TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool BRS 90s Berkum. I love the shoe, but I just can't spend 200+ euros on a cracking pair of 90s.

berkum2step - dope 90's, man.
pimp.gif
to answer your question a few pagesback, I'm a size 11.
INDECS - very nice 90's. info on those? They look very simple and clean.

These ones for me today. (Recycled pic)

love 'em. :smile:

i didn't payed over 200 euro for them indecs..i only payed 150 dollars for the second pair and my first pair i traded for a pair of doom dunk highs!

Oeh, nijs prijs berkum2step! But I can't find a sz10.5 for that kinda money...

@gr0unded, It's a 2002 wmns release.

WMNS AIR MAX 90 LEATHER
WHITE/BLUE REEF-NEUTRAL GREY
304945 141

production date: 08-10-02

and my first pair i traded for a pair of doom dunk highs!
damn i woulda done that trade in a heartbeat. for me the dooms woulda cost less than a hundred.

indecs those 90's are super nice!

i can get most newer releases under retail in my size. it's so crazy that i choose to buy stuff that i need to shell out hundreds of dollars for ratherthan just be satisfied with buying the recent stuff. i went to one black friday sale with thousands of jordans, maxes, sb's and whatnot all for around $20to $40 a pair......and i end up being super happy with the cheap wildedges and pass on pretty much everything else.

whats good fam? *givin daps to everyone in room* ...1st post since the yuku change, jus been layin low, peepin the scene, watchin this am hype get outtacontrol...

dope brs', safaris, kr's, slates, teal bw's back there...those blue/green og 90's make me wanna vomit they're so sick.

haven't been making much pick ups as of late...nowadays i'm just trying to get steals off of everyone's favorite sites.

mic, updated collection post? nice. did you post it yet? i think i overlooked it.

latest purchase were these blk/red huaraches, 58 shipped of the bay. seller had almost a fsr listed but they were gone with the quickness.

fa sho, peace out, audi five thou, word to ya mutha

Nice Huaraches... adobo seems to always get everything on my hitlist... patent Air Bursts, which I got, but now these. going too far

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Nice Huaraches... adobo seems to always get everything on my hitlist... patent Air Bursts, which I got, but now these. going too far
laugh.gif
my bad fam, what size are you, i'll keep an eye out.i'm glad you got those patent bursts, i love mine to death!

Sup fam, icandunkonu here under a new name though. getting banned blows
mad.gif
.i had alot to handle outside the interweb anyway
laugh.gif

greetings to, cris, oli, james, phil, mic, ian, dan, raf, and anyone else i cant think of. hello to the new members too

well good night, and keep the heat comin

nice... finally, JDM, its about time we get some love - thanks for the info.

Anyways... all weekend...
sig_bg2.gif

and
sig_bg2.gif

playedsome
sig_bg2.gif

Back towork sucks...

Peace Fam.

JDMFanatic wrote:

IMO, finally a decent release by Nike (in the US). Savin' the money for January for these babies.

Excuse my ignorance , but they are releasing these in the US?!?

Adobo - Dope shoe, dope c/w. Those eyelet things look cool in red.

Indecs - Those are killer. Grey accent w/ the blue bubble is
smokin.gif

Grounded - Nice and simple
glasses.gif

* Slingman - I'm previewing my post, editing errors, tryin to go to bed, and then your lights pop up, so nice looking I had to say so.

night,
jerrod

Size 11 Adobo. Thanks!

Yes, releasing in the US January 08. Can't wait! At least a pair, two if I can find them on sale.

hey fam...how was everyones weekend?

damn slingman ~ bringing out MJ...haven't played that in a while

take care all!

~jjkicks

Originally Posted by fingerollin

Sup fam, icandunkonu here under a new name though. getting banned blows
mad.gif
. i had alot to handle outside the interweb anyway
laugh.gif

greetings to, cris, oli, james, phil, mic, ian, dan, raf, and anyone else i cant think of. hello to the new members too

well good night, and keep the heat comin

Tony, what up man. Long time no see.

Goodnight Fam, I need to stop procrastinating and start my homework.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

IMO, finally a decent release by Nike (in the US). Savin' the money for January for these babies.

Oh, man. Good looking out, JDMFanatic.
pimp.gif

Thanks, Random 79. I love wearingthem.
smile.gif

Yeah, can't wait for those 90s. Their actually nice, for a change
grin.gif

Oops *goes back to homework*

i dno if you can blame the sellers, except the guy setting his BIN at 725. i'd blame the buyers hyping them up. and i thought i overpaied at 385 shipped injune earlier this year... the price has doubled in only 5 months. ridiculous. they're still going for 400 something shipped on napsize though lol. stilltoo pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom