TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been moving over the weekend, so I missed a lot. Too much stuff to comment on on it all, but lots of good stuff last few pages
pimp.gif

Briannnnn -- how'd they hold up, I've got a pair of OGs coming my way
nerd.gif

Brick -- sick pic

Daaz -- his and hers looking nice
pimp.gif

Gooey, Prok, Brick, Daaz, & Oz - Real clean stuff FAM

112's today
TEAM AM FAM on my work screen
nerd.gif

brick: nice grass!

daaz: my guess is that them HOAs are on the missus; i haven't seen any 09s with the crumpled toebox
laugh.gif

3707081537_ae7c65cff8.jpg

ozhoops: vivid blue and laser blue currents?
laugh.gif
not bad, but the colour blocking looks better on 90s imo.

tak: nice 112s; pity i'm trying to sell my pair. any pic of a full fit? i don't haven't been able to figure out what to wear with them...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

tak: nice 112s; pity i'm trying to sell my pair. any pic of a full fit? i don't haven't been able to figure out what to wear with them...
sick.gif
thanks for the comment.. Just a casual fit for me, solid black Tee & shorts
wink.gif

I regret keeping my attention away from 87s for so long...there's sooo many sick examples in here
(thanks for the compliment mayhem)

stomping around campus in HOAs today:

Originally Posted by larrivee7

nerd.gif

When I first got them sometime last summer, the air units were about as clear as I can expect for a 16-year-old shoe (just a little bit of yellowing) butI've noticed they're getting slightly foggier on the outside. They have held up fairly well but some of the glue attaching the midsole with the frontof the shoe dried a little so I had to apply some krazy glue to keep the shoe together.

I strongly advice breaking them in very gradually, via trying them on at home on a soft surface.

brickSB - That Homegrown pic is the biz. In fact, your pics and kicks are always top drawer.

OzHoops23 - Really like your Current iD's. Wish i'd got on that now.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by larrivee7

nerd.gif

When I first got them sometime last summer, the air units were about as clear as I can expect for a 16-year-old shoe (just a little bit of yellowing) but I've noticed they're getting slightly foggier on the outside. They have held up fairly well but some of the glue attaching the midsole with the front of the shoe dried a little so I had to apply some krazy glue to keep the shoe together.

I strongly advice breaking them in very gradually, via trying them on at home on a soft surface.

Thanks for the info, mine just arrived a little earlier. Pretty good shape for the age, but I'll definitely baby them for a while.

Sup Fam!

just a reminder....those laser blue current ID's are still available for purchase....
nerd.gif

Mike - that desktop is wild
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

112's, Atmos', 87/90 HOA's
pimp.gif

today...

little help please...

I got these neons off eBay and I suspect they are fake, but the seller assures me he bought them off eastbay. the tag looks just like a pair of fakes somebodyposted in here a week or so ago, the lace loops inside the white mesh aren't even sewn into the shoe on one part, the materials don't feel right("suede" is thin and cheap feeling), the bubbles have a seam but they aren't fat... please let me know if I need to give better pics. thanksall!

[edit: removed pics, got answer, no need to clutter the thread with pics of fakes, thanks again]

^^^definitely not legit

lace loops should line up with the "ribs" on the sides, stitching is shoddy, logo isn't right and shape is off.

whattup fam!
dope stuff mayhem and UFB
shipping out my '03 infra's today
frown.gif
at least i know they're going to a nice home. whattup jibby
....those 95's up there do look off. i would suggest you return them and get your money back.

^^ just to echo the previous comments, those AM95s definitely aren't legit...return them for a refund.

Still grinding with work, but should have some pick ups later this week
wink.gif

brick - nice Homegrowns. That sz12 that Justin sent went for a decent amount.

Peace.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam!

just a reminder....those laser blue current ID's are still available for purchase....
nerd.gif

Mike - that desktop is wild
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

112's, Atmos', 87/90 HOA's
pimp.gif

today...

This sneaker. I may get the most angry when I see this sneaker. I should have gotten. And for some reason I did not. And it pains me greatly.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz
This sneaker. I may get the most angry when I see this sneaker. I should have gotten. And for some reason I did not. And it pains me greatly.
laugh.gif
.....i'll keep an eye out for ya, i've seen thempop up from time to time....9.5-10 i'm guessing from ur sig?

Just recently started looking for AM 95s because I love the design..

I found some Slates, size 11, but they don't fit!!
eyes.gif
Looking to sellthem.

But anyway, I wanted to contribute to the thread because these are in my top 5 favorite 95 CWs.

88935801e83648f7de40576aad2793b5f05f8f4.pjpg

pimp.gif

i knew i should have checked the tag too. right when the auction ended, I thought to myself, I just bought fakes. damnit. first fakes i've ever had. ohwell i just hope this doesn't turn ugly. dude talkin' bout he bought these from eastbay... i don't think so, pal.

^ sorry to hear that denver. hope it gets resolved quick. I've never run into any problems with fakes thank god (knocks on wood), but a few poordescriptions here and there that I ended up regreting pulling the trigger on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom