TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by itsmedallas

tak- how many times have you worn those now?

Btw new price drop in my sig

180's Ive worn maybe 6x 97's- once Bacons - a few Stealths have yet to leave my house. I'm lucky my job requires me to sit for most of the day.limited walking=limited creasing
smile.gif

still find it funny i sold you those am95s dallas

Tak your foot looks huge from the way you stretch your pix lol

hi i posted my collection in the sneaker showcase but i wanted to post my runners and airmax here too

i hope you enjoy!

Haha yea I love them though. I know I don't have heat or alot of maxes but the ones I do have I make sure to enjoy them and I make sure to wear thembecause I like them. I had a pair of bacons before but I hated them. They were so hard to keep from creasing so I just got rid of them. So yea the maxes I dohave I usually wear them out!!! I had to throw my vivid blue 90s away because of how bad I ran them into the ground.

MAKE SuRe To LoVe YOUr KICkS aND wEAr tHeM!!!

That's what they're for. I can't wait to unds my stashes! One of my all time holy grails for air maxes

Dallas - those SF 90's are sick . If I ever find a pair in my size...they will be snagged on. Nice Stash 95's too

daAznfella- Yes I know, my damn foot is big . Almost everyone in my family has smaller feet. I'm told that the only other person was my Grandpa(rip) hewore a 11.5.

Originally Posted by tak

Dallas - those SF 90's are sick . If I ever find a pair in my size...they will be snagged on. Nice Stash 95's too
yea those are sick, good stuff
justin - my bad bout last night had a little bit to much
sick.gif
and forgot todo that when i got home, will hit you up with the specs tonight
EORR - nice stuff man, really like the infra's, that pair has been growing on me now, gotta find myself a pair, maybe

wearing these today

Nice Neukicks - I am going to wait on a pair. I still haven't gotten Team Oranges or Freshwater 95s! Does that mean I am kicked out of AM FAM? LOL.....ifanyone knows where I can cop for cheap, let me know. I keep meaning to snag on F&F and Employee Apps but always neglect them!

Justin, thanks as always for the eBay heads up!

Busted em out of the box yesterday....gotta love outlet steals!

2hi5gg9.jpg

yea, I'm feeling those SF 90s as well (imagine that, me liking a grey shoe
laugh.gif
). I vaguely remember when they came out. didn't they only come out at NTSF or something like that?

laugh.gif
@ the dryer

dope concord 96's up there

Ron - no doubt bro, i've been sleeping on the orange and mint 95's myself.
Mike - if a pair of SF90's pops up in a 12.....it's gonna be a one hell of bidding war
laugh.gif

Prez - those look good to me, good stuff.....just watch that price
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Prok - safari's
pimp.gif

just saw this shirt on JD's website.....perfect match for the rasta 87's!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

nice pick up brick !

fam i got a quick favor to ask . im considering possibly purchasing a pair of the wht/royal blue AM1s from '00 (i believe) and the pic of the box and tag seems a bit fishy to me , mainly because of how low the side flap comes down :
what do yall think ? thanks in advance fam !
That flap does come down pretty low
but besides that it looks ok.... i'm no expert tho

Prez, you're good to go on those Air Maxes...tag on the shoes is legit (it's from 2000, so it will look a bit different) and the boxtag is consistentwith a Nike release from that period. Like Mayhem said, it's possible the glue in tag dried up

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif
@ the dryer

Mike - if a pair of SF90's pops up in a 12.....it's gonna be a one hell of bidding war
laugh.gif
It sure would be....especially for a DS pair
devil.gif
laugh.gif

What's gooooood people...........

Some TAF tees left, anybody neeeeed????????

1 Small
2 Medium
1 Large

Cris.

Prez - i didn't realize u meant the lid of the box came down low, but that's how some of the boxes back then came. i like the morerecent boxes better, those older boxes tend to be rather small and the shoes are usually crushed inside on top of each other, but ironically those are theboxes that housed the quality shoes lol

oh man a DS pair.....$300 easily within the first day or two of the listing

edit...what are these lights?

b6aqfm.jpg

i was thinking they could be these?

nike-air-max-lite-euro-6.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Prez - i didn't realize u meant the lid of the box came down low, but that's how some of the boxes back then came. i like the more recent boxes better, those older boxes tend to be rather small and the shoes are usually crushed inside on top of each other, but ironically those are the boxes that housed the quality shoes lol

oh man a DS pair.....$300 easily within the first day or two of the listing
PREZ - that seller is legit, i have purchased from him before. but please do not pay that price. and when you get them, and don't like them,sell them to me
laugh.gif
but cheaper
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom