TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

BIGRED33 - thanks for the comparison pics..
I'm awaiting my shipping confirmation for the reds and blues from rmk..
oh and, neukicks.. got he NLs last night. thank you very much sir. they are in great shape. I'm rocking the whites to work today. thanks again boss!
yea thanks bigred, pretty cool.....i just got my shipping confirmation from RMK......

jibby - no problem man, hope you enjoy them, they will be missed!
smokin.gif

^initially I actually ordered from kixfiles and then later saw that you had posted the rmk link and that they were $15 cheaper each. I emailed kixfiles andstated the dealy and they immediately refunded my $ with no cancellation fee. so I was happy with that. but I did email rmk yesterday and didn't hearanything back, though I tried again using the email from their 'contact us' page (rather than the gmail account listed on the invoice) so hopefullywill get a response now.
anyhow, thanks for posting the links to begin with!
oh and dan, those safety oranges look very nice. thanks for posting

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^initially I actually ordered from kixfiles and then later saw that you had posted the rmk link and that they were $15 cheaper each. I emailed kixfiles and stated the dealy and they immediately refunded my $ with no cancellation fee. so I was happy with that. but I did email rmk yesterday and didn't hear anything back, though I tried again using the email from their 'contact us' page (rather than the gmail account listed on the invoice) so hopefully will get a response now.
anyhow, thanks for posting the links to begin with!
oh and dan, those safety oranges look very nice. thanks for posting

I kept my order from kix-files and haven't received any shipping information
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

eek.gif
at the orange 87s

you are not alone
eek.gif

Nike seems to be doing the 87 somewhat of a justice finally , releasing simple colorways with mesh toeboxes . looks like a step in the right direction

Still not sure if i'll be able to stretch my funds to cop the OG colourway 87's when they hit the UK. Reassuring to see Nike are going to keep thesimple colourways coming into 2010.

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by air max 87

eek.gif
at the orange 87s

you are not alone
eek.gif

Nike seems to be doing the 87 somewhat of a justice finally , releasing simple colorways with mesh toeboxes . looks like a step in the right direction

hopefully nike will do the AM1's like they did the AM95's....
simple, solid colorways with the desired materials: suede and mesh.

Sup Fam!

i just wanna say thanks to everyone who appreciates the heads up. i just hope everyone can get good deals time and time again!

Dan - those new AM1's look promising, new kind of mesh on there too?
nerd.gif
....interesting!
Cris - thanks, i will keep an eye out for those usa's for ya.
Austin - u already know!!
Shaun - nice pickup on the 180's! 2 pairs?
nerd.gif

Chris - they were an "alright" deal, my kind of deal is under $70
laugh.gif
....after the shipping refund they cost me $130 which still isn't bad ithink.
Edge - Thanks
Viet - you definitely help me out A LOT!!
Bigred - nice comparison pics!

saw these on the 'bay while sifting....not bad...not good...but interesting with the half colored midsole piece around the air unit. if i found 'em fordirt cheap in a womens 13, i'd probably cop.

don't think these pics of the sport reds were posted in here yet, got 'em from the retro forum. i like! will definitely be copped since i missed the 08chili's.

sport-red-1.jpg

those Orange 87s look very promising.....

Frank nice pick ups....bursts are sick.

Justin those 90s look good IMO. Red/White/Blue colorways are always a + in my book. The other pair in the back is my hoa pair.

Peace Fam!

Originally Posted by s dubl

those Orange 87s look very promising.....

Frank nice pick ups....bursts are sick.

Justin those 90s look good IMO. Red/White/Blue colorways are always a + in my book. The other pair in the back is my hoa pair.

Peace Fam!

Thanks bro, they are grunge AM 93s actually. I only like Bursts cause they look so similar to 93s. I absolutely love this colorway, looking for a secondpair.

they are (white / white / grand purple / chilling red) according to PYS style: 325213-118

Mayhem- Can't thank you enough for the red/white AM1's!! I will truly enjoy them.

Just got back from a long weekend...I'll post some pix shortly.

Cory- Happy Birthday Brother!!! Your table at the show added many shoes to my wanted list, including those USA's.

My shop still hasn't gotten the AM1's in yet. I'll keep the people that hit me up about em posted.

And....those Safety Orange AM1's are STUNNING!!! Can't wait for those!

Hope all is well with everyone!

lol...i can't wait to see what oli says about those orange am1's. i wanted to keep them when his pair came through my workplace. btw - some a.hole fromchicago scammed a ton of cash from my euro dudes back in the day of the good air max id options. i forget his name but i hope that bastard doesn't come onnt under a new sn. anyone remember who that was? in fact, where da heck are my swiss homies?

Right here brother Kev
wink.gif
Been on hols and was busy at work...
wink.gif
wink.gif

It's a clean c/w, but nothing compared to my iDs... hahaha
Yeah, his name is Gil and comes from Chicago. I think his sn was Gillmatic or something. And it was quite some pairs. But I tried to already forget that wholestory. That guy should burn in hell, honestly.

Cris, Massive props for the 'orange' TAF shirt. I received it and love it! BUY THAT SHIRT IF YOU HAVEN'T YET!!

Good night Fam!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

they are (white / white / grand purple / chilling red) according to PYS style: 325213-118

guess my eyes aren't working correctly today
frown.gif
looked like navy to me....damnit Nike, should have used obsidian/navy/or made up some new clever name fornavy and used that.

Those orange am1s look very promising, imo...

On a side note,

Prez T, if I remember correctly I think you mentioned you went to Washington U. in St. Louis?...I thought I remembered that because prior to hearing about itfrom you, I didnt know about the school, but one of the guys at my new job who just started w/ me said he attended there also (dude looks about 21, or 22).

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

guess my eyes aren't working correctly today
frown.gif
looked like navy to me....damnit Nike, should have used obsidian/navy/or made up some new clever name for navy and used that.
roll.gif
...i could see it now..."white/deep blue sea/cola canred" or "white/$.99 Bic pen blue/macy's red".....OR...."white/police/fire department"......ok i'm done...it's been aloooooong tuesday...forgive me.
embarassed.gif

came across these pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom