TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^well if it's 85$ at one niketown, you can get it for 85$ at ALL niketowns, just gotta have your local niketown call and confirm it!!!

Originally Posted by neukicks

edit:^^those are nice

just did a quick little clean on the guard of the 99 mesh air max 1's(thanks bigred
smokin.gif
) though it was quick, and these pictures give the cleaning ability no justice, it really did do a great job! sitting here looking at the two different shoes, there is a visible difference between the one that was kinda cleaned, and the untouched one(just an fyi, the "clean": shoe isn't wet:
looks like jason markk is gonna be on my list for things to purchase next.
nice job neukicks
*edit*
for today....
Have a good weekend fam!

^ Sean....I'll answer for James, but just get the regular kit that comes with the solution and brush, and buy the "Premium" brush that's usedfor delicate surfaces, as of the rag/towel JM provides for sale, that's up to you, I just use a microfiber towel used for automotive use which works fine,until that's a goner, then I'll get JM's towel.

It's a good investment, giving some Vintage Vears and Columbia XI's the "touch" today.

Cris.

Originally Posted by gasp1

neukicks, which jason markk package did you buy. my urawa's could use that treatment.

cris got it exactly right.....i mean.......of course he did, he was the one that suggested it to me!
laugh.gif
I would suggest buying the microfiber towel they give you, i mean why not...itcompletes the pacakge, and its a real nice towel
laugh.gif

wearing these today again, they will get cleaned up for the first time tonight, sorry i gotta pull these out on you again gasp!!
wink.gif

^ Word James....and it smells like candy, haha.

For any Team/Fam Members that want a Team/Safety Orange TAF tee.....updated sizes:

Small: 2
Medium: 4
Large: 1
X-Large: 1

Here's the info again: TEAM AM FAM T-SHIRT

Cris.

DAMN! that sucks jack!! still a good display shoe, because they are beautiful, BUT NIKE, BRING THESE BACK!!!
smokin.gif

Have any of you AM lovers out there seen these in any retail stores? A Nike slide with a air bubble
nerd.gif

damnit man....i was looking at that first pic all
eek.gif
happy.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
.......then i saw the 2nd pic and it was:

first pair of those i've ever seen crumble, R.I.P. AM98 Gundam....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

i agree wit james....display those beauties! use them for more breathtaking pics too! i hope someone in the nike head office is lurking and seeingthis.....thinking that a retro would be great right about now!!!

for me today.....final stages of the move....casual day at the office

on a side note..............right now i'm feeling like the only AM broker
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Don't the 98's have the same sole as the 97's? If you can find a pair of cheap donor 97's...all's not lost!

Originally Posted by tak

Have any of you AM lovers out there seen these in any retail stores? A Nike slide with a air bubble
nerd.gif

You can try eBay, seen those on there plenty of times. I do forget the name though.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Don't the 98's have the same sole as the 97's? If you can find a pair of cheap donor 97's...all's not lost!
after seeing your work on those 99 grey mesh 87's.....i can see this being done very well! whose up to the task?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

wow, plenty to catch up on again
eek.gif

jibby - nice stuff & congrats on the membership! i hope to get my application in eventually.
lex - amazing job on those hybrids, i thought they were some unreleased samples or something
eek.gif

s_dubl - i have DWs too! (see pg 1000
wink.gif
)
Corey - great stuff! USAs, Sunbursts, Maizes... too many to mention.
Cris - congrats on coppin the USAs! your size is 1 thing, but DS too, how the hell do you do it?! LOL
yungjojo9 - loving those Paris pics... such a beautiful city. reminds me that it's been too long since i visited myfriend out there. 9 euros for a 500ml Heineken is a killer though.
Justin - nice W&Ws and
eek.gif
atthat price. def a shoe slowly edging it's way onto my wants list
tongue.gif
(btw, no reply from lace man yet)
airjordanjack - no probs, looking really nice in those pics
smile.gif

**edit** DAMN!! so sorry to hear that bro. you've got me worried now
frown.gif
i never considered wearing '98s would be a problem. i'm gonna stick mine on to wear about the house right now.

neukicks - great clean up job. i need some of that Jason Markk for sure.
Timcity2000 - OG Comets
pimp.gif
i haveto make do with the '03 retros
ohwell.gif
smile.gif

those 'Infracomets' looking pretty hot. i think i'll have to ask my local cobbler about how to remove the patent effect if it's possible.

the Patta 87s look really clean. dirt magnets no doubt but i'm gonna have to try & hunt those down.

just spotted these on Footlocker's UK site and don't think i've seen them mentioned on here:
Max Orange90s
something doesn't look quite right to me about those.

latest pickup:
3750648840_70bda63b64.jpg

HOAs to replace my '09s from last week... and yeah the seller neglected to tell me i'd be getting a replacement Timberland box
mad.gif
(the 2nd time in as many purchases from Ebay)

un-DS'd these on wednesday:
3747070465_d0a48fbf44.jpg

yesterday for lunch with some lady friends (i don't have Crepes so had to make do with some BRS pinkage
laugh.gif
)
3749899975_d1e8ba8406.jpg

un-DS'd today after seeing jack's pic:
3753008476_48d1973e80.jpg

jumped up & down a bit and done the stairs a few times... (fine SO far).

hey guys if i'm shipping out shoes and printing out labels online how heavy do you usually put your shoes at? 2 pounds? 3 pounds?

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

just spotted these on Footlocker's UK site and don't think i've seen them mentioned on here:
Max Orange 90s
something doesn't look quite right to me about those.

jumped up & down a bit and done the stairs a few times... (fine SO far).
just paint the swoosh grey and top eyelet black and you're good to go.
Dope rotation sir
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
about you jumping up and down.

Jack - Bummer on those 98s. I think its happened to most of us at some point.
Hare Jordan - Great Storms a few pages back. Curious to see what else you've got

Its about time for me to get that Jason Markk solution. I just did my best to clean these up, but there is still work to be done. Still super stoked tofinally have them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom