TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
the condition is great...if I had money...$150 - 175 easy( maybe even more )

damn thats it. i thought these push for $250 or over.

Quote:
Raf, sell 'em to Adam, his pair is beat....lolz!!!
:smh:
smh.gif

http://vansoffthewall.wordpress.com
http://vansoffthewall.wordpress.com

That sounds like a great deal compared to recent prices on those DQM 90's. If you get a chance, get em!
teAMfam

yea, i ordered em earlier today, i guess they haven't updated, but i've ordered off of FCNY and DenimandSole.com before only to have them tell me they sold out and give me a refund because they were slow to update their site. i was just wondering if anybody on here had seen em up or tried buying them already.
UNTOLD TRUTH AIR MAX 1 FOR SALE

wow thats a crazy deal :wow:
eek.gif
...I was looking at a pair today for 300 :smh:
smh.gif

if anybody has a pic of the box tag for Safaris that would be a great help :smile:
smile.gif
i cant find it online :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMAMFAM

wsup fam!!!!

dope newspapers rafsjays :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

^ wsup JDocs :D
happy.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
246ksox.jpg
293d5xt.jpg
TEAMAMFAM
xTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)
my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted: 7 DS mita am95s or atmos am95s

RaFzDaMaN i'll take those AM1s off your hands. PM about pricing
Team AM Fam

WANTED in sz 9.5: Safari AM1, Teal AM1, Takashi Dunk SB, Buck Dunk SB
FT: Purple Non-Patent Avengers sz 10 for sz 9.5

Quote:
sup James!

I told you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope all is well my man

gonna celebrate my 6 year Anny with the wifey tomorrow...

I love you Caroline.
:wow:
eek.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
... he know he love J because
he love everything J say, J does ...

NYC NTers --- TFS SAMPLE SALE

Morning,

Selectclutch - Nice Hurache lights!

Nikedrawer :smh:
smh.gif
@ me always waiting for the prices to...drop!

Mic - It's been so long since you wore some 87s that I forgot that we talked about that w/ the OD of AM 87s in Amsterdam.

Have a good day,
rndm

The 97s have a narrow fit. If you want "wiggle room" for your feet, go up .5 on the size.
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"​
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

Quote:
I've never tried on an AM97, do they fit like 95s and 90s?

More like 95s, Indecs. They will feel a bit stiff in the toe box and width of your foot for the first few wears, too.

Quote:
gonna celebrate my 6 year Anny with the wifey tomorrow...I love you Caroline.

Congrats Mr Morales! Sorry my trip was only a week in Europe and we had a timeshare in Crete. We just swung by Athens for a couple days with stops in London too.

Quote:
Krazi oNe
team am fam / team vintage [email protected]/flintgreynt

flint.. he was born in some village haha. my grandparents where farmers..i forget the name of the village.

Hey,

Almost time to go home!

Read this in the Team AF1 thread, thought it was funny, and that other may too enjoy the read. I see some of you guys over their flossin' your heat!

Quote:
Truth be told, there's something embedded in the shoe, some consequence of its construction that forces the nasty out of some people. I imagine an AF1 to be some juicy woolly mammoth, ready for the pit fires, and AMs to be vegetables, growing neatly in rows in the garden. AF1 heads hunt like lone nomads and when they go out to hunt, they look for blood, ready with that SLR to show the tribe in 10 megapixel format what they sniped for dinner (word to Tyler). AM heads seem to be gatherers, harvesting information speaking in Dutch whenever possible while watering their AM plants. For better or for worse, vintage af1s can be worn and searching for old gems is actually a viable practice compared to AMs cracking, and so the AM community isn't as opposed to new releases because they can wear them.
:b
tongue.gif

Later,
RnDm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom