TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....Justin, should I be worried now?
frown.gif
smh.gif

Steve...I don't know what's cleaner...the shoes or the pic. Beautiful man, just beautiful...

laugh.gif
no worries man

Austin -
eek.gif
.....if u were a size 12i'd be stalking u for one of those drury's
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ myself for not having one pair of skylines OR 2009's yet. with my luck,once i go to get the ones i want....i won't find 'em anywhere

Can't edit on my phone...

Austin dope pics...Skylines are def an under rated shoe. I need to pick up more when I can....

^^^^damn you!!!
pimp.gif
, i have been looking for a pair (10.5-11
nerd.gif
) for the longest time
nerd.gif
edit: if they wouldn't hold up I would rock them anyways tillthe fell apart!, im no expert on gundams, or durability, but i say rock um if the soles are soft and air bubble is clean

Jack - first of all....

laugh.gif
.....nice pickup man, those are my grails...any color...i want 'emall.......but to answer ur question: they should hold up fine. i haven't heard of those crumbling/cracking at all, but if u wanna make sure just hit themidsole with the "thumbnail" test.

Jack..nice Gundams' my man.

I just sealed a deal with a semi-grail, hopefully everything works out fine, new user, no feedback, crossing fingers.

Ok, I'm pretty much done with my Grails, these past 2 months been crazy on my wallet as well, so I'll probably chill for a minute, unless..............

Cris.

*unless........*
laugh.gif
I think most of us are on that basis 1/2 the time haha.

Jack...look in the vintage heat thread. Karl (Kapepper) has some pretty good info on how to tell if a shoe is somewhat wearable. Either there or in the VHblog...can't remember. Nice pick up BTW.

Justin...all good homie. All jokes haha. I'm not worried.....

.....yet
grin.gif

Thanks for the comments everyone. I plan on un-DSing them tonight or tomorrow. I have to thank gooey_wooey for the info on where to buy them. Napsize has asize 9 pair btw.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

so i was googling some pics before i leave work....stumbled on this....seen some of these before but some haven't been posted.....from: http://sneakernews.com/2009/06/25/overkill-x-nike-id-studio-berlin-sample-sale/

all samples made for the ID studio in berlin.....maybe a good sign of things to come in AM ID future?
nerd.gif
*prays*
unfortunately..

a not-so-little birdie told me that while maxes will be back.. the classic options will not.

there was actually a pop-up studio in taiwan a month or so ago that had some of those options, and they got in trouble with HQ.

justin/shaun thanks for the comments. skylines and 2009 are def my fav releases this year. i have a $20 coupon code if you guys want just PM me. i think itsfree shipping right now too... justin youll get a pair of 2009 during the next footlocker sale right?
wink.gif

still can't pay me to wear skylines, i'm sorry, but it honestly looks like one of the "cheap !$@" nikes they put out all the time

justin, yea i hope so, but if the "little birdy" that size 12 gets his info from is right.....then we honestly won't see our beloved options fora while, unless nike celebrates" something"

hmmmm...2012,25th anniversary of am1???....will this thread still be here then? lol crisone's daughter will be posting here, and mayhem will be too busywith wortk to post any good ebay info....

....lol

today....Hot Limes....such a basic color with mesh win

justin - im likin some of those IDs
nerd.gif

jack - you just hurt a lot of ppls feelings w that pick up !
cris - congrats on the USA AM1s . that was the pair i was talking about earlierthat i have coming in , along with my first pair of 90s ... pics to come once they get in
happy.gif

Jack - Those 98s are incredible. Top of my list, unfortunatley it looks like they're top of the list for a few of us
laugh.gif

Justin - As far as I'm aware those pictures of iDs are from Overkill Berlin's stash from last time around. They did a bunch of them and have just keptthem DS only to auction them all off on the Bay. Unfortunately these don't look to be the options that will be available in the future... which makes mep*ssed.

All I want are for the 87s to come back on iD with OG colour blocking options, a fresh palette of colours and a passable shape. Is that too much to ask?!?!?!

Thanks danloveuk. As I mentioned early, napsize has a size 9 and 9.5 for sale. Thats where I got my pair thanks to gooey_wooey finding them for me.

Some of those IDs are sick...both try-ons are dope. Too bad we won't be able to make any of em...I'd like to do something similar to those white/red93s, black/green, and white/black/red 87s.

Jack...dope pic. I still say 98s should be retroed. A few OG colorways, and a few new ones would be nice.

seriously...we need to invest in a time machine....i mean yea there are other things to do in the past....but some ams would be great lol

FAM!

Hope all is well, some beautiful pickups in here lately, truly jealous. All dope dope dope.
Cris: USAs
Jack: Gundams
Justin: W+Ws (I am stalking you
nerd.gif
)

Wore these yesterday...lots more on the bloggy
smokin.gif

3655791438_f4f7ae2d29_o.jpg

Some bonus shots from the trip to NYC this past weekend...
3747368183_487f3d1c08_o.jpg

3745186779_ed57e2f77a_o.jpg

3745981420_7a5c9b5a74_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom