TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tak

Neukicks- are those 90's called wash pack or something like that ?
Justin- another day in a pair of beaters, break out them ds lights bro!

Looking good everybody, still could use many of the pairs posted from last last couple pages for myself...

Laser Blue 90's for me today , bout' to go catch Gamer. Have a Safe & Responible weekend!!

not to sure what they are honestly....got them off some guy on iss....awesome quality though

watup yall,

Just a quick snap shot from my pre. Shoe came out pretty dope. I rocked em already an no cracks yet.

10421_1204455588237_1134043807_645561_2985673_n.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by tak

howz it Kev? where about in Hawaii you located? might be taking a trip at years end, might have to hook up for a plate lunch lol

i work 5 minutes from the airport. live around 12 minutes from the airport. pm me if you come down - i'll buy you a plate.

battleground!!!! those spiridons are so dope!

the atmos safari air max 87's were in the case at leilow hawaii. they were crispy deadstock sold for $250. everytime i went in there i tripped out on why nobody bought them.

ahhh lei low, good store next to kicks/hi, fellow NT'r brought me there when i was there and to that store that head all those hats too....
they got anymore clearance kaws tees??? lmk lol

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Brian - clean AM1's...have yet to wear mine. and the neons r holding up very good, just now they got some stains from the bike chain tho
frown.gif
.......took a ride all the way out to little neck through cunningham, then down northern and came back alongside the cross island and back down franny lew. almost got killed like 3 times....cars do not respect/see you on a bike at all!
mad.gif
mad.gif
i am BEAT!!!
laugh.gif
Seemingly biking through my neck of the woods.

To be honest, I never liked encountering bikers (whether I am walking or driving) because I never know which direction they're going if they're comingat me
roll.gif

After yesterday's non-stop onslaught of AM1s, I had to wear mine (rather the only AM1 I'd still wear consistently). My bro asked me if they werewomens shoes.
laugh.gif

Kevin- Ill keep you in mind, it's been along time since Ive had a plate lunch. I usually hit up Zippys and a couple hole in the wall spots in Kaneohe
wink.gif
Not to mention that big eatery at Ala Moana shopping center.

Neukicks- Those 90's are clean, I think there's also a pair of 1's that dropped along with those...gonna have to look onto it, I haven't seenthose around much.

Mattie- Doing your thing....nice pick up. I need to get my 87's stackin'

For those that plan on checking out Gamer.....wait for DVD

Mayhem- Save the swoosh buddy, toss on some beater J's when riding lol

Thought I would share a pair of iDs Currents I did a while back. I love the currents, hopefully they bring them back sometime soon.

14tn70p.jpg

^at first i was like...LETS GO!!! but then

6 avail????

also, if you look at his past transactions, he sells fake maxes.... i would say pass on em, unless you're modz and you live in the AUS and can demand arefund/send them back to the fella....

Modz-buy all 6 pairs and if they're legit, charge the fam 2x the price for the hassle lol

^that's insane if it's legit. pics look on point but who knows what you end up with in the post. could still be worth a try though.

dope Royal '99s and antifreeze iDs back there... i'd say the materials make them even nicer than the release. cool touch with the black tipped lacestoo (yeah i saw 'em
wink.gif
haha)

Chris - those brown Spiridons are just TOO hot
pimp.gif
. did you say they wereunreleased samples? would def make them my first pair of Spiris if not.

Modz - i LOVE that c/w of the 1s. i just picked up my 2nd pair last Thurs... used, but only £36. been really getting into the older, plainer c/w's lately.
3889804315_9a0bac318c.jpg
3889788969_6ca3e227f5.jpg

btw, i found this with regards to the DWs re-releasing...check the date to the right too. as that's the same pic doing the rounds at the moment, i guess it's not what everyone wants to see or hear
embarassed.gif

Justin - i see you've found me... i can finally put a face to all those sneakers
laugh.gif

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2526/3889804315_9a0bac318c.jpg

Wow i havent been in for a couple of days and i've missed sooooo much heat!

Good to see some other people who are big fans of Makers Mark, ever since i discovered it many years ago i have never been able to go back to Jack, the SingleBarrel is ok as is Gentleman Jack but the normal stuff is roughage........could be time for a post your home bar thead!

And Battleground those brown Spiridons.........i need a pair of those!!!!

Wussup FAM!!

G - haha yea. dope pickup too! i had a gut feeling that DW retro wasn't happening
frown.gif
(it should though)
Brian - good selection, hope they hold up better than my 95's....the outsole started to peel of slightly...glued it back asap.
Prok - denim am1's
pimp.gif

headed out to brooklyn, repping the west indies today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

what up fam. been away for a while so lots of good stuff since I made an appearance. hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. I made a trip to dusty centraloregon so only hiking boots for me..
Los - glad I won your 03s.. now how about those max oranges?
wink.gif

Nice page, i'll investigate the Infras more.

Love the ones Gooey, and 36 squid is a steal dude.

Damn bad news about the Neon Pack, but it always was just a rumour. I don't think i'll post it in the thread though, may get monstered!

^ thanks Modzzilla

Some more Currents I made a while back... It takes a bit of effort to get iDs in Australia as Nike don't offer the iD here, but it's well worth theeffort

jb1x1z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom