TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Modz - where's that collection post?

As soon as i get a chance this week dude, i'll take new pics for it i think in one hit, need some time.

Escape II on my list of must haves, $51 just makes me smh, you did soooo well!
smokin.gif

^dude ended the auction early for me. i paid more than 51. you edited my post
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
. no biggy, but it's true, i've never seen your collection. lookin' forward to it tho

gooey - I picked up the sunbursts from the post office this morning. they look great! thanks for hooking me up, and thanks to everyone else for the info andsuch
PEAS

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

gooey - I picked up the sunbursts from the post office this morning. they look great! thanks for hooking me up, and thanks to everyone else for the info and such
PEAS
yay! nice.

T21D - BEAUTIFUL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by danloveuk

^ Tell me about it. Since when did they start running these video ads? Ridiculously annoying. It's also ludicrous that you get a ton of fake sneaker ads... what a joke.
j8zczb.jpg

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!"

So embarassing, man....Nike fakes now women's hair removal ads.

Justin - lovin the USA AM 1s!

Cleveland - congrats on the new digs!

Fred - noice 1s. Those the new ones or HOAs? I still need the 09 blues.

Chris - nice BWs - did u get them for a steal? I heart that colorway over the Persians. LMK where u snagged and if they crack...

Likuid - great rotation!

Vivrant - saw those 97s today. not a bad price. reminds me of the womens HOA 97s.

T21D - can't go wrong with those
yo neukicks thanks for the offer hahahaha, but my jason markk's on the way so i should be good to go
smile.gif

nice find on those AM's you picked up over the weekend as well

for all y'all getting the ads, firefox is the way to go. I don't get any, at home on my mac or at work on my PC. but you do know those ads are based onyour browsing history? remember guy in general asking why he was getting ads of the ayo nature?

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by battleground03

Thanks for the info. on the 2K9 Cris and Mod. Hopefully I get them

Got a pick up in today, I've wanted these ever since I found out they were releasing. Thanks again Vivrantchino for the heads up.
3796786349_d338ea7eb3_o.jpg

awesome, glad you got em chris. i went back a week ago they didnt have my size
frown.gif

just got back from florida for a mini vacation, so much heat to comment on. if anyone can help out with those JD 95s please let me know! ill post pics of my pickups tomorrow sometime (thanks itsmedallas they are siiiiick)

^^^^^^
Are these available here in the US? Any/all info would be greatly appreciated. Looking for a 13

Dope AM's everyone. I just sold/shipped out my AMLight III's. I kinda regret selling them now. They're off to a better home. Hopefully ill get toposting some pics of them tonight...no internet ftl, im posting from my phone

Cris, I just remembered...you still letting go of those try on 93's? Shoot me a pm

^ Fuser, that is the second pic I have see of you in a vacant or nearly vacant parking lot. either you get up wicked early or it's a furlow day

wassup fam! daaaaaaaaaaamn i've been missing a long time! problem is, NT is blocked at work and i've been spending a lot of time at work! been workingovertime for weeks now! doesn't look like its getting any better!

a LOT of good stuff in the past 10 pages or so (i've missed about 50!!).

saw these today and i had to put them up...
3811382545_a5d6ca25d6.jpg

mesh is exactly like the 09s....

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Dope AM's everyone. I just sold/shipped out my AMLight III's. I kinda regret selling them now. They're off to a better home. Hopefully ill get to posting some pics of them tonight...no internet ftl, im posting from my phone

Cris, I just remembered...you still letting go of those try on 93's? Shoot me a pm

.............Actually, I sent them back to the seller, they were a size 9 wmns, not mens, crazy tight.

Cris.

UKBased - Post those shoes. You know what I'm talking about
wink.gif

You mean my amazing Rasta AM1's that have been left to stew for a year after a trip to Glastonbury?
2mhint3.jpg

Originally Posted by UKBased

UKBased - Post those shoes. You know what I'm talking about
wink.gif

You mean my amazing Rasta AM1's that have been left to stew for a year after a trip to Glastonbury?
what the hell did you do in those dude??
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Vivrant - saw those 97s today. not a bad price. reminds me of the womens HOA 97s.
that's exactly why i want them! i wanted the silver/blue women's back in the day and when the HOA's released. even tried to ID a goodpair but never pulled the trigger.

ukbased - damnnnnnn looks like you had a really good time in those!! and here i thought dan wanted u to post some newrelease from JD or something out of the EU
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Jibby - i'm with u buddy, i use firefox with ABP and haven't seen one ad on here or any other site i frequent.also, glad u got ur package so quickly.....pics?
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Fuser - Amsterdams....*sigh*
T21D - dope selections lately, nothing beats quality!
Bigred - broke those out asap, i don't blame you!
glasses.gif

Vivrant - nice pickup on the LAF90's!

FINALLY........after a lot of searching, bidding, offering, losing, missing out on the release, missing out on great deals (took too long to get back to a dudefor $215 shipped from the UK last year).........i knocked #2 off the "list"
happy.gif

no double boxing FTL
smh.gif

now.....if i can get some Gundam 98's and some Urawa's.....i'd retire....
indifferent.gif

...........yeaaaaaa right!
roll.gif

^^ nice justin, been a busy day at work, your packages will be going out tomorrow, unless i can get them done tonight, but i highly doubt that will happen.you'll have them by the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom