TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

time to wax up the board and hit up the mountain!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....i'm trying to get on a board for the first time this winter. pray for me
roll.gif

Mic - didn't even peep that stuff in the background, lol....that nintendo is the $#!t.....i'm a duckhunt master
grin.gif
nerd.gif

dope navi bursts and infra 90's fam
pimp.gif

running in and out the office today....just a quick check in....

much props to Denver for the midsole restore, thanks Fam!

damnit....i wonder if they will let me order the 90's i made with the mesh cause i've got oodles in my locker...i want at least 3-4 ofthem.....
frown.gif

....tried the new options...they dropped the ball on changing the color of the air unit...oh well...

UKbased - thanks for the heads up on the new options. it would be great if they allowed all the options they have everhad all at once. I know, I'm dreaming..
Mayhem - I'll bet you will love it man. just don't keep anything in your back pocket. I learned that one thehard way. oh and a little liquid courage never hurts
kevin - nice 95 rotation sir. it is sad that they don't make em like that anymore. and are those ones in the lowerright orange, cus that pic makes them look infraish

Originally Posted by micmorales

nice Daniel! I need a 3rd pair of safaris tho...holla atcha boy!

yo Bee! When you headin to Amsterdam? I NEED a CubanBee tat design for my babygirl!

to my dudes who emailed me bout the Patta AM1s, ima try my best! Im not camping out tho!!
so please no more pms bout these joints...thanks...and like Warren said they pre released in asia...
check ebay!! footalog and rmk
YOOOO!! I'm trying to get over there pretty soon, actually.. It would be my pleasure to do that for you, fam..
Here's a few samples for 2010...pics are from august.. lol.. been a little busy, and forgot..
376941005.jpg

376941003.jpg

and trying to get one of the 2 rooms in order.. just started and just gave up in about 15 minutes..
376941013.jpg

376941009.jpg

376941015.jpg

eek.gif
bee how do you decide what to wear?
laugh.gif
thats one problem i wish i had
samples are lookin intersting, thanks for the peek

YOOO! spam + eggs + rice + ketchup = goooood eatin'
those bw's are nice back there. it seems every shoe that stands out to me is some sort of combination of black/white/grey/red.

mic: your little one is beautiful my friend. you must be very proud!
glasses.gif
yo, is that megatron in the background too?
cubanbeee: room pics = oh my god. word to busta/atcq

khaki 90's to go costume shopping

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

and trying to get one of the 2 rooms in order.. just started and just gave up in about 15 minutes..
Damn B....what i wouldn't give to see what's in all those boxes
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Adob0 - khaki 90's...very clean sir
pimp.gif

Jibby - i hear u bro....liquid courage and some
smokin.gif
should def get me through it again and again....but then again...too much andi'll think i'm the next shaun white lmao

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

time to wax up the board and hit up the mountain!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....i'm trying to get on a board for the first time this winter. pray for me
roll.gif

Mic - didn't even peep that stuff in the background, lol....that nintendo is the $#!t.....i'm a duckhunt master
grin.gif
nerd.gif

dope navi bursts and infra 90's fam
pimp.gif

running in and out the office today....just a quick check in....

much props to Denver for the midsole restore, thanks Fam!

damnit....i wonder if they will let me order the 90's i made with the mesh cause i've got oodles in my locker...i want at least 3-4 of them.....
frown.gif

....tried the new options...they dropped the ball on changing the color of the air unit...oh well...

never seen these before, but those are basically what my ID that's coming looks like. and i guess those bw are international release only since ican't find them anywhere over here.

^ That shoe room is serious!

Denver - seems crazy early for that kind of snow, even there
eek.gif

Breaking these in a little after work today:

cubanbeee wrote:

B- Read your blog on highsnobiety as well. I can see why you don't have time to put all that in order! Best of luck with the new shop and everythingelse.

My head would explode knowing my shoes looked like that. My OCD / need for organisation is a gift and a curse. LOL.
Fly me out your way, and I'll have those shoes alphabatised, labeled, and cataloged in a day.
laugh.gif

Hope all is well with everyone. Peace FAM.

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Spring 2010 Air Max Preview

2wp5xfd.jpg

happy.gif

13z4fg6.jpg

grin.gif

jikor5.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

vcxsg4.jpg

smokin.gif

and that is how i feel about those ams.....looks like another season of spending $$$$ that i don't have....
sick.gif

in other news hello fam! seattle has been awful these past days. There is no sunshine
indifferent.gif
, i feel like a tornado will hit any min..... it's been super windy,super rainy, crap loads of hail, super wet....ugh.....but denver, you got it bad bro lol...thanks again for the look out on these maxes

95mpaq.jpg

one of the few bright spots to my week.....diggin the redness of these
devil.gif
,and that they're an int'l release only so far....AUD only right? i've heard nothing about these in japan/asia.... but i hear they are co.jp?

anyway, i still gotta post my top 7 in this thread soon....but no real major pick ups for me lately (pats himself on the back)....but the am1 id better beworth the wait....otherwise all my vouchers will just go towards those SJs.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by micmorales

nice Daniel! I need a 3rd pair of safaris tho...holla atcha boy!

yo Bee! When you headin to Amsterdam? I NEED a CubanBee tat design for my babygirl!

to my dudes who emailed me bout the Patta AM1s, ima try my best! Im not camping out tho!!
so please no more pms bout these joints...thanks...and like Warren said they pre released in asia...
check ebay!! footalog and rmk
YOOOO!! I'm trying to get over there pretty soon, actually.. It would be my pleasure to do that for you, fam..
Here's a few samples for 2010...pics are from august.. lol.. been a little busy, and forgot..

size 12
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

holler at me b!

Thanks for the love fam...appreciate it!

Warren, Yessir! I left my Prime Masterpiece in Manila...mabigat,lol

BJ, when u get here..I got you!!

Greg, stop man...u got enough
laugh.gif

Mic- you got pm

B- you suck because I know for dam sure whats in those boxes aren't your run of the mill QS! What's worst is you have 2-3 pairs more than you need!

a cuban b sighting. Must pay my respects. This dude is the truth. Knowledge, history, passion....etc. Yes i am scrubbing him up pretty good. But some dodeserve a ballwashing in my book. Love the fact that theres a good amount of 3 stripe boxes and i know u got a beast NB collection. I just got blessed withthose solebox 1500s. Incredible pair of shoes. Hope all is well.

CubanBee- dope stacks there FAM, and thats only 1 of 2 rooms? Straight Madness......

DaAz' I see you lurking, still in hibernation mode there
nerd.gif
I with youon those AM's you picked above. Id probably go with them 90's before the 1's though.

Mayhem- Hurry up and toss Fresh laces in them Silver Surfers.....they whispering my name
laugh.gif

* I wore my Parra Maxims out today. My only issues were that they lack arch support, and the tongue could've used a little more padding. Other than thatI felt that the overall shoe was well worth the $110 I paid. There are a few downfalls such as the suede looks like it'll fade quickly, the NIKE screenprinted on heel, and the 2 little extra padding circles located in the heel area really isn't necessary IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom