TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry BIGRED. Nice Lights - another pair i'd like to track down. I like that the plastic tabs are the same colour as the mudguard.

Looks like tak has come up trumps anyway. Thanks very much.

wow. I'm gone for a day and a half and this thing jumps 6 pages!
I finally got my 87s in from RMK. once they finally shipped them, they showed up fast. I still am confused as to what the delay was... anyhow, they look prettygood from my initial inspection. but I've been so busy that maybe I missed something.
just got the keys to my first home last night so not a lot of time for sneakers right now. but I promise that one day I will get my act together and apply upin here
PEAS

pimp.gif
, nice jibby glad you got them

wow this thread moves along fast!

avngrguild - thanks man. gotta say that i love your collection - it was pretty much your Thunderstorm 95 pics that mademe cop my pair. VERY underrated... and what is there not to love about the jewel swoosh
wink.gif

Redrum_SB - lovely New Greens! my fave of all this year's grey gradient retros. anyone have any idea how those areselling over there? would love to double up if they go on sale.
onetwothreewick/ denverairforce/ neukicks/ cris etc - sorry to say this but it's reassuring to know it's notjust me with the dodgy '87 retros. you know it's bad though when you have to consider a square-toed pair is better than just 1 shoe
ohwell.gif

BrickSB - those Varsity Lights look great in that pic... definitely gets me thinking about why i bothered with the blue'87 retros, especially with a DS pair sat in a pile somewhere.

for those that wanted more info on them, i hope this helps:
3386432608_ebd7844bcd.jpg
3386431518_1d6a41f3cd.jpg

i'm sure my local branch still had a pair or 2 left when i last popped in. hit me up with your size if you're interested (10s, 12s & 13s were defgone though).

been wearing these about the house today. toeboxes are getting cleaner but still not quite at a satisfactory level for me. are they supposed to be white? lookat the difference to the laces lol.
3727734862_8cfbea096b.jpg

bonus pics for anyone with Drurys. Justin posted one of mine a few pages ago. my old samples vs. released version:
3622311127_e9a67565a8.jpg
3623126064_e7d59f0c19.jpg

3622305665_e83267ab0c.jpg
3622313799_841054fd79.jpg

other than the appearance, the samples had much nicer quality leather and thicker ankle padding. would've kept them but they were a tad too small.

found these while browsing ebay:

Air Max 1 HOA 90 Infrared size 8 :110412149910

edit:

pegasus 9.5: 120448499121

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Originally Posted by crisone

Very nice G.....I likes the Perf Leather better.

Cris.

Yeah me too. I think the final version is much nicer overall. The tongue tag especially.
oh wow, i didn't even notice the tongue tag until you said that. it def does look much better with the 3M on it. and gooey are those theblack/mesh am1's???
nerd.gif

Ok Jake......I'd like to thank the academyFam!
glasses.gif

30433_robin-williams-reads-a-funny-speech.jpg

Hameed - dope pickup on the 09's, that red tint on air unit is so dope! i wish they would do that with all of'em.
Brian - i think those royal/yellow lights are slept on, i should have picked up two pairs when i saw them at theoutlets.
G - from what those blk/white 87's looked like....that's a nice cleanup u did. don't know how much whiter ucan get the mesh....but throw some light grey laces in 'em and call it a day!
just got these from local NT'er Lazy B.....DS for $95...might do quick lace swap(what y'all think?) and theyare gonna be good to go this weekend
pimp.gif

....and just to emphasize the topic of AM Lights.....I LOVE 'EM!!!

....page 1,000 coming in swiftly...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Mike...you shoulda saved the award for page 1000
eek.gif

lmao at tape over the insole logo...what happens if you ever take off the tape? does the logo peel off with it?

What you do is cut a piece of tape the size of the logo, then stick that to a larger piece of tape, sticky side to sticky side. So what you will have is alarge piece of tape with a smal square within the piece of tape that is not sticky, this part will go over the logo and the remaining sticky part will attachto the insole. Make sense?

Justin - Where do you come up on all this stuff?!?!?! Lovely Light collection.

Fam rolling through to 1000...

justin, your lights are awesome....those 90s are great as well, good steal my man!
gooey: nice drury comparisons, great to have you participating in the thread
T.A.R.: i like those patta 90s, too bad the mesh is so crispy, sold my pair

FC killing me with their gouging...maybe I will find a spot with the blues while in NYC this weekend, i will look out for you guys

I was planning on keeping this for page 1000 but I may not be around/here...heading to nyc tomorrow (justin, i will holler)

Never thought I would get a pair of these in my size...I was pleasantly surprised. I owe the heads up to Mr. MVP because I contacted the seller and we workeda sweet deal.
M-V-P! M-V-P!

3727309577_02ec46a81e_o.jpg

3728109600_401766c969_o.jpg

edit: someone quote this post on page 1,000 for me! pretty sweet considering I was on page 1 as well
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom