TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Cris1 do you know any place selling that wool supreme hat? I slept when it was on their site.

Originally Posted by nwt

Bubba - Same ones, not a remake - im actually surprised more people dont have a pair

neukicks - i believe only 5,000 were sold accross the US, designed for running 100km and nothing more (then they'll essentially break down on you)... luckily im just wearing them casually and will be peppered in the rotation, so they should last me a long while
laugh.gif

.... now what do you have coming in tomorrow
nerd.gif
never seent anyone take a personal photo of them let alone have a clue of what they are. nice job there sir.

Welcome back Justin! You pulled off quite a rotation while on vacay and damn you "Bleed Blue"

James - Can't wait to see the pick up. You always come through with nice stuff

Shaun - Congrats on the LS

Jake - You a good man, thinking of the fam first.
Why dude? You know you're gonna regret it!!!
I think Cris has a good reason why
nerd.gif

wore these to ship my Escape 90's out. Traded for something that should be here on Friday
pimp.gif

4093758380_a775e31f9a.jpg

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ bubba, who where they made for etc?
just a concept running shoe made i believe in 2001 or 2002. They are actually supposed to be made to run a certain number of miles then youreplace them since thats always a question for runners. "How many miles should i run in a particular shoe...". But they are entirely random and icant beleive i saw someone else with a pair.

^^^damn i forgot it at home bro...my bad, it will go out tomorrow. u might need to send me a text to remind me to pack it up later...u know the
smokin.gif
messes with the short term memory
laugh.gif

Thanks Chris

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by crisone

Lettin' these go you size 8'ers..........................

Sup Family......

Cris.

..............Haha, one shoe I ALWAYS have to have, I have a DS pair lined up, just want to get rid of my pair, I don't really do doubles nowadays.

Originally Posted by KVN

Yo Cris1 do you know any place selling that wool supreme hat? I slept when it was on their site.

..............Kev, I have the Brown one in a 7-3/4, still DS if you can fit, hit me up.

For today:

Cris.

beautiful pair of premium curry 1s kuya!

People who wear a sz 7.5 - 8.5 PM Jordanlovah / Laune !! HEAT for very reasonable prices!!

Originally Posted by battleground03

nerd.gif

Always and forever...

Cris - what do you have up your sleeve? BTW, hows the lil one and the misses doing?

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by battleground03

nerd.gif
Always and forever...

Cris - what do you have up your sleeve? BTW, hows the lil one and the misses doing?

.............Nothing, just another DS pair of Safari's, a fresh new pair is always nice, and the Wife and Baby are doing good, just recovering and myDaughter is a little eating machine, haha.

Cris.

great to hear everyone is doing fine kuya!

Deja got her 2nd set of shots today...uuggghhhh...cried a few but she is a lil warrior

^ Same with Bri......she put a sticker over her shots thinkin it was goin to make the pain go away and protect it better, haha.

Cris.

Fred, I was about to pm you! yeah she did...im sending out on thursday bro...thanks again

Kuya, thats so sweet! I like that fitted hint hint,lol...never nahihiya lol

i'm glad fam picked up corgi's curries, nice! good stuff James.

I'm definitely in a lull on pick ups. I don't want anything i'm watching on eBay and have no leads on anything I'm in need of. time to save upfor one of those "too expensive" am's that I want to get ahold of so I'm ready when I see the right pair. maybe iD season will be good to me.

have a good evening fam, I'm out to a charity dinner.

edit: briannnnn - yeah I don't think I can pull that curry color off, but that's a great quality pair, I'm glad they ended up in the hands (err, onthe feet) of somebody who will truly appreciate them.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I'm definitely in a lull on pick ups. I don't want anything i'm watching on eBay and have no leads on anything I'm in need of. time to save up for one of those "too expensive" am's that I want to get ahold of so I'm ready when I see the right pair. maybe iD season will be good to me.

I'm in a lull too, but moreso by choice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom