TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jibbycanoe- those am's look good , been thinking about a pair for myself. I've seen a few for $100, maybe I'll pull the trigger soon?

Cris & V- More info on that 808 T? I could use a 3XL:smile:

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Bigred - nice pickups, i'm still holding out on copping both of those....they are pretty cheap right now too.
you know i had to hook him up, bigred, enjoy them buddy.
thanks again my dude, i'll def enjoy them.
speaking of grails.... my #1 grail came in today.
i'll post some pics later.
peace fam

Originally Posted by tak

Jibbycanoe- those am's look good , been thinking about a pair for myself. I've seen a few for $100, maybe I'll pull the trigger soon?
yea, I like em a lot. not my typical colors of choice but the materials are very nice. good summer shoe. I don't remember your size but hereis a link that has some for $90 + shipping
*edit - likuid I think it means "one step ahead and you are no longer in the same place" good motto for the best line of sneakers ever
wink.gif

Those brazil's are quite nice, I seen and felt them in person a couple weeks ago, The quality is top notch. especially the mesh toe box

Mayhem - those blue comets and white gradients are torturing me. When I first pulled up the page I thought that was a forthcoming release or something.It'd be so sick to come up with colorways for retro sneakers for pay. I'm sure the politics of the job would make so its not a total wonderland, butI'm sure it beats my office job. Just go through the pantones on the daily...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^SONNNAVAAAAA

you have no idea how long i've been searching for all of those tees I remember you offering me them but XL....iono.....lmk what you got left

90swt0.jpg

.............Viet, just the P TOWN and LAS VEGAS left, both size XL, both new, if you or anyone else is intersted, hit me up.

Cris.

^Cris - Too Bad! I really like those ILL AY....
tired.gif

Justin - Those 95s are really, really nice! I'd take any1 of those any day... NIKE! I Hope Your Reading This!!! From an AM95 Fan!!!

JUST DO IT!!!
-EDGE-

My grails came in yesterday....

DS '01 MX orange FTW

Grail list:
1. AM 90 MX orange
2. AM 90 ESCAPE II
3. AM 90 DQM BACON

^ Nice BigRed
pimp.gif

Cris - congrats on your grail domination as of late
smokin.gif

Mayhem - some very nice template work back there. If only........

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^ Nice BigRed
pimp.gif

Cris - congrats on your grail domination as of late
smokin.gif

Mayhem - some very nice template work back there. If only........
QFT. i still don't have a pair of "infras"
smh.gif
at mefor not, maybe that will be my next hunt.

^ was watching those too, but got sidetracked at work when they were finishing. I'm a bit
frown.gif
but not quite as
mad.gif
as you. Really feel for you. Hope youtrack them down soon.

Those Brazil AM1's have gone up in my estimation, since seeing them on feet. Loving Mayhems 95 templates too.

Catching up.

MIC! Congrats! I guess that means you won't be getting into trouble with me in AMS in a few weeks.

Rocking Rasta AM1's today.

Word.

Beautiful Max Orange AM90s. Those Air Tuned Maxes posted above me are nice too. Almost made a bid on the auction site for the storm/firefly colorway a whileago but didn't go ahead with the purchase.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Beautiful Max Orange AM90s. Those Air Tuned Maxes posted above me are nice too
awesome stuff.

hey fammers, i have a quick question for any AM 09 owners who run in them (or even walk in them for significant periods of time): how do they compare to the AM360 II? i used to own the camp air of the 360 II but never wore em and donated them

any input is much appreciated

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz
Wow, Justin...my clockhand went from 6 to 12, if you get mydrift.....
roll.gif

I'm hitting the Aurora Outlet tomorrow - I'll let u guys know if any AM steals are there via F&F...

Cris - Thanks on the backpack info....

Redrum - Yeah, the AM FAM shirt gave it away....just a bit....lol

Jibby - You are making me consider those Brazils now....

NothingButJordans - very dope pic

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Beautiful Max Orange AM90s. Those Air Tuned Maxes posted above me are nice too
awesome stuff.

hey fammers, i have a quick question for any AM 09 owners who run in them (or even walk in them for significant periods of time): how do they compare to the AM 360 II? i used to own the camp air of the 360 II but never wore em and donated them

any input is much appreciated

thanks for the comments on the MX orange's i'm still pretty stoked about getting them
i wear my 09's to the gym and to run errands and what not. super comfy, but still offer the right amount of support for when i go running or do any kind ofplyo. You def feel a little higher off the ground, but that expected with any 360.
hope that helps

After a few years of searching, and a few months of lagging
laugh.gif
.....Finally got me a pair of Stealth Blue 90's
happy.gif

Wussup Fam!!

thanks for the kind words on the templates, i know it's torture but maybe......just maybe, someone at nike can "stumble" across a good idea fromseeing them!
nerd.gif
wink.gif

i might be in the minority, but i can't see the appeal in those brazils. i like how they got busy with the 3M and the materials.........but overallit's just overkill.

Bigred - dope mx oranges, congrats!
Mike - u better beat those into the ground after all the pressure u put on me! if i see one auction or a b/sthread....i'm flying out!
laugh.gif
(unless they're coming back to me ofcourse
grin.gif
)
UFB - those are some nice tuneds
JDM - i'm debating whether to pull the trigger on the first size 12 i've ever seen in those. i just can'tget past the high price tag.....it's just not one of those kicks i'm justified in paying $200+ for.

had to give back my friend's camera today...i was getting so comfortable with it too!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

so....edge....soon my man....real soon!
happy.gif

some more torturing templates...i just can't stop...i've found a new crack habit
devil.gif

Nikebox

Storm Shadow (thanks for the inspiration mike
laugh.gif
)

USA's 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom