TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate shoes
mad.gif

ne9gm8.jpg

^^^DAMN!!
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Viet -
laugh.gif
....i tried....icouldn't man
T21D - lol i hear that...i'm sure B didn't have to do much more thanlift a finger when opening the box to get 'em.
laugh.gif

btw law abiding citizen was good and maybe a bit overhyped, but it was still worth it. no regrets here.....and butler >> foxx

top 7 in no order (pending Viet's authentication of course
laugh.gif
)

....that gut wrench feeling came back just thinking about the ones i left out
frown.gif

Hey Fam!!!
I just have a question... Has anybody here ever washed a pair of AM97s? How? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

Peace!
EDGE

Justin...that pic of the 98s with the sweats is just super clean...

Not really felling those STs...only pair I really like is the Escape IIish colorway.

El Bro...damn dude, you're constantly picking up good !@*! . Id almost trade my Shady Bursts for a DS pair of those white/greys......almost.....maybe.

been a am90 head, but looking to pick up a couple am95s...

do am95s fit the same as 90s or do they run a lil smaller?

Far easier for me to narrow it down to 7 given how much smaller my stash is than most of yours. Here's how it'd look today in no particular order:

4039901892_d8cd7d9165_o.jpg

4039151131_2ea740492c_o.jpg

4039901734_ff029bcfc0_o.jpg

4039150937_0f22ba356c_o.jpg

4022996971_e5fb2ce317_o.jpg

4039151331_47e17b9e1a_o.jpg

3827916101_a2f18c3ae8_o.jpg

Originally Posted by em in js

been a am90 head, but looking to pick up a couple am95s...

do am95s fit the same as 90s or do they run a lil smaller?
Same as Air Max 90s, imo. If you want a snug fit, go true to size; if you want something with a little bit more breathing room, go up a halfsize.

El Bro - I was wondering who was gonna get those size 10 neutral grey bursts. joints are clean! i need all three of those pairs you just posted, very nice.

too much heat the last few pages.

^ I don't own a pair because I was so disappointed when they dropped. The color blocking is great but the shape, cardboard mesh and patent swoosh meantthey were easy to pass.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Justin you didn't put this pair in your top 7?
they would have been if my pair wasn't on it's last legs.
frown.gif
frown.gif
........can't put crumbling shoes in the list or i'lljust end up with 6 (hypothetically)
laugh.gif

Edge - i've washed a pair of silver 97's before, i don't know about the ones that have nubuck tho(voltage97's)
Shaun - thanks bro
Artstranger - i have a pair of those, i've worn them 3-4 times and the mesh has started to loosen up. it'sstill coarse as $#!t but not as stiff. i've heard similar from people who have the grey/navy ones that released around the same time.

....whole lotta rain today....
frown.gif
...leather toebox for today.

Man just when I thought I was good to go on looking for air maxes I was incorrect. Can anyone direct me to a pair of 87s crepes size 11. Thank you.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

El Bro - I was wondering who was gonna get those size 10 neutral grey bursts. joints are clean! i need all three of those pairs you just posted, very nice.

too much heat the last few pages.

Yeah, he ended up cutting me some slack for some shoes I bought from a while back. He shipped real slow If I remember correctly, and told me he would give mea deal on the next pair I bought from him. So I called that in, and I ended up paying a hundred bucks for the Grey burst, which was awesome for me, consideringthe last person on ebay that had a size 10 wanted like 260.

hey FAM! hope everyone is doing well this weekend - should be better than mine, being perpetually stuck in the office all day, saturday!

saw these at my local on friday... certainly not the best hybrid we've seen. in fact, i think i prefer just the plain old maxims... (cost the same, $135retail)

4041112329_fb34cb8f61.jpg

imo, looks really wrong with the strap up front...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom