TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the green ones look better than the purple too, even though I would wear purple sooner than I would green... I think if they were a more vibrant purpleand suede instead of denim, they would be stunning.

^ yea, toebox looks good though. and the piping on the tongue. hopefully those elements will transfer over to future non-Patta releases
Cris1 - forgot to mention, your pic makes those maxims look nice sir. does the banana shape mellow out when wearing them? looks like it fromthe pic..
BTW, happy friday FAM!

The options for the AM 90 id's is cool. I designed a huf quake in red, but will hold out till the AM1 ids come out. Anyone know how the ripstop materialslook like for the ids? Maybe like the material on the structures?

^ Yup.....I have a couple in my locker as well, some "re-do's" of my AM1's you can say, but idk yet, waitin for either a code or theAM1's to come out.....

Cris.

Originally Posted by KVN

The options for the AM 90 id's is cool. I designed a huf quake in red, but will hold out till the AM1 ids come out. Anyone know how the ripstop materials look like for the ids? Maybe like the material on the structures?
I would guess something like the toe box on the am87 skull packs (the blue/orange/grey and the green/grey pairs from a couple years ago). thatstuffs not bad, I would consider copping with that material.

messin' with some of these new 90s, only thing I don't like about am90 iD's of late is the one-color tongue tag:

959156e74acea2ac051e7eca2e4c3a5066e1df1.jpg

0a135ff9eeb1413ec58babc8a334659223bab35.jpg

Awesome rotation neukicks
pimp.gif

would Jason Mark PSS be safe to use on the suede on a pair of hold tights? for those who have used it before

Jonas! Jullie zijn altijd van harte welkom bij ons bro!

Regarding the Purple Patta Tier0 am1s : shape is good,purple denim
looks good, baby swoosh is a subtle yet nice touch and quality is very
good! Ima post pics later...happy my pair was kept aside coz they dropped
pics only this morning Amsterdam time. And as for now it was only an only
Amsterdam release. Green joints hype is fully blown as a quickstrike and Patta
drops the bomb on this one on release date!

I found out when i woke up and my boy from there told me he has my
pair was safe...lol...

I do expect a bunch to hit ebay, dont sleep on these...i had the green joints
in my hands aswell and they are just as dope...

Big up to Edzon, Gee, Tim and MastaLee!!

Nice rotation neukicks, I can't ever keep my shoes clean whenever I'm partying
ohwell.gif
It always looks like I played soccer in them while all I did was getdrunk.

Cris - You're really tempting me to get those QS' even though I have the HOA's. I want a pair to rock as an everyday'r

Mic - Not only am I jealous that you got a pair but I'm so glad to see you with a pick up. It's been a while hasn't it?
Your daughter is beautiful!

So what is the general consensus . . . will the green Patta's be as easy to get as the Red QS that dropped a few months back? I dont wanna pay all theextra money for shipping if I can just pick them up in person.

Originally Posted by micmorales

patta tier 0 248 pairs

wowzers i'm sold! these are dope.....is that a 7.5?!
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

wearing these for"casual friday" aka Halloween Carnival day @ work! sucky camera phone pic!

Anyone know what the price was on those Purple Parras? I just saw some on the bay for $600 and was curious what the original price was.

Originally Posted by battleground03

You're really tempting me to get those QS' even though I have the HOA's. I want a pair to rock as an everyday'r!

Spoiler [+]
pm me if you want a size 9 pair for $60 shipped.

Whats up guys....I got a few questions. How often do you guys end up going through one of these international sellers on the auction site and paying the $30shipping. It just seems no matter how long I wait sometimes I feel its my only option. I've kept up with Nike a lot mostly Jordans and a few Air Max'shere and there but recently really wanted to get a decent collection going. It kills me on the things I've passed on over the years and even throwing outmy infrareds after I beat'em to death haha. I'm not sure I have much to contribute to this thread but have been keeping up with it for a long long timeso a lot of names are familiar. I live in Vegas and haven't stopped at Undefeated but plan on it today but as far as releases go where do they stand as faras quickstrikes and limited releases go and what they get? Also if anyone has any 9.5 lying around send me a PM.....not really looking for anything specificand it's probably easier to see what your trying to get rid of instead of me trying to name what I want although I do know I need a new pair of Neon95's somehow someway.....easiest way to come up with them?

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Spamsilog with a side of AM 2009s
LOL- I had that for dinner lastnight....but with brown gravy
happy.gif
Loco Moco?

Lex- whats the style number on those ?
nerd.gif
GOT IT- THANKS
wink.gif

*I think this pair will be the first I'll try to restore....

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Whats up guys....I got a few questions. How often do you guys end up going through one of these international sellers on the auction site and paying the $30 shipping. It just seems no matter how long I wait sometimes I feel its my only option. I've kept up with Nike a lot mostly Jordans and a few Air Max's here and there but recently really wanted to get a decent collection going. It kills me on the things I've passed on over the years and even throwing out my infrareds after I beat'em to death haha. I'm not sure I have much to contribute to this thread but have been keeping up with it for a long long time so a lot of names are familiar. I live in Vegas and haven't stopped at Undefeated but plan on it today but as far as releases go where do they stand as far as quickstrikes and limited releases go and what they get? Also if anyone has any 9.5 lying around send me a PM.....not really looking for anything specific and it's probably easier to see what your trying to get rid of instead of me trying to name what I want although I do know I need a new pair of Neon 95's somehow someway.....easiest way to come up with them?
Neons are pretty common. i picked them off a fellow NTer for pretty cheap. Check ebay, craigslist or NT for them. I think they're coming outnext year again if ur willing to wait.

Tak - ill have to try the brown gravy next time lol I usually drown it with ketchup and sriracha sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom