TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivrantchino21 - nice pickup. I was thinking of copping a pair from him as well but I've had too many pickups lately and need to slow down.. unlessit's a steal of course
mayhem - those are looking sick brother!! I see you had to bust them out on the office desk for pics. it's probably best if I don't do that but I willtry to post up pics of the sunbursts later on today/tonight

what up fam!
UFB!

dope laser blues up there man!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by danloveuk

UKBased - Very nice, but c'mon... treat the Fam right. No more teasing!

So a pair of beaters after five days of drunken stumbling through muddy fields wasn't what you wanted to see???

I guess you meant these:
20mdzr.jpg

It's taken you moving to another country, and me having no one to show shoes to in the real world for me to stop being lazy and post pics for the virtualworld, but i'm glad to finally be contributing to this wonderful thread.

Mayhemgatz, that's a seriously nice pickup.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Seeing those AM1s makes me wish the more recent retros still had the old shape and quality materials.

so UKbased you won those huh?! grrrr, very nice sir, still looking for that pair, in that SAME size, if you ever want to get rid of them, please hit me up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Seeing those AM1s makes me wish the more recent retros still had the old shape and quality materials.

so UKbased you won those huh?! grrrr, very nice sir, still looking for that pair, in that SAME size, if you ever want to get rid of them, please hit me up
pimp.gif

briannnn - So true. Why Nike, why treat a classic that way? All the materials on these are so soft. Looking forward to a day of nice weather so i can breakthem out.

neukicks - Yep. One of those pairs i just had to have. I'll certainly keep you in mind if i ever chose to shift them on.

UKBased & jwdanklefs - nice pickups fellas. and yea that photo of the Hufs looks sweet. I do not find it a coincidence that many AMFAMers are also greatphotographers... maybe if I hold off on sneaks for a few then I can pick up a real camera too one day.

Originally Posted by UKBased

Originally Posted by neukicks

pimp.gif

briannnn - So true. Why Nike, why treat a classic that way? All the materials on these are so soft. Looking forward to a day of nice weather so i can break them out.

neukicks - Yep. One of those pairs i just had to have. I'll certainly keep you in mind if i ever chose to shift them on.
Yeah, I remember when Nike started with that new shape with the Air Force Ones...and just didn't stop as they've done it to every Nikerelease now
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Awaits the line of salty NTers who lost out on that AM1 auction
laugh.gif

UKbased - thanks, that's a beautiful pair of 87's right there....pure quality and nothing less!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Jake - dope pickup on the huf's and the new glass. i thought i was crazy when i thought the pic looked extra nicefor some reason .
Jibby - same here bro.....can't wait to get my first "real" camera already....coming soon enough!
Brian - those are one size too small for me and even i'm salty
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

UKBased:

It's taken you moving to another country, and me having no one to show shoes to in the real world for me to stop being lazy and post pics for the virtual world, but i'm glad to finally be contributing to this wonderful thread.

Mayhemgatz, that's a seriously nice pickup.
No turning back mate. Just more and more and more kicks.

Those OG Mesh 87s really are something special. Top 5 87 ever: fully deserving of the
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom