TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The silver 97s dropped in Australia 2 weeks ago $!$. They rock.

I'm an 11......

I got dibs on all Australian auctions fools.....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I got dibs on all Australian auctions fools.....
happy.gif
with those shipping charges....u shouldn't have any arguments there
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

NDC has images up of the retro silver AM 97s, as well as a new red/silver/black pair.
Link? i tried to find it but i only see the other 97's that dropped and the silver pair in GS sizes...

Went to lunch with Ucasta today... me in the Urawas and him in Shadys...

Also went to the Salvation around the corner and saw these...

Mayhem, you have to click on that 1 pair shown in mens size. After the screen comes up w/ the drop down menu w/ available sizes, drag the cursor over thesmaller pic towards the top of the screen. You should be able to see the c/w's then.

jwdanklefs: cool find at the salvation army!

heads up for the impatient: those qs patta am1's are on the bidding site for 160 shipped, though most of yall prob already know

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

So, that's denver, neukicks, dan, mayhem, tak, myself.......anyone else in our range? s_dubl?
Hey Fam That's a very Good Idea!!! Count me in!!! But I wear a size 10.5-11...

Yesterday, everybody seems to be busy working???
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
... It doesn't seemlike it today,,,, I think you guys added like 3 pages, and i have to catch up...

Hope All is well with Fam!! Good Stuff all around...

These Came In Today... $60 DS... Just a good deal for me, Not a Steal like Cris1...

Peace,,,
EDGE

Thanks for the comments fellas.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Larrivee--lovely 96's. those arent siraccos are they> i thought the siraccos had air all the way around. i should know better because i have a few of em.

Thanks Corgi. Yes, they're called the Air Tuned Sirocco (although there were a couple slightly different Sirocco models during the same era). Here'sthe same one in a different colorway:
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/athletic/nike_tuned_sirocco_graph_celery.htm

They've got a very spongy insole and that super cushy "quilted" footbed that makes them uber-comfortable
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

nice. are those first ones the tuned sirocco or whatever? and the second ones, what's the actual name? really nice colorway on those, always dug the Michigan colors.

I'm not 100 percent sure. I always call them the "other 96's"
laugh.gif
. Like a lot of the other ones, I'm pretty sure they were just called "Air Max" at the time But I wanna say they also had letteringin the official name......Air Max '96 SE perhaps?

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Mayhem, you have to click on that 1 pair shown in mens size. After the screen comes up w/ the drop down menu w/ available sizes, drag the cursor over the smaller pic towards the top of the screen. You should be able to see the c/w's then.
thanks...i got it now. don't know what i didn't try that at first
embarassed.gif

Jake - wow those comets have seen a lot of wear!....and those damn urawas..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...i hate u for a little while everytime i see 'em(Greg too...possibly even more cause he's my size)
mad.gif
tongue.gif

Ucasta - dope shady's
pimp.gif

Edge - dope 93's....and very nice pics!

Justin - Thanks!!! Always appreciate those Head's Up!!!(Browsing through your heads up ryt now)
Hameed -How's it goin' FAM!!!

larrivee7 - Awesome 97SII's! One of my favourite models - still looking for a few select pairs that I've been on the hunt for for the longest time -great pickup
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Jake - wow those comets have seen a lot of wear!....and those damn urawas..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...i hate u for a little while everytime i see 'em (Greg too...possibly even more cause he's my size)
mad.gif
tongue.gif

Greg used to hate me a little to for them... I actually bought my pair from a guy that bought them from Greg... lol

whoa whoa whoa... it isnt that easy... Cris give it to em... lol

Edit: I mean it is crazy to see 4 pairs of safaris lined up like that, but u know...

Originally Posted by dkballer22

My rapidly growing am1 collection more am1's on the way! Can I join team air max? =)
HAHA
roll.gif
DK baller. Why are you trying to join TEAM AM FAM? Youalready run your own team. TEAM SAMPLE KING
roll.gif

My mission next year is to find & purchase those Safari & Viotechs
devil.gif
*Justin I could even settle for a 11.5 in those. I seen your remark
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

My mission next year is to find & purchase those Safari & Viotechs
devil.gif
*Justin I could even settle for a 11.5 in those. I seen your remark
laugh.gif

Viotechs are slowly becoming a priority of mine as well Mike. 11.5 or 12.
wink.gif

Have a few things to cross off the list first though. I'll keep ya in mind if I happen to come across a pair.

I could live without Safaris, but those Vios are a must have. I will own a pair one day.....

When I have $$ to drop on em
frown.gif

nice Daniel! I need a 3rd pair of safaris tho...holla atcha boy!

yo Bee! When you headin to Amsterdam? I NEED a CubanBee tat design for my babygirl!

to my dudes who emailed me bout the Patta AM1s, ima try my best! Im not camping out tho!!
so please no more pms bout these joints...thanks...and like Warren said they pre released in asia...
check ebay!! footalog and rmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom