TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

when you give up looking.....that's when they find you!

Soooo true. I've given up looking for a pair of black / olive powerwall AM1's so hopefully they'll find me!! We'll see....
(Size 11.5 or 12 btw
wink.gif
)

mayhem- just looked through your collection post....DAMN, nice variety Sir. Get at me if you wanna off any of those Clark Kent's. Looks like I'll betrading mine away shortly for some "grails."

hope all is well with everyone in here. been crazy busy closing on my first house, and being sick.

Air Bursts today as usual....in Cris's favorite CW. LOL.

Have a good one all!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

mayhem- just looked through your collection post....
now that is something I gotta see. I don't see a link in your sig Mayhem. where can I find the thread?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Redrum SB, nice to accidentally meet you this afternoon - lol. And if you stumbled into those Mint 95s in a sz 10 for that low low price u got your sfor, make sure you holler me
wink.gif
(lol) if I didn't rock my Team AM Fam tee then I wouldn't of met you.
I wonder how much NT'ers I pass by on a daily basis
laugh.gif

and I got you if I ever find the Mint's again
wink.gif

Hotthobo - Thanks mate, really looking forward to getting there now.
Justin - Those purple 95s would be great!
Cris - Congrats on the pick up.
Steve - Great pics as always.

Missing posting pics. Just set up photobucket ready for NYC, forgot I took this when I was doing collection pics and thought I'd throw it up. Royal BlueLights, Red/Black BWs, 2009s and something special to be unveiled once I'm on US shores (don't get too over excited) to add to my modest troop.

Laters.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

when you give up looking.....that's when they find you!

............exactly, haha, that's why I'm not saying they're not my Grails anymore, then they'll pop-up.

Cris.

Hameed - i know man.....i think they know....but all i know is they really don't care about us!
grin.gif

Drew - thanks man, but i only have two CK's left.
Jibby - i could have sworn it was in my sig, either yuku be tripping.....or i be tripping with the
smokin.gif
....but it's on the 1st or 2nd page i think, drew bumped it up from theabyss.
Doogal - nice, but that yellow really didn't need to be there on that lacehole IMO
Dan - something special huh?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Cris - i jus missed one of my grails by a few measly dollarspounds.....
frown.gif
....i'm afraid to look at my watch list out of fear ofimpulse buys to console myself.

now....i can't stop dreaming up colorways
frown.gif

sup AM fam... rockin these to look for a new ride... nothing special.

chris- finally got the HOAs huh.
pimp.gif

diggin that purple mayhemgatz
smokin.gif

Mayhem you are killing us!! awesome concepts though. looks like they need to throw you an opportunity to replace whoever is responsible for all of these 95swith patent leather everywhere

^elaborate?

and the purple gradients have a close cousin in the euro womens grey gradient with white light grey accents.... templates are fun aren't they?

laugh.gif
....Jake....you think youknow.....but you have....no....idea!
devil.gif

thanks Brian & norcalballgirl

yea V, these templates got me cracked out right now! i'll post the 87's i did manana.

night fam!

finally got my internet up at my new house. had a second to UNDS these over the weekend..

hope the fam is staying cool this summer. it was 109 today in portland. it doesn't get that hot very often here. glad my new diggs has central AC!!
PEAS

^ Tim, I have the perfect tee for you, but it's anXL, the "P Town" tee, it released a good 5+ years ago, nike "bumper sticker" tee:

Cris.

^SONNNAVAAAAA

you have no idea how long i've been searching for all of those tees I remember you offering me them but XL....iono.....lmk what you got left

90swt0.jpg

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Tim, I have the perfect tee for you, but it's anXL, the "P Town" tee, it released a good 5+ years ago, nike "bumper sticker" tee:

(picture)

Cris.

So dope!

Cris - I like, I like. too bad XLs, and even some Ls, make my skinny *#$*#$*$ frame look like I'm wearing a parachute. hmmm maybe if I drink enough beersand eat a lot of pork rinds... (que homer gif)
anyhow, if the fam is ever in Ptown and needs a place to stay, don't hesitate to hit me up as I have a full guest room now!
PEAS
*edit - wow I can't believe it censored W H I T E B O Y
laugh.gif

Jibbycanoe- those am's look good , been thinking about a pair for myself. I've seen a few for $100, maybe I'll pull the trigger soon?

Cris & V- More info on that 808 T? I could use a 3XL:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom