TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality pick up's on the previous page

3812653691_565191284c.jpg

tak - Steve Ling is slingman. the guy has a lot to answer for with regards to my AM game
laugh.gif

Edge - hot rotation dude
BIGRED - careful with those Escapes already!
tongue.gif

Timothy - no worries my man. looking forward to seeing how you do snapping them... one of the toughest shoes to shootimo.
Fuser -
pimp.gif
i went for a pair onSunday but got outbid... maybe trying to snipe on my slow connection mobile whilst working wasn't the best plan lol.
UKBased - those blk mesh 87s...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
such a dope shoe man, congrats. trust me though, you would've had a seriousbattle on your hands had they been a US10
tongue.gif
that pic also reminds mehow dirty mine really are
frown.gif
laugh.gif

VC - nice pickup bro.
Justin - those Laser pics look lush!

speaking of Lasers, i altered the exposure (just the gamma) on the FL pic above as it looked too bright:
6369_251008410369_828600369_8246643_5059687_n.jpg

if they are in fact Lasers, it's gonna blow if that's a leather toebox along with the black ostrich. i guess we'll have to see in person when theyrelease.

Chris -
pimp.gif
Corals are such a nicec/w. is it you that has the shot of them being worn, taken from the back. if it is, it's that pic which sold them to me.

just realised how many
pimp.gif
's i've used in this post
roll.gif
. SOOO much heat!

gooeywooey - can u help me out with any JD's if ever? Like Hameed and theothers?

Nice pic Jake! Those Huf AM1s Look so Crisp and Clean!! Which Glass did u get???

Mine Today...

yea those carolinaish blue 90s are pretty nice. looks like they have an ostrich mudgaurd tho..
battleground03 - nice pic and kicks. what are those called?
and although my pic quality pales in comparison to many fam members, here is my latest pickup thanks to gooey and pretty much the whole fam. thanks fellas, andthank you gooey!

Edge - no worries, just PM with what you're after and i'll see what i can do.

jibby - nice pic bro, they look great!

^ thanks gooey. it's actually raining here in PDX but I was able to snap an ok shot. I really like them so thanks once again!!

what's good fam

thanks for all the comments on the escapes. im def trying to be safe with them, i don't wanna jack these bad boys up too soon

nice pickup on those laser blues
pimp.gif

yo xilegacy how do those feel on the foot?
i'd have to imagine that they must feel pretty good.

yea vivid 90 base, actually did these last year but just realized today while wearing them that it needs another coat of light grey paint....still looks goodto me imo lol

FAM!

so much dope stuff lately!
jake: excellent pickup on the T1i...that is what I will be getting when I sell my current one...the HD videocapability and the price tag make it a must, clean HUFs
cris: sick prestos, always loved that shoe
sling: sweet 95s
daaznfella: nice 90 IDs

I used the same base but different design...so many coats of white, got very annoying
tongue.gif

Those Vivids turned out real nice.

Thanks for the fl uk link to the lasers, look like normal mesh and leather to me, any Brits please update when they dropso i can send my spies to get me some ta!

Wore these today:

and these came in, good condition, pretty happy with them:

daazn & Brick - great customs.

just noticed for the FL 'Lasers' the site says material - (just) nylon so fingers crossed
wink.gif
(then again Chris' Windrunner TR2s said leather and there isn't any insight
laugh.gif
)

Steve - nice Slates homie. what year are those?
Edge - nice pickup. i fancy a pair of those.
Justin - your laces turned up today (unlike any of my shoes
frown.gif
).they look excellent! i'll send you a pic later.

What's up fam? I'm on my last leg of a business trip so trying to play catch up. Lots of worthy pickups on the last few pages
pimp.gif

Peace.

Greg, cleeeean customs.

What's up Famlay...........

Remember not too long ago, I told ya'll about this kid using our name in his sig, well apparently, due to Los (BIGRED's) discovery, in the "Repyour Team" thread in General, he's claiming, "CEO of the infamous TAMF"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom