TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pic Won, it's always good to see the actual shoe. I kinda like them too.....but not for retail lol

no worries tak! cris, you'd actually have to see them in person. my guess is that pair on display is a size 9, but IRL, they looked a little bit out ofproportion. i think the strap made the shoe "seem" a little shorter. retail here is bananas, too so i'd never buy them (not for that price).

i wanted to play along with the top 7... but then looking through my closet, i realise i actually don't have that many pairs of airmax
frown.gif

so here are my top 7 from my closet anyway:

3403921776_3ec20666af.jpg

3503348363_4d8d436a06.jpg

3535756798_0ba8eeef2a.jpg

3491389574_9cb19275a2.jpg

3565326275_324fd0c4fa.jpg

3712847384_ffb09c5e28.jpg

3496869536_dfe6150873.jpg

didn't really want to put those slim shady bursts up because they're not my size; so if anyone wants to trade my 11 with a 10.5 or 10 possibly... lmk!

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

hey FAM! hope everyone is doing well this weekend - should be better than mine, being perpetually stuck in the office all day, saturday!

saw these at my local on friday... certainly not the best hybrid we've seen. in fact, i think i prefer just the plain old maxims... (cost the same, $135 retail)

4041112329_fb34cb8f61.jpg

imo, looks really wrong with the strap up front...
I must have those maxin trainer 1s asap dammit! Hope they drop here. Gimmie a shout if they go cheap at all,i'll hit you up for size 11.

Tak those Ones were on special at my Nike for ages, if i ever see them again i'll give you a shout.

FAM!

Back from Barcelona and Madrid...got in late last night, 6hr time difference FTL!
Starting to sort some pics and what not...

I have a lot of pages to catch up on...happy belated 1200!

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

That's what makes em so right....
tongue.gif

Legit check please: 220499637866

hard to tell with that one picture...to be honest i've never even seen those before? did you ask him for more pictures? the lace loops kinda look like theline up....

cris nice safaris!!
pimp.gif
kVN congrats on getting a pair man!!

Originally Posted by brickSB

FAM!

Back from Barcelona and Madrid...got in late last night, 6hr time difference FTL!

Barcelona is so nice.. Heading back soon.. did you visit Trust Nobody, or Limited Edition?

^ Busy "B".....haha, sup Fam.

And what's good everybody....lazy Sunday, just wore these to go to Costco:

Cris.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

That's what makes em so right....
tongue.gif

Legit check please: 220499637866

hard to tell with that one picture...to be honest i've never even seen those before? did you ask him for more pictures? the lace loops kinda look like the line up....

cris nice safaris!!
pimp.gif
kVN congrats on getting a pair man!!

Yeah i'll ask for more pics and post em.

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by brickSB

FAM!

Barcelona is so nice.. Heading back soon.. did you visit Trust Nobody, or Limited Edition?
Trust Nobody and 24 Kilates...snagged some 1500s

^handbook? never ever had one of those working for footlocker inc. all those years....lol

checking in cuz i picked up some air maxes and some other kicks you guys would enjoy in this thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom