TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo spacej23 man those look so dope! I'm hoping to do a version like that on nikeid. I'm sure another person on here did apair in green right?

Originally Posted by KVN

Yo spacej23 man those look so dope! I'm hoping to do a version like that on nikeid. I'm sure another person on here did a pair in green right?

INC365 did a similar pair
4048110795_0733764af6.jpg

Those Pattas are alright....maybe I'm just not too big on green kicks. On the other hand, shape/materials look good.

Denver - I'm a US 11. These were DS and I picked them up for $140 shipped on eBay.
Justin - Thanks again my man. Re-up this week
wink.gif

Baybully - I think you're referring to the pair on Solestop. As I said, got these for $140.
5000in12 - I shoot with a Rebel Xsi and Canon 50mm 1.8. Great camera and lens.

Those Pattas look extremely good.

i like the pattas but i think if they were just at your local chams or locker their would be minimal fanfare if they were even brought to the attention of thisthread.

Those Patta AM1s actually did not make me cringe!
eek.gif

I wish that forefoot swoosh was white...why keep it green to blend in with the mudguard?

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

i like the pattas but i think if they were just at your local chams or locker their would be minimal fanfare if they were even brought to the attention of this thread.

.............Sup Corgi, what's good???? Yeah, I hear you on that, but none of the less, I think I'd still get them if they were from local spots.

Cris.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Sup C! Where did you put that?? Good seeing you yesterday!
Hi L! I stoppped near Capitol records for a few shots
happy.gif

Those green Air Max 1's are pretty nice. Looks like Nike done something about the shape, too bad they did it for a limited shoe.
I would pick those up even if they dropped at Journey's 2X

Gotta agree. I'm diggin the shoe regardless.......and really wishin they weren't a tier 0 release so I wouldn't have to work so hard for em.

Cris- please share any info you come across on the release. I gotta get em.......somehow.

Clean lookin shoe, lovin the materials, and forfoot swoosh.....though it could have been better white.

How's things Corgi? Good I hope. Been keepin my eye on your blog. I'm sure we'll be talkin again shortly.

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Gotta agree. I'm diggin the shoe regardless.......and really wishin they weren't a tier 0 release so I wouldn't have to work so hard for em.

Cris- please share any info you come across on the release. I gotta get em.......somehow.

Clean lookin shoe, lovin the materials, and forfoot swoosh.....though it could have been better white.

How's things Corgi? Good I hope. Been keepin my eye on your blog. I'm sure we'll be talkin again shortly.

-Andrew-
cleveland22< you act like tier zero is exclusive these days. These things are a dime a dzen,. Especially with everyone reselling them> BEpatient you"ll get one for retail plus shipping. Thanks for checkin the blog. Im trying to get more active in it again. Its been a year almost and i haveoput up 25% of my stuff. Grab a bootleg gel insert they try to sell you at mall stores , its gonna be a while.

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

i like the pattas but i think if they were just at your local chams or locker their would be minimal fanfare if they were even brought to the attention of this thread.

.............Sup Corgi, what's good???? Yeah, I hear you on that, but none of the less, I think I'd still get them if they were from local spots.

Cris.
cris, im not saying you wouldnt. I know you speak the truth and follow your own best thinking. But i dont think there would be any fanfare to it.Like i say bring it back to 1 release per quarter in 1 colorway, maybe 2 for holiday, and see how many people really still like maxes. Id buy em tier ) or momand pop but i dont buy so hopefully my guys at ben g'patta will bless me with a pair. C-bass u listenin????

^ I know, I know Corgie, haha.....I keep checkin' your Blog for some stuff, I'm pretty sure, actually, hopefully you'll put up more size8/8.5's up there.

My "Steal" came in today with original box and extra laces:

Powerwall "White" AM93.

Cris.

^^^ That's a good steal Cris!!! $39 Shipped!!! That's Awesome!!!

Those Patta AM1s look good! Hoping that I can get my Hands on those,,, I like the color and the materials that they used.

Anyways,,, What I wore for the past couple of days...

Word....when I got them today, I unwrapped the packaging and saw a box for Dunk Hi's, I was like, "Damn, no OG box, whatevs.......", but actuallythe seller used the Dunk box to double-box the original, then when I took the shoes out, I saw the extra laces........I'm happy, the box's retail pricelabel is $150, nice.

Cris.

nice pick up C1...93s dont get the love they deserve.

Jake is that the pair I linked you to? I should have picked em up for the price it was.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom