TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
those sport red 95s look nice, I think they look better than the "chilis" (varsity reds). hopefully they hit niketown and drop to $80 like thefreshwaters did.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

those sport red 95s look nice, I think they look better than the "chilis" (varsity reds). hopefully they hit niketown and drop to $80 like the freshwaters did.
freshwaters dropped to $80 at NT?
which one?
nerd.gif

The deal on those OG 87s is stellar.

I saw the Sport Red 95s this week and they are much better than the Chillis imo. The felt on the upper is fluffier and they just look better quality. Cop'em if you can people!

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Those size 7 og 87's look like they'll disintegrate with one wear.

theres is no way they will even last a "try on". Crumble as soon as the pressure of a little size 7 foot gets in it.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Those size 7 og 87's look like they'll disintegrate with one wear.

theres is no way they will even last a "try on". Crumble as soon as the pressure of a little size 7 foot gets in it.
quoted for truth. word to crisone, lets see how some dirty ones clean up:

^So do I understand correctly that Jason Markk solution is a dry application? You don't rinse it or anything, just kind of scrub it in? If so, seems likethat would be ideal for vintage kicks that you don't want to submerge/hand wash.

Sport Reds looking pretty good too.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^So do I understand correctly that Jason Markk solution is a dry application? You don't rinse it or anything, just kind of scrub it in? If so, seems like that would be ideal for vintage kicks that you don't want to submerge/hand wash.

Sport Reds looking pretty good too.

it just says to dip the brush in water, and apply al iberal amount of the solution to the brush, dip it back into water, and scrub and wipe clean. we'llsee what it does here.....pictures in a minute.

edit:^^those are nice

just did a quick little clean on the guard of the 99 mesh air max 1's(thanks bigred
smokin.gif
) though it was quick, and these pictures give the cleaning ability no justice,it really did do a great job! sitting here looking at the two different shoes, there is a visible difference between the one that was kinda cleaned, and theuntouched one(just an fyi, the "clean": shoe isn't wet:

LOL- I meant to say ....when Nike Retros those, much more of us will have a pair
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tak

LOL- I meant to say ....when Nike Retros those, much more of us will have a pair
wink.gif

not to far away, supposedly droppin sometime this year.
Poor Man's Comet's?
24ax2r8.jpg

Originally Posted by denverairforce

those sport red 95s look nice, I think they look better than the "chilis" (varsity reds). hopefully they hit niketown and drop to $80 like the freshwaters did.
freshwaters dropped to $80 at NT?
which one?
nerd.gif
maybe it was $85, but at denver NT a few weeks ago, they are probably gone by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom