TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prez - great pick ups on the USAs and Escapes. I once had a pair of USAs, which my friend's son wrote all over with a permanent marker.
eek.gif
that type of stuff would have me catching a case
mad.gif

Sup FAM!!

first off........Congrats Mic!! She is beautiful! I pray that god blesses her, you,and your family with health, strength and prosperity!

Ron - how's everything bro? acquire any deals yet?
nerd.gif

Doki - congrats on obtaining those amsterdams! are those first 90's ID's? also....dope maize, stealth andsunburst 90's!
pimp.gif

Prez - Dope pickups man!
Chris - ur welcome man, u already know...every...single...day...
grin.gif
...nice pics too, i've never thought about owning a pair of monster 95'sbut those pics are pretty convincing right now
eek.gif

V - thanks for the pics....FINALLY!
laugh.gif
....they're alright...neon cw works cause it's classic but them other colorways are
sick.gif
and it's ironic that you called 'em "project mayhem" collabos
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Cris - congrats on getting the bacons!...now....let's work on the amsterdams
nerd.gif

UFB - dope tailwinds
Seb - dope drury's, btw....still waiting on that email bro!
happy.gif
nerd.gif

DonJuan - dope BW's a page or few back.....those t-zones are
ohwell.gif
...seems like a combination of the pegasus and Air Max LTD

was watching entourage last night (one of the best shows on tv right now) and noticed E was rocking some decent black/white/grey 95's...

what i wore over the weekend....

thanks for the tips cris
wink.gif

thanks to V, i picked up a whole lot of AM95 laces from a seller who had listed some insoles with the matchinglaces......he sold someone all the insoles separately and sold me the all the laces including ones that he didn't have listed......mostly a bunch of white,silver, and black pairs.

Mayhem- LOL I was thinking about asking that seller if he'd sell only the laces.......guess I can swap you 1 pair of Maroons for 4 pairs of round
wink.gif

AM87- you have any pics of them Brazils you'd care to share?

damn no speckle laces? you would think....

i gotta get on my entourage downloading....pewwwwwwwwwwwww

it was going to be a damayhemfella collabo.....pRoj:maY looks more intersting

Mayhem, haha, was watching Entourage too and immediately thought of the AM Fam thread wondering if I'd see any talk about that. nice. are those even legit?

nice black/comet 95s!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

damn no speckle laces? you would think....

i gotta get on my entourage downloading....pewwwwwwwwwwwww

it was going to be a damayhemfella collabo.....pRoj:maY looks more intersting
they are all speckled but the speckles have the same color so it's only noticeable at a certain angle, u can't really see it in the pic itook. the few that stand out are white with light grey speckles, grey with silver speckles, and there's one "not so black"/anthracite kind ofcolor with black speckles. looks all black from a distance but very much lighter than the other black pairs.

laugh.gif
@ damayhemfella

Originally Posted by daaznfella

so if those are crackmos what are the other two?

safarimos

and
viomos? lol

.............AtMos Def.

.............Snappin' pics of my QS for sale, Bri wanted to make sure they were clean:

Approved, haha.

Cris.

she a cutie Cris! its an amazin feelin watchin your kids grow , i say this as my son just took off his pamper and is runnin around me naked
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

I don't think I've seen a pair higher than a nine in the last year or so. I got mine from a cat in France that had a few pairs in miy size and lower.
I'll bust a Justin/Mayhemgatz and be on the look for your size
nerd.gif

Yeah, the only DS pairs I've seen have been from France based sellers and small sizes too
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ 'bust a Justin/ Mayhemgatz'.

Congrats Mic - She's beautiful!

Bri looking so cute Cris, compared to her your 8s look huge!
laugh.gif

Nice '97s Justin - those are iDs you picked up recently aren't they?

Brand new grail pick up for me today, finally copped after missing & passing on so many pairs - I LOVE 'EM!
happy.gif

3762486090_4f6d171f1d.jpg

Hangtags and spare laces are always a nice addition, shame you don't get more of them.

Never seen Urawas so complete...very nice addition to any collection!
I could use a pair of those also but never for the prices they hitting for:frown:. OK , Im kidding . If ever they come my way in my size and moneypermits....trigger pulled!

DOPE pickup G, need to find a pair of those in as well as almost every other size 12 AM fan lol................and yea those 97's are theid's i got a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom