TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by micmorales

I know right!!

laugh.gif

gotta talk to wifey bout her pic takin skills
laugh.gif
Bro, that's one expensive +#+ stroller!

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Figured I'd ask you guys.. I recently saw a pair of Air Max 90's, I guess the current versions, the hybrid joints with the different midsole and flywire, in a cool grey colorway. Anyone got any pics more pics of this shoe or some other colorways? I actually liked them a lot.

http://www.pickyourshoes....ke_max90_cur_fly_blk.htm they may have been these, but I swore they looked more like a CG color
I think you may be talking about the hitomi yokoyama 90 currents

2luosat.jpg

Otherwise there is a gray colorway of those black ones you posted.

6ylb2w.jpg

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

lol, er, how about no, you crazy barstard 170364909845

Wow
eek.gif

much like jwdanklefs, my tailwinds need a new home also (size 11, WITH OG box)
3707136205_a05c6823ca.jpg

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Heads up for anyone looking for a pair of air max 1 curry(as am I in a sz 9, anyone). There is a sz 10 on flightclub for $175. Not half bad, seen for a lot more on ebay.

I know neukicks and bigred will be on on these if they don't already have, haha.

truuuuue. Good lookin out tho. I'm saving up and on the hunt for the rest of my grails.
props to the tapsilog! haven't had that in a while. thinkin about it is makin me hungry tho.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Heads up for anyone looking for a pair of air max 1 curry(as am I in a sz 9, anyone). There is a sz 10 on flightclub for $175. Not half bad, seen for a lot more on ebay.

I know neukicks and bigred will be on on these if they don't already have, haha.

truuuuue. Good lookin out tho. I'm saving up and on the hunt for the rest of my grails.
props to the tapsilog! haven't had that in a while. thinkin about it is makin me hungry tho.
they are to small for me
frown.gif
edit:: been wearing these two drurys all weekend long, condo shopping with the lady yesterday, and a whole bunch ofnothing today:

hope you all had a good weekend. just found out starting september 1st chicagos tax on candy jumps from 2% to 10.25% -.- what kinda bullshiiiiiiiiiiii isthat????

First off i would like to apologize to officer Dan. If youre out there lurking sorry for the non AM post.

here is the pick up that made me think Nike is really clowning the US. Thanks for the help G!
I'm very impressed with the quality of this shoe. Great materials were used and the cw works. Shades of Gray and a pop color-Not very hard is it.
Sorry for the flood.
Nike Windrunner TR2
3783655706_9c2db553ac.jpg
3783656444_25069c124d.jpg

3782903185_36d5489568.jpg
3782902765_e1f626588b.jpg

3783654662_631c1337e6_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

and the vivid pink bw's are pretty much a no go now, (but I might get them when/if they hit outlets)
grin.gif
and I did, got them on the F&F today

2rwq845.jpg

clean cw, but would be so much better if it was a gummy pink swoosh...
oh well.

Nice page, saw a chick at the zoo with te pink BWs, she looked hot.

Those windrunners are top notch.

48 hours to my grail, (AM1qs)

Then i may slow down for s while...............not.

No AMs today, hitting the PS3 hard, anyone on Call of Duty 4?

If so hit me up, i'll add you and teach you how to get tactical....

too bad mod doesn't have a 360 or mayhem doesn't have a ps3....all i ever see mayhem play on the 360 is cod4...i mean seriously...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

too bad mod doesn't have a 360 or mayhem doesn't have a ps3....all i ever see mayhem play on the 360 is cod4...i mean seriously...

I have a 360 with Cod4 on it, but they bite, PS3 is what time it is....

i got a ps3... dont have cod4 tho im waiting for modern warfare 2 to come out.. looks tight
i have a 360 but all i play is halo 3

Best to wait, every man and his dog are doing the ufo glitch and it's spreading. Ruining the game.

whattup fam
my rotation over the weekend

i know they aren't AM's but thought/hoped they deserve an honorable mention
today....

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Best to wait, every man and his dog are doing the ufo glitch and it's spreading. Ruining the game.

I have now joined these fools, but i got smoked by some fool doing the God glitch damn him.

Dope maize & crepe 90's ! Both those are still on my list, I had a chance recently to snag the Crepe 90's......couldn't justify paying a good$500 for them:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom