TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
justin - serious heat
eek.gif
eek.gif
gimme those laser blue AM89s !

Mayhem nice AM1's gotta give you props man. good lookin out on the listing. I got a steal on those crepes. couldnt say no to $40 shipped
happy.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

speaking of ids...

fellow fammer is selling these in the B/S sz 9.5

it's not that bad......"unviotech" like lol

Thanks V
tongue.gif
I didn't want to spam in this thread... Haha

nice info postin those Ebay #s, i wouldnt mind those comets, kinda beat though
frown.gif
hope someone on here wins them and could restore them
smile.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

anybody see if the am1s hit their niketowns yet? i hear NTSF has em....i wonder who else.....

daazn, i went to niketown by my way this weekend and scooped up a couple in my size. if you or any other famers need em let me know. justin thanks for the pm.hit me up during the next FL sale, i got you
wink.gif

hello fam!!!!

hope everybody is doing well.....I just want to let everyone know I am partially retiring fromkicks....I will be posting my last pickups when they come in...if you peep my sig, that is the last shoe I am looking for....then it is quits for me ...reasonis from a recent personal incident.....and it truly taught me the value of needs v.s. luxuries

Do not get me wrong, I will still lurk from time to time and
embarassed.gif
atsome great gems posted....the love of kicks (ESPECIALLY air maxes) will always be there, but in terms of copping for myself..that will be gone...

anyways, if you can get/find me that ONE last pair, I will certainly practice good karma for that person
happy.gif
happy.gif
(maybe even a free pair depending on the situation)

I have always admired the contribution day after day here in the AM FAM thread since day 1 .....from og members to newly installed members, it has been apleasure, better yet an HONOR to be part of NT's finest team....

Thanks NT and AM FAM...peace

^sz 7 is the most awkward size honestly

too big for most peoples girlfriends/wifes to wear, too small for even the small footed male...yea i know...

....lol, but if i see one i'll let you know, good luck1

edge-thanks, i try for those who have the same level of respect for me as i do for them. I do what i do, and if i can, i'll help out along too, i may notbe on the same steez as justin....but he helps me too and i help him as well

ian-not really spamming, just figured somebody here would like those ams since the topic of those ID 1s was brought up....

sad to hear Nike Drawer...your pick ups posts were always
eek.gif

hopefully you'll be back sooner or later. I have to take a small break as well
frown.gif

these came in as I was leaving for work....
2vi2dy9.jpg

'09s....pretty happy with how they came out...toe material is a little stiffer than the HOAs, but not too bad.

yo mayhem sick man, and everyone else as n1ke drawer said, sick contributions
pimp.gif

got these yesterday from mayhem, and put them on right away and rocking um again today, now I need a second pair.....
nerd.gif

what's up everybody
got bored last night and ended up taking some comparison pics.
sorry for the number of pics but thought you might appreciate.
1999 AM1 vs. 2009 AM1 (99's on the left, 09's obviously on the right)

have a good one

BIGRED- Them '99's have me in "Awww"
tongue.gif
Nothing likethe good ol'days. As for the '09's....
ohwell.gif
they could havebeen a lot better.
Nice comparison pics btw
wink.gif

Justin- Not anytime soon. That day will only come if I win the Ca. Millions.

330342935774 sz 9 DS ATMOS 95

99'
eek.gif
eek.gif
dont know if ive ever seen the OG colorway retroed in that year before . interesting how the entire sole is red

nikedrawer - sad to hear that , if i come across those kicks in that size ill def like you know . hope all is well
shaun - nice pick up
smokin.gif

i just saw the new AM87s (OG colourways - red/blue) in person today.

they will drop this weekend for $115 which is meh. the mesh is a lot harder than the HOAs and the shoe in general seems to have a more solid structure than theolder airmax. i suppose in a way this could be a good thing, since my HOA pair creased up pretty badly on the toebox area...

the blues aren't as blue as i thought they would be, but i'm not complaining!

No pics or pick ups from me to share. Laptop still in for repair and money is tiiiiiiiight... can't wait to scoop some stuff at US prices. Only just over3 weeks to go!

Saw these over at the other site:

nikesneekpeek.jpg

nikesneekpeek1.jpg

Both look pretty dope. I'd always wanted to do a Safety Orange AM1 iD (think Oli has a pair), but these would do if the AM1 doesn't make it toiD/options are bad. Due to drop in '10.

However, all I really want is for the 87s to hit iD with OG colour (I need to get used to using 'color') blocking options. Even if they feature thenew shape/materials I won't be able to resist dropping some cash on a few pairs. Bring 'em back: it's your flagship shoe you idiots!

BIGRED33 - thanks for the comparison pics..
I'm awaiting my shipping confirmation for the reds and blues from rmk..
oh and, neukicks.. got he NLs last night. thank you very much sir. they are in great shape. I'm rocking the whites to work today. thanks again boss!

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

jibby: i literally got my confirmation 15 minutes ago from rmkstore
wink.gif
good to know. thanks. I still haven't got mine but expect I will see it soon. but I am also trying to get them to refund me $10 for doubleboxing, since I later saw that they say that it's free for multiple item orders yet they still charged me $5 each when I selected it during checkout... I've heard good things so far about their customer service so I'm hoping it won't be a problem.. thanks again for the heads up!

definitely no problem. customer service from kix-files pales in comparison to rmkstore.

mike will definitely be back to you shortly; his replies to me took less than 24 hours. will post pics when my blues arrive! (even though i know literallyeveryone else here has put them up before me
laugh.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom