TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack....sucks, but I guess its a risk you gotta take with Vintage kicks. Like Lex said/did maybe a sole swap can be done. If not, def a dope display shoe.

Justin...clean Infras.

Mike...Air Moray (sp?). I have the Flip Flop version from a few years back, not worth the $$ IMO. Not as comfy as the look.

Gooey...dope rotation those PWs are dope. Hope you have better luck with your 98s.

Shaun.....check ur email! nevermind
laugh.gif

G, thanks...lace man probably trying to figure out a profit of some sorts before getting back to ya. dope rotation dude, those HOA's aresooo much better than the QS's....btw...i'm
roll.gif
@ the crepe comment!
devil.gif

GSDOUBLE - book of one's

Originally Posted by s dubl

Mike...Air Moray (sp?). I have the Flip Flop version from a few years back, not worth the $$ IMO. Not as comfy as the look.
Thanks Shaun......maybe I'll try and snag them for cheaper the auction style way. I wear slides around the house, and only the house....so itmight not be to bad
grin.gif

Have a Safe & Happy Weekend
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Don't the 98's have the same sole as the 97's? If you can find a pair of cheap donor 97's...all's not lost!
after seeing your work on those 99 grey mesh 87's.....i can see this being done very well! whose up to the task?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I could take a crack at it...if you dont mind the back-and forth shipping between the US and the Netherlands..
wink.gif
tongue.gif

jack why didn't you mention you were going to comic con!??!?!?!?!?

i need somebody to pick me up some goodies....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wily%20run.gif

Those AM98s are gorgeous...Nike please retro!!

Some more Nike flare came in from an ekin hookup...

Edge - send me your shipping addy via pm sir
wink.gif

Nike_flare_2.jpg

Nike 100 documentary book from JN
Nike_doc100_1.jpg

Nike_doc100_3.jpg

Rasheed!!!!
Nike_doc100_2.jpg

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

hey guys if i'm shipping out shoes and printing out labels online how heavy do you usually put your shoes at? 2 pounds? 3 pounds?

..............I usually put 3 lbs, even though it can be 4, I noticed that if you work at a place where USPS picks up daily and/or have your shipments pickedup, they don't even really care about the weight, they just scan it and go on their way, if you have a shipment that's ready to go, and physicallybring it into the Post Office, sometimes the clerks will weigh it to make sure, so if you're doing so especially for Express shipments going out ofcountry, have it picked up, don't bring it in the PO, USPS, if you're reading this some how, sorry, I jacked you guys a lot in fees, haha.

Hameed....you got extra's to spare???

Cris

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Those AM98s are gorgeous...Nike please retro!!

Some more Nike flare came in from an ekin hookup...

Edge - send me your shipping addy via pm sir

Nike 100 documentary book from JN

Rasheed!!!!

eek.gif
Hameed where did you get all that?? my recent pickup
ry%3D400
to rejoin...
ry%3D400
andTak, i believe they are nike moray slides, my pairs
ry%3D400
ry%3D400
got em offeastbay

Mayhemgatz -
laugh.gif
that gif was on point, my exact reaction! hahaha
gooeywooey - Hope you have better luck with your pair. Mine cracked just wearing them around the house for about 30min. Be careful but it sounds like I justgot unlucky.
daaznfella - PM'ed you back. I may be going back to the comic con Sunday.

Cracking is definitely a big risk in wearing older shoes, but I had to at least try to wear those, they are too good looking to sit in a closet. I'musually not big on the idea of sole swapping, but I may look into it. If not I'll just display them or somethin. Thanks for the comments everyone.

yea sole swap with a pair of 97s with a blue air bag....yum.....

too bad the air unit will be smaller most likely

....avn.....can i have some stickers for my laptop? lol

words cannot express how pissed i am with the items in "my ebay" that ended with me helping out around the shop today...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Thanks for the compliments guys. I can't use all this stuff, so I'll ship out what I can. Still need to determine what I'm going to do with theshirt as its too small for me.

Cris - I may have some folders for you if your interested. Send me your home addy again.

Austin - a Nike ekin hooked it up. Surprisingly, she was amazed to learn that grown folks would actually enjoy Air Maxflare. So much for "subject matter experts"
laugh.gif

Edge - your package will go out this weekend.

V - send me your shipping info via pm.

That's it for this batch, but I'll be sure to keep you guys posted if I can get my hands on more...

Austin....dope shimas!

Not really feeling those TW90s, but would be nice to have I guess because its a sample.

Hameed...can I be first on the list for next time?
frown.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Enjoy your weekend Fam!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Austin....dope shimas!

Not really feeling those TW90s, but would be nice to have I guess because its a sample.

Hameed...can I be first on the list for next time?
frown.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Enjoy your weekend Fam!

2nd please
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

airjordanjack, did you try on the shoes before wearing them outdoors?

Never really made it outdoors. I walked in my backyard to take the WDYWT picture, then walked around my house for probably 30minutes. Looked down and they weredone.
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom