TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Ed...

I see the point on the 95 air unit issue, but don't forget...there will be a time that the '05 and older pairs will be crumbling and you'll be leftwith nothing or "the newest release" and the decent releases that have been coming out over the past year will be harder to find and be moreexpensive. Don't get me wrong I def prefer the old air units, but am OK with the new ones. By the time your 05 and older pairs crumble Nike will be probputting out Neons with vulcanized soles a la the Oly Air Force 180s hahaha.....

Yeah, I def see your point s dubl. But Ive come to the realization that one day I will no longer wear 95's, and its Nikes fault. After all my Pre 05'scrumble, that will be it. I just dont like the newer ones, and its not just because, but its the look, and the comfort. Im a firm believer in if you dont likeit, dont buy it. I definitely wont buy them just because they are the only choice I have, I would just rather be without. Im glad the air units on the 1'sare tucked in the midsole and dont look too much different.

^ I feel ya. the newer 95s are just plain uncomfortable to me. I mean older 90s are more comfortable then new ones, but at least the new ones aren'tphysically uncomfortable to me. it is sad though, especially with the size of air units on the 2009s, that they can't just do it like before. and I'mnot really sure I believe the whole "better for the environment" argument (and I'm an environmental scientist). it doesn't really live up tothe name Air MAX...

Just a few pics to get us to the top of page 1.

Where's MAYHEM
nerd.gif

I just got my heart broken

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310177815201&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

i CANNOT BELIEVE i FORGOT ABOUT THIS AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!
!
!
!
!!
!
!!
!

...ughhhh the frustration that is inside me right now...i mean i shouldn't buy shoes....but at that price??? his max bid was probably like 55$, i wouldadropped 65$ easy lol....but the samples with the real suade....man these are eluding me.....and i'm starting to lose hope and at the price they wereat!?!??!?!

if it was one of you Fam members.....9)#*()*@Q)(*)(#*$@()#*_)TTGU7878^*&^&*@^&^$@&*$....

....sigh.... i do have another sample coming that you guys have been talkin about, coming soon though...but damn those maxims!

BR you should definitely take those Parra Maxims back and exchange them. i sit and inspect every pair i buy nowadays, andkeep the boxes coming out until i find the best pair, then take them.

2k9s today.

escapes, nice.

v - I can't even count how many times that has happened to me. last i remember that really killed me was near deadstock teal am2's for $60 shipped.simply because I forgot to check it. d'oh!

Prok' Escapes ....I sure could use a pair 0.0 *ahemmm' ayhemmm

SDUBL- wth was up with that game? Glad we got the "W" but still....smh

^ Yeah, that's a bad feeling when you miss out on an auction. What happens to me more often is I go into "cheap mode" and try to get a supersteal. Then, if I get outbid, I look at the sale price like "even 20 dollars more would have still been an outstanding price."
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

I was at work checking the score from my phone....I thought they had it, then not, thought they had it, then not
smh.gif
I guess Im glad I didnt watchit...prob would have got mad haha.

I like those Grey/Yellow 87s. I think it would look nicer if the yellow was replaced with a different color though.

Good day Fam...

Picked these up at the local spot here in SA... Select Footwear...

Added some trainer black flat laces... Didnt really like any of the laces that came with them...

[lil jon] YOU GOT BANANAS ON YO' FEET! WHAT!! [/lil jon]
[lil jon] YOU GOT BANANAS ON YO' FEET! OOOKAAAY!! [/lil jon]
[lil jon] YOU GOT BANANAS ON YO' FEET! WHAT!! [/lil jon]
[lil jon] YOU GOT BANANAS ON YO' FEET! OOOKAAAY!! [/lil jon]

FYI, I just wrote that song in 7 seconds. Feel free to sign me.
I hate that shape of the Maxims like something fierce!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by tak

I was at work checking the score from my phone....I thought they had it, then not, thought they had it, then not
smh.gif
I guess Im glad I didnt watch it...prob would have got mad haha.

I like those Grey/Yellow 87s. I think it would look nicer if the yellow was replaced with a different color though.
LOL- I got mad for the both of us. Damn that Reggie Miller for jinxing us saying that we'd go 20-1? Im expecting tonights game will be muchbetter.....
devil.gif

Not to sure about them grey/yellows....looks like something created on iD and was returned. Definitly looks outlet bound.

nuggets 4-0
pimp.gif
just had to throw that out there...

anyway, morning fam, some may be interested in this outlet update from the outlet thread:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ad-Vo.html#reply-7357881

it's Deer Park Nike Factory Store in NY, (631) 242-3014

you can try the nikefind trick for free shipping. it works at regular outlets just not at clearance outlets. if you want to be legit about it, call your ownoutlet first, give them the style number and color code and ask them if they can search their store and other stores for the shoes in your size. then you cancall the other outlet and say your outlet searched it on nikefind and boom, you get free shipping.

anyway, they have red maxims for $90, black/blue currents for $70, grey/green 90s for $40, and some other stuff. they should do phone orders no problem.

Battleground- I love that colorway in the 95's, I just dont know if I could pull it off.
happy.gif

I have Air Max 1 fever right now. What is too much to pay for USA 1's? and what are the chances of me finding a pair of 02 og mesh white/red 1's in a9.5?

El Bro, common size USA's (9.5-11) go for about $200-250 DS these days. kills me, I need those but I can't bring myself to pay that much but I knowI'm going to have to. and not sure about the 02's but I see hoa's pretty often on the auction site.

^^If I could find a pair of DS USA 1's, I'd drop $200 in a heartbeat

Originally Posted by El Bro

I have Air Max 1 fever right now.
embarassed.gif
me too, I am itching to find a couple pairs, SMH@mefor wasting time looking for them when I know they aren't out there
nerd.gif

today

I would too James if I made a little more money. i need to sell off some crap I don't wear so I can afford USAs/viotechs/safaris/etc.. i need thoseUSA's bad too. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom