TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Slate 95s look mighty fine
pimp.gif

larrivee, I just remembered that like not even 2 months after I got my OGs, I took a 1.5 mile walk in them...long story short: was supposed to meet up withsomeone, the person flaked, the bus I took to go home broke down and i was so heated that i just walked all the way home
roll.gif
roll.gif

My feet weren't even hurting. The shoes didn't fall apart (to my surprise). The quality on OG Air Maxes is no joke.

Won - thanks man, from Ebay as usual
wink.gif

some nice stuff last few pages, Rastas, 112s, HOAs/ 87s, Current iDs etc.

wore these for the first time today - '99 Original Mesh (supposed to be navy but too much flash dazzle
eyes.gif
)
3902610670_3864bc79b9.jpg
3902016337_2f9cb6a2ed.jpg

the sooner i get my LX-3 back the better.

^ *edited with bonus pic. 2x DS 10.5s have just sold in the last week too (Gusto and 1 on Ebay) both for about $225. lovely shape on them
smile.gif

Some real nice AM getting posted..
Mayhemgatz - love those 90s very clean colorway
slingman - you rocked some heat on the weekend
likuidmental - great pickup...

rocked these iDs today
29ztxjp.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

larrivee, I just remembered that like not even 2 months after I got my OGs, I took a 1.5 mile walk in them...long story short: was supposed to meet up with someone, the person flaked, the bus I took to go home broke down and i was so heated that i just walked all the way home
roll.gif
roll.gif

My feet weren't even hurting. The shoes didn't fall apart (to my surprise). The quality on OG Air Maxes is no joke.

Haha, good to hear. Atleast they didn't fall apart on you, only thing that could've made that day worse. As soon as I got mine yesterday, I couldtell the quality was pretty serious. The first thing I thought was "I feel like I could run in these right now if I wanted to."
laugh.gif

Sling - as always
pimp.gif

Nice pickup Likuid, congrats
eek.gif

Gooey - very nice 87s.

Clean 90s too (Mayhem and Oz)

Denver - sucks about the neons man, hopefully a no-issue return and refund is forthcoming. I've gotten stuck with fakes a couple of times, but luckily thesellers didn't know and I got my money back. And both times it was me just trying to get a steal and take a chance on a vague auction with some terriblepictures. However, it's also paid off several times too
smile.gif

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhh.

bacons!!! how much does a DS pair go for these days? i need a pair
frown.gif
i really, really do!

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhh.

bacons!!! how much does a DS pair go for these days? i need a pair
frown.gif
i really, really do!

Id say $350-450 for a DS pair. My pair tapped out my pockets.....

Any FAM members know the story behind these? I tried to find them in the retro forum but I guess that topic is buried.
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/brands/nike/nike-air-max-1-nd-pre-order.html
I sure hope these release in the U.S.
nerd.gif
If not, MAYHEM your assistancewill be needed!
laugh.gif

Almost UN DS'd my Bacons today. Went with Wheat AF1's instead. Bacons will get rocked in the next week or so. Can't.......... %+@!!%% ...........wait.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Almost UN DS'd my Bacons today..
UnDS those Bacon's....dont be scurred
wink.gif

UFB- nice 180's

Likuid- You must have scored on your pair of DQM's? Unless you got a pair with burgandy sb laces? (Justin's pair
laugh.gif
)

Sup FAM!!

UFB - dope pickup, i'm waiting for the white ST's to pop up already.....and i need those 180'sstill....
mad.gif

Edge - thanks again and dope pickups! AM Light 3's are official, that's the colorway that damaged on me
frown.gif
also.....damnnnnn those bacons are so beautiful! DS too...hell of adeal u got on those! those pics are making me think twice about letting my pair go.
pimp.gif

Mike - leave my lace swap alone
frown.gif
roll.gif

Sling - solid rotation, those ID's are
eek.gif

Oz - those are the ID's when they had the Tar color for the mudguard right?

just got this in...been after it since i saw it in pics sometime in 2007, just never been able to find one in the neon colorway. I saw the kill bill versionfor sale once and passed (regretting that now because i want the other two as well now
embarassed.gif
)

Bonus
devil.gif

Mayhem- That THING is sick! So glad you got a deal on that THING. Kinda looks like something Ive seen on that tv show Ace of Cakes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom