TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by denverairforce

i'm glad fam picked up corgi's curries, nice! good stuff James.

have a good evening fam, I'm out to a charity dinner.

edit: briannnnn - yeah I don't think I can pull that curry color off, but that's a great quality pair, I'm glad they ended up in the hands (err, on the feet) of somebody who will truly appreciate them.

i dunno how i'll pull them off either?
laugh.gif
but i WILL wear them, had to put them on to drink some fat tire, thanks for the comments
smokin.gif

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg235/neukicks/?action=view&current=DSCN1275.jpg

I dont see the problem in them, I think currys are one of the easiest shoes to rock... They go with everything!!! But I never match anything, I lovemis-matching everything!!! They look dope dude!!!

^^ thanks brotha, appreciate it, haha yea khakis and a blue shirt for work or something, who knows, supposed to rain the next couple days so won't berocking em, and way to shut down the pick up post with those
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This page:
pimp.gif

Yung those BWs are for chick most def, nice tidy blonde chicks. Ive seenem on patrol in them and they look good ya heard?

Brick, what's the view? Amazing whatever it is.

Today, got the new tough sticker on and finished. Bit crusty though...

oh lawd. curries. makes me want to go get some downstairs
tongue.gif

btw - anyone know where i can get some grey am90s that released earlier this year on the cheap? seeing them makes me regret passing on a pair!!
frown.gif

do you mean these?

NI333888-002_pict1_8_57_8605.jpg

or these?

NI325018-012_pict2_8_57_8603.jpg

both have been in the outlets, but you're not in the US are you? might wanna check eBay... by the way, what size are you? I will keep an eye out.

i meant the second ones, mate!

and no, i'm not in the US. i've seen a couple of pairs on ebay, but was hoping to get them on the cheap... i'm a US10.5 and i'd appreciate aneye out!
laugh.gif

neukicks, thanks for actually paying. They were sold 5 times before you paid!!!
To be honest currys are a very unique shoe to me. When they came out, some of you may not have even been into shoes. Which is not a problem. Whether you beeninto shoes for 2 days or 20 years we are all in the same boat. But to continue, the currys did not sell at all. Hell AM 1's didnt sell. Dunks were theshoe, jordans were the shoe, Sbs were teh shoe, etc etc. Whats interesting is that they are really a clean and classic shoe with a truly unique colorway. Forbeing so unique yet so simple its very interesting to me. The all curry leathers are beautiful also but thee white/curry mesh is a home run. They have becomevery sought after and command a hefty price. Im very fortunate to have bought the amount of pairs i did and the many sizes i did but at the time and at thatprice i just had to do it. More to the point there are some decent releases these days. Next time you are strolling the mall and see something for $20 or $30on the sale rack that YOU like and YOU think is clean regardless of fanfare, buy it. Buy 2 pairs. Kill one and save one and then in a few years you can have apair of currys to post and post for the fam and wear or sell>>>but you paid $20 for. (Do they still do the coupons at finishline? Do they still setsize runs outside the backdoor...errr....accidentally throw away boxes with size runs!!!!). Anyways if you have a bit of coin buy a few pairs. The commonbecome uncommon and the most sought after become what everyone has for sale. Glad this thread is around and those who honestly contribute do so. Its one of thefew positive threads on NT.

^^ no problem dude, i agree with you, now heres a question for you, you got this pair laying in your stacks
nerd.gif

I use createx opaque, has that nice matte finish, it's thin, goes on nicely with a good fine paint brush in thin layers. hit me up if you need any morespecific tips on repainting.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

on another note, FAM, fake or legit?
legit...lace loops line up, gradient is on point, double stitched? maybe 99's or 00's? briannnwould def. know better
nerd.gif

James - those hazelnut AM1's are dope....i missed a cheap pair on ebay recently
frown.gif

Congrats on the Currys!!
Hoped someone in the FAM would scoop em up.

Lovin those Vios on the last page....damn I need me a pair.
Congrats on the AJKOs as well. Saw the pic you posted....hella clean!

been rockin the red/white QS AM1s the past few days.....trust me.

Really wishin I had grabbed (hunted down) the blue pair as well after seein that pic that was just posted.

-Andrew-

FAM... could use some help locating a shoe

I've been looking for too long and I could really use some help now, I'm always finding them in sizes that don't fit me (unfortunately)

Ar Max 97SII (but most people just refer to them as "Air Max 96's")

4093848472_cdeb309a0d.jpg

Size 9.5 - 11 (US/Mens) - DS w/ OG Box

Any help would be appreciated! I've been looking for over 2 years now, figured its about time to reach out to some people that may be able to assist me
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom