TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by slingman

So i was looking through some of the old pics... found this... have to share with the fam for a min... i believe this was when I first realized my love for Air Max 1s back in like 03 or 04.

http://slingonline.com/niketalk/all_max1.jpg) no-repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 640px; height: 350px; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;">
sig_bg2.gif

not that great of a pic... but... fun.
embarassed.gif

peace.
What is the 2nd one from the end on the right side? Am I having a brain fart or do I really not know what that is?

Wore these today, didn't take piccie.

With the 2009 AM1s i'm guessing from having a look that Nike did a redesign, same as with the AF1, small"improvements" while retaining a similar overall effect. The OG shape is definitely sweet looking for sneakerheads, but i think this new shape ismore modern. RIP i guess.

nice pic Steve, from the pre-'white background' era
tongue.gif

what ARE those 2nd from the right?

btw, the footscapes i posted earlier aren't worldwide Size? exclusives. i've just noticed RMK have them, sothey must be just referring to the UK.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

that is definitely a great pic.
Its sure is.....I still need all of those pairs
nerd.gif

Justin ,You really didn't have to use " best steal ever"
tired.gif

^^^
pimp.gif
I need that pair Cris!

Steve - Nice ID's and shots

I think that 2nd pair to the right is the "book of one's" I might be wrong...

neukicks - leather toe box perfect for a rainy day

Mod - I'm about to get a pair fo those 2009's how do they fit?

Originally Posted by neukicks

who won the 98 auction on that site?
nerd.gif
frown.gif
devil.gif

That would be me. I had my sniper set high cause i was dedicated on these, but now I feel I overpaid. I didn't think they would get that high.

^ Thanks Chris....get some 09's Chris, for real, you'll love'm, trying to get my wife on them as well, cuz she likes shoes more for the comfort.

I'm wearing too much that they're startin to get a lot of wear, too damn comfy!!!!!

Cris.

yea those 09s are wicked comfy IMO. I probably would have gone a half size down were I to run in them, but the width is fine for me (and I have a narrow foot).only thing that turns me off is the price tag...

Originally Posted by battleground03

Steve - Nice ID's and shots

I think that 2nd pair to the right is the "book of one's" I might be wrong...
i thought that after seeing neukicks' pic with them in the background, but then i thought the material's looked off. but yeah, theyare
wink.gif

i'm with jibby on the 2009 fitting... go true but 1/2 sz down for running.

btw, UFB - i'm liking those blk/ loden/ purple Lights. nice stealth look about them
pimp.gif

Sup Fam!

i want need urawa's
frown.gif

Cris - beautiful pic of those lights. still the one pair that eludes me!
Gooey/UFB - those black/purple lights would have been soooo dope with a solid colored midsole. that two tone crapkilled it badly!
Mike - sorry man, saw the pic...couldn't resist
devil.gif
nerd.gif
@ the sig

2nd pair of these....thanks to hameed....kudos kind sir!

recently added to the JD roster.....i'm all over these beauties!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

main

main

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Originally Posted by tak

recycled pic....trying to save this thread from 2nd page
wink.gif
hey what are those purple/teal BWs? they look good
Nike Air Classic BW (white / cayman / dark obsidian / abyss) 316703-141
Yep thats what they are ....and the purple on them is 3M
happy.gif

laugh.gif
i like the way you re-worded that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by neukicks

who won the 98 auction on that site?
nerd.gif
frown.gif
devil.gif

That would be me. I had my sniper set high cause i was dedicated on these, but now I feel I overpaid. I didn't think they would get that high.

dang, i didn't think they would get that high either, but it was me you were battling against, if you don't wanna pay that much, lemme know, i'llgladly take them
pimp.gif
your lucky i was out with my wireless card!! connection wasn't fast enough to make my last bid
frown.gif

edit: just got to the outer banks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eorr23

picked these up for 46$ they needed epic cleaning though
oh and could some one school me on the 2 airmax 98 models, like which one came first or just any interesting facts.

pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom