TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good afternoon fam!!!!

nice kid robot 97 ids Dunks206 :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:b
tongue.gif
TEAMAMFAM
xTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)
my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted: 7 DS mita am95s or atmos am95s

hey team.. need a little help.

i'm looking to purchase a pair of POOL BLUE AM95 sz 10.5 women DS. how much am i looking to pay? thanks.

^ $300 plus. There was a pair on ebay today for $315 plus shipping, but they just sold.
TEAMAMFAM​

Hello Fam. Going to Chicago for the weekend with a couple friends. Plenty of pictures when I get back. Everyone have a good and safe weekend.
TeAM Fam

dunks206: Those kid robot 97's are soooo clean. Good work!

Speaking of Kid Robots, if you haven't checked them out, someone did a custom AM Light KR colorway that looks sick too. They're posted in the sneaker art, you should check them out.

Also, I have never been one to post too much on NT, just more of an observer. But I am starting to get into it more, so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Dave (obviously) and I have been really into shoes since I was a freshman in high school. When I saw a kid at our basketball tournament wearing the original colorway of the Air Garnett III, I was hooked. I ended up getting those shoes about 2 years later off of ebay, and they are still my favorite shoes to this day.

Another reason why I think I am into shoes so much is because I'm 6'8," so shopping for clothes is pretty impossible for me. :lol:
laugh.gif
contributing more to this post. I know you accept members at the beginning of the month, and I am not asking for a membership or anything, but I'll try to contribute and learn as much as I can. I'm planning on posting my collection sometime in the next few weeks.

Have a good weekend everyone, and LET'S GO TRIBE!!!

Peace.
Team Cleveland

Mike, I always wondered, how come on your homegrowns the Air Max on the side is black? Heb je het zelf gedaan?
teAMfam

is 135 shipped good for those am90s i posted on the last page? let me know before i spend more than i need to. :smile:
smile.gif
thanks

What up yo,

Oli - Nice Id's, btw I'm envious. Let 'em know making a dope shoe is not rocket science.

Trunks - I hope school is going well and that the transition was smooth.

JDM - Always looking forward to collection pics!

Nikedrawer - Top notch pick-ups.

Cris :frown:
frown.gif
. I may have to go do some scavenging this weekend. I haven't scoured the wmns wall in a few of my spots yet.

Oh yeah, Urawas are so freakin' dope!

Be safe,
Jerrod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom