TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by denverairforce

^I scour ebay a lot, I will definitely keep an eye out for those for you.

There are three pairs on eBay right now, which ive never seen happen before - unfortunately none are my size
laugh.gif

Just on ebay and came across these 280419285765, spiderman AM90. I never heard of these before. Are they real or customs?

Sup Fam,

Few month back someone post a AM1 Viotech cleaning and he used some kind of oil for the nubuck. Anyone can point to this oil as i need to get mine clean?

Thanks

Rifla have a size 10 Viotech used but for $175. Check it out.

Originally Posted by nwt

Ar Max 97SII (but most people just refer to them as "Air Max 96's")

4093848472_cdeb309a0d.jpg
very very good observation thats seldom addressed. even i call em 96s. Best of luck on your hunt. I know i have 2 or 3 colorways and actuallythat same pair signed by Ol DB (dont even ask) but never sure on sizes or when. But i love that shoe.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by denverairforce

on another note, FAM, fake or legit?
legit...lace loops line up, gradient is on point, double stitched? maybe 99's or 00's? briannn would def. know better
nerd.gif

James - those hazelnut AM1's are dope....i missed a cheap pair on ebay recently
frown.gif

The shoes look legit at first glance. I'm inclined to think they are 2004 models though they look like they could use some cleaning. I'm not surewhy the pic is of such a &(@$(&$ angle of the shoe (who checks out the medial side?). See if you can get pics of the tongue, the tag and the back ofthe shoe.

Today:

14e2b6e.jpg

Originally Posted by micmorales

i remember getting my curry 1s off ebay for $36 shipped to holland and shipping was $25 lol
lol i'd give up a finger on my left hand for that kind of deal!

i dunno if anyone is still interested in the LAF 180s but you can grab them here for a pretty decentprice. should help at least a couple amfamers

thanks briannnnn, I had other pics but it was still pretty early and I just posted the first one that showed both shoes. and they're already on the way andI'm pretty confident they are legit at this point. I'll post after I get 'em and get around to cleaning 'em up. I hope they are '04 becausethey'll likely last longer. great spiridons by the way, still looking for those. that's my favorite colorway too.

I had a dream last night I walked into a store that had a FSR of both the blue spiridons and the silver spiridons.
pimp.gif

WHY MUST THERE BE NOTHING BUT THE AIR FARCE ONE SPIRIDON HYBRIDS ON THE ONLINE AUCTION SITE. yes, i'm salty

BTW my Spiridons are more beat than what the pictures convey...but they still pop and the zoom air is appreciated.
pimp.gif

damn. the blue spiridons were at kicks hawaii for a black friday sale at $30/pair and in4mation in waikiki had them for $10/pair when they closed out. i boughtall the size 9's. sold some, gave some away and have 2 pairs left. i should have kept at least one more.

James...dope Currys. Under rated colorway IMO. If I had extra $$ at the time Jake would be without his pair now haha.

Doki...use baby oil.

Briannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...dope spiris, my fav color by far. I'd take pretty much any colorway though. One day I'll find a pair to my liking for a goodprice.

Peace Fam!

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by nwt

Ar Max 97SII (but most people just refer to them as "Air Max 96's")
very very good observation thats seldom addressed. even i call em 96s. Best of luck on your hunt. I know i have 2 or 3 colorways and actually that same pair signed by Ol DB (dont even ask) but never sure on sizes or when. But i love that shoe.

You have a pair of 11.5's for sale on your blog still... you dont know how badly I wish that they could be just a half size smaller
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

neukicks, thanks for actually paying. They were sold 5 times before you paid!!!
To be honest currys are a very unique shoe to me. When they came out, some of you may not have even been into shoes. Which is not a problem. Whether you been into shoes for 2 days or 20 years we are all in the same boat. But to continue, the currys did not sell at all. Hell AM 1's didnt sell. Dunks were the shoe, jordans were the shoe, Sbs were teh shoe, etc etc. Whats interesting is that they are really a clean and classic shoe with a truly unique colorway. For being so unique yet so simple its very interesting to me. The all curry leathers are beautiful also but thee white/curry mesh is a home run. They have become very sought after and command a hefty price. Im very fortunate to have bought the amount of pairs i did and the many sizes i did but at the time and at that price i just had to do it. More to the point there are some decent releases these days. Next time you are strolling the mall and see something for $20 or $30 on the sale rack that YOU like and YOU think is clean regardless of fanfare, buy it. Buy 2 pairs. Kill one and save one and then in a few years you can have a pair of currys to post and post for the fam and wear or sell>>>but you paid $20 for. (Do they still do the coupons at finishline? Do they still set size runs outside the backdoor...errr....accidentally throw away boxes with size runs!!!!). Anyways if you have a bit of coin buy a few pairs. The common become uncommon and the most sought after become what everyone has for sale. Glad this thread is around and those who honestly contribute do so. Its one of the few positive threads on NT.
pimp.gif
PREACH

Hey guys look out for me right behind Obama as he makes his first speech in Alaska. I'll be first row right behind him (mexican bald cat with MOLINAR onthe name tag right next to the U.S AIR FORCE tag)

I get too shake the bosses hand too
laugh.gif

^&congrats!

just moved into the new apartment, finally have a shoe room again after a few years, i told mayhem i would post pix so here you guys go

2nansqb.jpg

28tl6cg.jpg

28sc31y.jpg

we still haven't brought over my wife's sneakers yet either... -_-

^ I saw those
eek.gif
.......and then I saw the size
frown.gif

Daaz - nice setup (for some NICE shoes)
pimp.gif
Especially those shelves,perfect size. What's the info on them?
nerd.gif

Daaz' That room is bonkers...make me feel like I dont have an issue with sneakers LOL yes, Im in denial
laugh.gif

clean looking crepes adob0.

daaz - shoe room is looking insane. i'm glad I don't have that many pairs to deal with, I would NEVER be able to decide which pair to wear.

if any size 11 shoe restorer folks are interested ,there's a beat pair of concord am 96's in b/s size 11 for pretty cheap, you could probably offerless and get 'em. they're a little too beat for my interests, but thought I'd throw it out there... http://niketalk.com/topic/217092

also, some nds hufquake 90s (never a fan) for $100 shipped: http://niketalk.com/topic/215057

been busy with work but wanted to catch up...
James - sick curries sir. I'm not a fan of brown in general but they seem like a versatile shoe
norcalballgirl23 - thanks for the info on the LAF 180s. never heard of that site before. I'm tempted..
daaz - nice shoe room. and I'm with larrivee7, whats the word on those shoe shelves? and I see you were nice enoughto sacrifice a few shelves for some high heels
laugh.gif
and I love the 3M glare!
adob0 - nice lady killers. now that is a brownish shoe that I can get down with!
been rockin these a lot lately besides work boots..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom