me i did it once and they turned out great, washed em again just for giggles, no pillow case. Results:

Just do it...
mind telling me more details? i have no idea how to work my washing machine at all...

BTW guys

I got a 9.5 of the new blue retro QS AM1... i need a 10/10.5/11 (wide size range i know
laugh.gif
)... anyone trade or anything???
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

$6,000????!!!! Lost all track of that....better have those KR's, DW's, and amsterdams for me! Lmao
roll.gif
LOL 4am drunk post!!!

frown.gif

the hot water/towel

hot water/toothbrush
etc etc
Washing machine dude seriously, on a hot long wash, maybe twice, for me i did it once and they turned out great, washed em again just for giggles, no pillow case. Results:

Just do it...
mind telling me more details? i have no idea how to work my washing machine at all...

BTW guys

I got a 9.5 of the new blue retro QS AM1... i need a 10/10.5/11 (wide size range i know
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
You need a top loading washing machine.

Put the shoes in it.

Put some washing powder in the slot or down the cylinder in the middle.

Set water level to low, temperature to hot, try a regular wash first.

Press start.

If they aren't mint when they come out repeat, if they're really dirty set a heavy duty wash.

Take a pic of before and after.

Good luck!

Nice stuff everybody. Still wanting to see the Maxims in person, but I'm already sold on the AM1s
pimp.gif
. Hopefully I can apprehend some at some point.

I don't think these are reposts, but somebody needs these:

Size 7.5

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

apparently the white/red AM1's are hitting everywhere right now.....picked these up for mike....they only received the big sizes shipment so far so anyone 10 and up that needs help....i got you....they should have small sizes tomorrow or the day after.

quality is really nice i must say.....definitely not as bad as the other recent releases. they also had the yellow safari AM1's and the maxim 1's.....and james....u were right on point....maxim 1's are NICE! definitely picking up both colorways now cause that mudguard is smooooooooooth!
yo mayhem, that picture is making me wonder if I should pick those up also.....and thanks, I knew I had pretty good judgment, wearing minetoday
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Dunks206

^

and mayhem has like a 60000$ tab from me...
eek.gif
...well not really, but he owes me something hahahah
Damn he has it like that? V, let me get a tab for a measly $500
laugh.gif

Went and picked these up yesterday as my shoe to beat upon arrival in the US. I remain unconvinced aesthetically - these are just too 'new' for mytastes - but the comfort level is unparalleled, and £65 ain't to be sniffed at.

airmaxplus.jpg

Saw the Obsidian Lights for the first time in person, almost certainly will cop a pair as a parting gift to myself before leaving the UK.

Rocking these today

Dan - def diggin those '09s. I need to find a deal though

Was able to order a pair of the blue QS 1s from RMK store. Really psyched about them, but I'm still dying for the women's sport blues from a few yearsago

^^^lol might be true.

Whats up Fam...been out for a few days. Damn these pages move fast. Lotta dope stuff past pages.

Got my Re-HOAs today...I dont have the HOAs or previous releases of that colorway....quality isnt great, but its OK for what Ive seen on some of these maxesthat have released lately. Ill snap a pic later...

JDocs...Im sure that vid broke a lot of hearts
laugh.gif

Peace.

Dan - nice pickup and good price. i hope all the 2009's go on sale soon enough so i can swoop on all the ones iwant.
Hobo - pure fire right there, i keep my fingers crossed that a retro for those will be announced soon enough!
Corgi - u ain't never lie!
Chris - .....for a split second i thought about chopping some toes off....
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

...still waiting for a package....
frown.gif

in the meantime....some stuff....
glasses.gif

size 8

size 10

size 10.5

size 11

size 11.5

size 12

just saw this in the Celebrities wearing anything thread...
MJ from some wax museum
eek.gif

frown.gif

the hot water/towel

hot water/toothbrush
etc etc

Just do it...

BTW guys

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
You need a top loading washing machine.

Put the shoes in it.

Put some washing powder in the slot or down the cylinder in the middle.

Set water level to low, temperature to hot, try a regular wash first.

Press start.

If they aren't mint when they come out repeat, if they're really dirty set a heavy duty wash.

Take a pic of before and after.

Good luck!

I usually throw a little washing powder inside the shoes and rub some on any mesh parts before i throw em in. I also go with the cold water wash so i can adda little Woolite, works wonders, don't forget the bleech, let it mix with the water before you put the shoes in tho. I would start with a gentle cycle andwork your way up, bad things can happen, very rarely have i had any problems but u just have to be careful depending on the age of your shoes.

I don't even know how to work my washing machine
laugh.gif

I fill it with water, then set it to spin, but then during spinning it just drains all the water out... is that supposed to happen?
how do I make it spin with water?

i've never used a washing machine in my life...

battleground03

lol one of my grails
frown.gif
if only sz10.5/11

-cringe- at the infrared blender video
laugh.gif

battleground, im holding my qs am1's money for those. i already have a HOA pair
happy.gif
happy.gif

but if theyre sold before i get them, then ill get a couple pairs of the am1's. lets hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom