TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup fam.....just checking in! i'm hardly on the computer anymore...been working like crazy and wasting my hard earned money all on shoes!
mad.gif
many pickups over the past few months so maybe i'll find the time and energyto take a group pic. at any rate, it looks like everyone is doing great...it sux to come in here and see the EURO AMs and still not have them!
devil.gif

mike, i still have your box homie! i know it's been foreverrrr but i still love ya!
happy.gif

also, anyone have HUFs in sizes 7-8? i think i want a pair now!!

Mic, I'll take them!

Also did you get the pm I sent you?

Hi Laune, long time no see.

Wore the rastas yesterday, and the atmos today.

Thanks, the second one is a little blurry, but I'm to lazy to reshoot it
ohwell.gif

Heading over to Asia tomorrow for 3 weeks. I have no idea what I'm going to do but it's going to be pretty fun I suppose.

Let's see how much heat you guys get in that time.

Good luck on the trip, sounds like fun.

Oh and if you come across some sz 9 heat, holler at me
tongue.gif

If someone is looking for a pair of some Zoom Spiridon Blue CW, was browsing through PYS and they still had a sz 9 instock. Only if they had a sz 8.5.
ohwell.gif

Edit: Also they have the Silver CW in a sz 8 and sz 9.

very nice that albert heijn colorway on the amsterdam samples!

these are actually not the real hyperstrikes these are some sort of sample hyperstrike there is a different hypestrike as you probably all know!

sup guys,
hope ya´ll doing good ... I can´t post that often through the x-mas season cause I got a lot of work (we even open on sundays till x-mas)
anyways
Mike just wrote a PM sir
wink.gif
... I´m interested to see whowill get them
Oli your customs are the freakin bomb ... I still have the 20+ pix on my PC that you posted when you´ve gotten them from Alex,
the details are just sick
James happy 3000th
tongue.gif
... lovin the picture with the 4Laser Blue 90s on it. You know 1 pair got a new good home back then
wink.gif

again thank´s for picking them up for me, definitiely one of my favorite AMs in my stash
Raf nice stuff man
smokin.gif

.... some stuff I wore over the past few days
d66156e73cd59347754335f130a9cfbe8684856.pjpg

a2135281ec0431aed9e199c54e0fa228099ce07.pjpg

edited: just found these pix of the "new" Structures in the Nike Retro Forum (NO rain camo as promised) ... ooohweee I can´t wait
I believe they´ll release in january ... damn these two beauties will be picked up 100%
I´m so happy that Nike haven´t +*#%@% up the shape on those (like they did on the Stabs)
57f258ee053acd1e9fe4b81fdf5247d4de89731.pjpg

4c035cf3e263335cdb3f95f8461f8c07f28866c.pjpg

eek.gif
I can't wait either. First those light blue AM90's and now these Structures. Good looking out, Seb Master Arson.
pimp.gif

thanks for the interest folks!

gotta seel them in a week...to a fellow NTer...or else...Ebay...

Amsterdam AM1s sz 9.5 used 5x FOR SALE

as much as i really like those, i can't see them selling all that well here in the states (depending on the pricepoint i guess). if they are a euro-onlyrelease i'll either have to ebay it or beg some of you kind and helpful euro nt'ers
happy.gif

need to think about it when do you need cash or right now? cause it's my birthday within 3 weeks and i am going to sell a pair of homegrowns and then ihave the money but it takes 3 weeks...so let me know:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom