TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Hope you have fun in NYC, brick

Maybe wear crepe bursts or 90s and hang out at Justin's job
roll.gif
don't think that would help the whole "stick with my wife thing"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Justin - Where do you come up on all this stuff?!?!?! Lovely Light collection.
Fam rolling through to 1000...
i dunno man...lot's of luck i guess and lots of downtime/boredom at work too! oh....and tons of patience....sifting through the garbage onebay is really boring, sometimes i feel like those old guys who walk around the beach with a metal detector all day trying to find the hope diamond orsomething
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ the new nicknames every other week

Greg - thanks man, looking forward to kicking it wit yall.....and...dude....
eek.gif
those homegrowns are siiiiiiick! very dope pickup!
Brian -
laugh.gif
...u know u want in onthe action...some nice cougars up in here
devil.gif

can someone overseas shed some light on these please?!?!?!?!?!......random runner has 'em up for sale....new NSW box....2008 production.....what theeff....where the hell was i when these dropped?

pyg1393660.jpg

hew1393661.jpg

http://i.ebayimg.com/04/%21BWOFSmgB2k%7E%24%28KGrH****iwEjlLmE-R%29BKWeIZevjw%7E%7E_1.JPG
http://i.ebayimg.com/21/%21BWOFiqQB2k%7E%24%28KGrH****jsEjlLmWUfiBKWeJZN-hg%7E%7E_1.JPG
http://i.ebayimg.com/15/%21BWOFZ7QBmk%7E%24%28KGrH****j%21EjlLmYmWCBKWeI2mP%28w%7E%7E_1.JPG

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Also what I've noticed with my past 2 "Nike Sportswear" purchases, not a biggie, but the print on the insole weather it be a "NIKE AIR" or Presto "XS, S, etc", the print comes off way easier than older releases, just what I noticed pretty much yesterday after wearing my 87's, maybe a "cheaper" ink used.......

Cris.

The swoosh came off the insoles in my maxims after one wear, on carpet at work.

Mayhem: From what I've learned, those gold 97's dropped only in Europe last year. I don't know how many were made, but I am assuming there wasenough for all of Europe to enjoy, and none to share w/ us here in the states. I was bidding on a pair on eBay a while back, cost-wise if I remember it wasapprox. $189 w/ shipping from France to USA. Hope that helped.

i was afraid of hearing the news that they dropped and i missed out....been chasing those for a while!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

...Thanks for the info dude...

...and my wanted list just gets longer and longer....
tired.gif

*proceeds to kick down everything in sight*

Nice Pick-up Brick! Enjoy NYC.....may be heading out that way in a couple weeks as well. If you like great food hit me up; I have a list of restrauntrecomendations.

Team LLC......Cougars........Award Certificates....Mr.MVP......this thread makes me laugh daily.

Thanks all!

great stuff fam....1000 coming up. you guys will probably hit it when im at work, but ill try and remember to wear some am's tomorrow to contribute to thebest thread on nt

Sup Fam!

Good stuff...lots of heat these last few pages.

Justin with tha tMartin gif
laugh.gif
. Youve been looking for those Golds for a while. Dope IDs man...those laces and air unit add a very nice touch.

Greg...are those HGs a 13? I saw a pair of 13 on that auction site for a lil while, but dude wanted $575 shipped. Did you get those
nerd.gif

1000 gettin close...anyone not on page 998 go to your Yuku options and change to 20 replies per page so yall can enjoy the festivities when we do lol
wink.gif

Peace.

Whats up Steve? Nice Staples...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sup Shaun

Sorry I havent been posting that much, a lot going on right now, but best believe I check this thread on the regular. Nice to see this thread head towardspg.1000! You know I must make a contribution.

sup Aaron...

quick ? for those that ordered the $109 Blue AM1s from Flight club...did you get a cancellation email? If so when? I ordered the night Cris posted Wons messagefrom the other site..I havent received anything from them besides the order conf right after I placed the order?

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom