TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello does anyone have any info on these 95s???
!Bd0Welg!Wk~%24(KGrHqEOKjcEq4K3OKK7BK6j1WtYsQ~~_12.JPG

???Mens or Womans release???

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

a cuban b sighting. Must pay my respects. This dude is the truth. Knowledge, history, passion....etc. Yes i am scrubbing him up pretty good. But some do deserve a ballwashing in my book. Love the fact that theres a good amount of 3 stripe boxes and i know u got a beast NB collection. I just got blessed with those solebox 1500s. Incredible pair of shoes. Hope all is well.

Ah man, I appreciate that, especially coming from you.. I remember seeing your pics of your room/rooms, and thinking, my lord, look at that.. I guess it'sall relative, huh? I've been considering taking you're route, honestly.. just getting rid of stuff I KNOW I'll never wear, or that I have multiplesof... I dunno.. Hope all is well with you also, sir....respect!
Fred - you're out of control...
Aaron - maybe that's what I need.. you and Fred up here to sort it out.. and I wouldn't feel threatened at all because you guys aren't my size, soI know all my stuff is safe!!! knowing Fred though, he'll pull the ol' triple insole, jelly roll, sock fold trick and tell me "yeah, they'recool, they fit just fine!"

.... so i guess i missed out on the Patta's
frown.gif
all the pre-orders have been filled. womp womp
any other places besides rmk and kix?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

95mpaq.jpg

one of the few bright spots to my week.....diggin the redness of these
devil.gif
, and that they're an int'l release only so far....AUD only right? i've heard nothing about these in japan/asia.... but i hear they are co.jp?
Good aren't they Daaz? Love mine to bits.

Tak, the AM/T 1s were.....lucky...
happy.gif

Tonight, and bonus for Daaz:

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

a cuban b sighting. Must pay my respects. This dude is the truth. Knowledge, history, passion....etc. Yes i am scrubbing him up pretty good. But some do deserve a ballwashing in my book. Love the fact that theres a good amount of 3 stripe boxes and i know u got a beast NB collection. I just got blessed with those solebox 1500s. Incredible pair of shoes. Hope all is well.

Ah man, I appreciate that, especially coming from you.. I remember seeing your pics of your room/rooms, and thinking, my lord, look at that.. I guess it's all relative, huh? I've been considering taking you're route, honestly.. just getting rid of stuff I KNOW I'll never wear, or that I have multiples of... I dunno.. Hope all is well with you also, sir....respect!
Aaron - maybe that's what I need.. you and Fred up here to sort it out.. and I wouldn't feel threatened at all because you guys aren't my size, so I know all my stuff is safe!!! knowing Fred though, he'll pull the ol' triple insole, jelly roll, sock fold trick and tell me "yeah, they're cool, they fit just fine!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Ah man, I appreciate that, especially coming from you.. I remember seeing your pics of your room/rooms, and thinking, my lord, look at that.. I guess it's all relative, huh? I've been considering taking you're route, honestly.. just getting rid of stuff I KNOW I'll never wear, or that I have multiples of... I dunno.. Hope all is well with you also, sir....respect!
Aaron - maybe that's what I need.. you and Fred up here to sort it out.. and I wouldn't feel threatened at all because you guys aren't my size, so I know all my stuff is safe!!! knowing Fred though, he'll pull the ol' triple insole, jelly roll, sock fold trick and tell me "yeah, they're cool, they fit just fine!"
*ahem...Aaron/Fred dont forget I wear a 13, can fit a 12.5, and will cut my big toe off for the right size 12
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

micmorales wrote:
patta tier 0 248 pairs

look good minus that square toe box,I thought they fixed that on those
smh.gif
I guess its not as bad as the QSs. are they purple or like a deep indigo denimishcolor?...thanks for the pics Mic.

I heard that there are 2more corways coming out...so basically 1cw every week...

next week the green denim qk 1s...im hoping for the Albert Heijn Amsterdam (orange) cw

btw, I can only get 1pair in my size...sorry folks

Originally Posted by micmorales

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

.... so i guess i missed out on the Patta's
frown.gif
all the pre-orders have been filled. womp womp
any other places besides rmk and kix?

http://www.crazyforsneake...info&products_id=279

try this one bro
glad they have a 13
eyes.gif
all these pre-sale spots never have my 13
smh.gif
yhat site also has the DQM Currents if anyone is interested.

Modz...can you order IDs in Oz?

Well after 2hours the shoes at Patta sold out already!
My pair is safe and the other 2 CWs coming out will be
1 blue and 1blk...i wonder...hhmmm

^ Looks like I'll be stalking that auction site, Im gonna need those purples, blues, and blacks..
devil.gif
Its really gonna be putting another dent in my pocket if these Patta's drop1 CW per week.

Well after 2hours the shoes at Patta sold out already!
My pair is safe and the other 2 CWs coming out will be
1 blue and 1blk...i wonder...hhmmm

Im guessing only Patta released them today then. Which c/w dropped today. Thanks.

I heard that there are 2more corways coming out...so basically 1cw every week...

next week the green denim qk 1s...im hoping for the Albert Heijn Amsterdam (orange) cw

btw, I can only get 1pair in my size...sorry folks
Orange... That would've been dope
How you been bro, i see your babygirl is growing up quickly allready.
Another trip to AMS is long overdue for me and the wifey.

micmorales - adorable kid you got there, and nice shirt.
larrivee - man, those tuned maxes look better every time I look at them, I really want to find a pair now.
cubanbeee - your shoe room looks insane! reminds me of the shot of corgi's shoe storage...
adob0 - those khaki am90's are exquisite, very nice.
Justin - I hope the surfers hold up OK for you, please let me know after you've worn them a few times. I gottafind a pair of those for myself.
V - glad you got your huacurrent90s, lookin' good. and yeah man we got DUMPED on. it isn't even winter yet. makes me wonder what's to come... btw, I thought you can't use vouchers on iD? is that not the case?

also, more CW's of the pattas coming? cool. a black denim pair might be kinda cool. I might have to look out for a pair of those. thanks for the infomicmorales!

Damn....I tried hitting up my homie for the Purple Patta's, but it seems a bit too late......somehow, someway, I hope, I'd love to get the Purplebefore the Green.

For today, can't stop wearing these QS'

Full.........

Cris.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I am not a huge fan of those purple Patta 87s. which is a probably a good thing since I doubt I would be able to getthem. I do like the green ones though.. black ones sound intriguing too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom