TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

I could live without Safaris, but those Vios are a must I NEED. I will own a pair one day.....

When I have $$ to drop on em
frown.gif
I could have to, but I got them, but the VIO's are something I NEED to have
nerd.gif

and btw, got another shoe last night, should be here in a couple days
nerd.gif
sorry to anyone watching it
tongue.gif

another rainy day in NOVA, recycled picture

Originally Posted by dkballer22

My rapidly growing am1 collection more am1's on the way! Can I join team air max? =)

..............Haha, only if you give me my 8.5's.......j/p Dan, like I said, I'm still workin' on it, like Mic said, this will be my 3rd pair aswell, just a cleaner pair each time I sell.

Cris.

likuidmental - nice 93s. love that shoe
finally broke down and picked up a pair of these..

between these and the limes it's been a costly month.

Jibby -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.....i'm still on the fence about letting mines go
ohwell.gif

James - nice...that pic makes me want to own those navy 1's lol, and dope snag on those maxes
wink.gif

waterproof timbs for me today, I think we've gotten six or seven inches of snow since last night in the city, not supposed to let up til tomorrow night, myschool just got closed at 1:00 so I'm heading home, probably closed tomorrow too. woo hoo! I love snow!

dk - you're making me queezy with all those safaris. I guess you're true to your screen name, huh. ballin'! haha. very nice, wish I had just onepair of safaris or vios, size 11. like others have said, one day...

jibby, nice atmos, that's a pair i've always liked looking at but never needed to own. that' feels good too.

Edge and Modz - don't worry, got you guys on the 10.5-11.5 list, gonna put together a message to the 10.5-11.5 fam today. Justin told me of a few others inthat size range that may not post as much. there's more of us than I thought, but I think it's still worth trying.

good stuff fam, have a good day!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

jibby, nice atmos, that's a pair i've always liked looking at but never needed to own. that' feels good too.

good stuff fam, have a good day!
for some reason me too. i dunno why, i love looking at them, but just know i wouldn't put them on my feet.

justin, thanks man, i actually got these from corgi a while back. and thank you
happy.gif
and thank you kind sir that sold them to me
nerd.gif

Haha Mic......and yeah Chris, my Toki's there, these were shot with my Canon 15.......

These just came in, went back on my word:

Cris.

Man, what are they doing with the Safari's??? Idk, the original color is where it should stay...........

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Man, what are they doing with the Safari's??? Idk, the original color is where it should stay...........

Cris.
Agreed. Nike is taking these Spike Lee colorways and putting them on every shoe. They need to calm down a bit.

Those Bursts look good up there, maybe because of the simplicity.

CRISUNO- Nice Maxim's......got myself a pair also
happy.gif

*Lace Swap

yeah I like the simplicity. I just can't help but wonder what they would look like with a touch more yellow. maybe the sole or the laces or something.black laces with yellow edges might look nice (like the ones that came with the 180s). either way, they're just samples, they probably won't release.and leather toe box? when will they learn? haha.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Word Mike......I might throw on Black Laces as well, stealthy.

Cris.
Did you notice the screen printed / decal "Nike" on heel....SMH

These are actually nice & comfy, gonna need to shop around for them other CW's & the Trainers
nerd.gif

*Just peeped your blog..."Banaxims"
roll.gif

^ Yeah......right away, I was disappointed with that, I explained the "minus" of points given by me because of that on my Blog, haha.

Cris.

Anybody lookin for NB 574 FibreOps sz 10? holla at me

Chris, oks lang kami pare, thank you! how are things with the mrs? Give Laune a big hug for me when
u see her again!

Laune, we miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom