TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Fam,

I had a chance recently to snag the Crepe 90's......couldn't justify paying a good $500
$500, that's a far reach in my book.

Big red - Very nice rotation, maizes and crepes
pimp.gif

Battle - I like those windrunners. What was the total after shipping and all?

Later

^ Jerrod.....your decals just went out, my apologies for the wait.

Hameed, if you see this, yours went out as well.

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by tak

Dope maize & crepe 90's ! Both those are still on my list, I had a chance recently to snag the Crepe 90's......couldn't justify paying a good $500 for them:frown:
Thanks fam... that's exactly how i feel about the bacons
frown.gif

nice pickups FLINT
looks like those urawa's up there are gonna go for more than $180 they're already at 220 shipped

battle - those TR2s are sick. I remember seeing them on the size? website a while back thinking they were gonna drop in the US.
Bigred - Huas posted are mental man. Great pair

Been too busy to post lately, but I made some time today:

Sup Fam!! hope everyone had a great weekend!

Chris - dope pickup on those windrunners, i was thinking about getting a pair as well but i wanted to see actual picsfirst. now that i've seen your pair i might just have to hop on a pair sooner or later. good to hear that nike can still make quality stuff!
James - dope drury's
pimp.gif

Viet - c'mon man....u already know that COD4 = Crack
laugh.gif
, just like all you ever play is SF4
tongue.gif
...........but i do have a PS3 too but i don't really use it for gaming,only for media. might just have to rent COD4 thru gamefly for it though.....
Modz - when i get COD4 for the PS3 i'll let u know.
Jake - that pic of the truck is hilarious, and dope persians too!
Prok - those footscapes look really good, nice pickup! were those an asia release?
Ron - nice pickups bro, those 2009's are soooooo clean!
Hobo - dope 95's! hope to find a pair of those some day!

over the weekend for me....

me and the lady on saturday...

for the rain on sunday...

and i just got these in for $120 shipped from the UK, not really a "steal" but i wanted these when they were at JD in 2007 just couldn't find away to get 'em back then.

sup fam !

was in minneapolis for the wknd visiting a friend so havent checked on the thread in a lil while , but im loving the heat !congrats on the pick up chris

just recently made a purchase , cant wait for em to get in . ill post pics wen they arrive for the fam
nerd.gif

sup fam..........just thought i'd pop in to say hello! no new kicks for me, but i am super pissed
that i forgot to bid on some laser blue lights for about $70+ sh!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
it's not too many of us
who wears a sz8....cris did u get them?
nerd.gif
i'll probably never findthem for that cheap again! GRR

blue peg '89s for me today....carry on lol

Hameed-Thanks for the book, still CANNOT figure out where to put the stickers....so many good choice...so little room...arghhh

FAM!

of course after a long time searching unsuccessfully, I settle for the QS AM1s...well I came across these at a price I couldn't pass up.
HOAs
smokin.gif

3786950716_cd8806f17e_o.jpg

3786140997_3935a23610_o.jpg

Thanks for winning those Brick, although Im still on a search for those also....I finally have something of what I consider Grail status coming within the nextfew weeks:smile: All because of you
smile.gif

btw... you beat me by a $1 lol

The past few days for me. Planned to unds the Stealths today but couldnt make it out the house
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Thanks for winning those Brick, although Im still on a search for those also....I finally have something of what I consider Grail status coming within the next few weeks:smile: All because of you
smile.gif

btw... you beat me by a $1 lol
I won by $1 but I had more room to move...couldn't pass them up for the price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom